@Frendly and @Thecel, come and let us reason together

Didn’t even tag my lawyer correctly. Over for this case.

@Xangsane
@Xangsane
You're going to be his defence in this pedo case. It's your duty as a looksmaxx user to do this.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship, thecel and 1 other person
Banning frendly for 'doxxing' a pedophile is retarded. You should be banning the pedo.
We'll have to ban both. It's a bad precedent to set.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship, thecel and 2 others
He should be banned, i hate this kind of bully nigga praying on the weak. Id he want to post a final thread he should just send it to you and you will copy paste it in his name
I pray on the weak? thecel is not weak, he is capable of a lot. Such as :feelshah::lul: getting DOXXED LIKE A DUMB ASS NIGGA. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship, Manu le coq and 4 others
I pray on the weak? thecel is not weak, he is capable of a lot. Such as :feelshah::lul: getting DOXXED LIKE A DUMB ASS NIGGA. :ROFLMAO:
stop, im trying to make sure these niggas stay cordial toward you so you can plead your case
dont fuck it up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, thecel and Deleted member 17791
Well he is a weak and young incel who trusts people too much.

Anyway who’s prosecutor then?

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
He posted the information publicly a while ago. The month and day as well. Someone compiled all the birthdays of users and made a thread (all of them posting the information publicly at one point in time). The other admin didn’t want to delete the thread (because it was public information) so it’s still up.

I didn’t post my birthday here. Someone who I communicated with off-site must’ve leaked it to the guy who posted the birthdays thread. The birthdate leak is a dox of private information.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18804 and 2 others
He doesn't seem too weak if he's able to groom little kiddies :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Banning frendly for 'doxxing' a pedophile is retarded. You should be banning the pedo.
I agree and I hate pedos, but thecel isn’t one, Amnesia made a thread about how 13yo girls are hot while he is 34yo and no one said anything to him.
While thecel is 17 and date a 14yo. There is litterally 3years of difference.
so we should ban emneise first right?

#thecelisinnocent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18804 and 1 other person
We'll have to ban both. It's a bad precedent to set.
Nah ban the pedophile wth, my life is already over. Parents kicking me out at 15 pity me

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Well he is a weak and young incel who trusts people too much.

Anyway who’s prosecutor then?
Probably @PapiMew
He's a mod.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 18244
I didn’t post my birthday here. Someone who I communicated with off-site must’ve leaked it to the guy who posted the birthdays thread.
You’re always lying tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and frendly
I agree and I hate pedos, but thecel isn’t one, Amnesia made a thread about how 13yo girls are hot while he is 34yo and no one said anything to him.

#thecelisinnocent
Did thecel suck you off or something? Why are you standing up for this nigga. He wanted to meet up and live in the house of a 13 year old. I have the screenshots, once I make the post with the server all the evidence will unfold. Hes a creep and deservs everything

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18804 and 1 other person
He doesn't seem too week if he's able to groom little kiddies :lul:

Dog shit IQ.
  1. I don’t groom little kiddies.
  2. Your statement makes no sense. Weak men can’t get women their age or older, so they resort to getting younger women.
  3. I don‘t groom little kiddies.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
If we're going to do the discord thing i need a favor from someone
my phone's at home and im at school, i need a phone number to send discord verification to
i wasnt joking about this

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18804 and thecel

#thecelisinnocent
3 year age gap is illegal in most countries. Anything over 2 years is a no go. Maybe he's not a whole ass pedo but he's still weird as shit for that.

• +1
  • JFL
stop, im trying to make sure these niggas stay cordial toward you so you can plead your case
dont fuck it up
This man literally holding back the villagers from killing @frendly

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18804, thecel and 1 other person
Can both of these zoomer faggots shut up already? Doxxing is a feminine ass form of bullying. You guys should meet up irl and fight it out + stream it for the forum to watch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18804 and 4 others

#thecelisinnocent
I don't think Amnesia has actually committed any crimes. He's pedo but law abiding one.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
That’s not pedophilia, he is still a minor below 18, it’s legal.

:feelsuhh: That isn’t how the laws work. Muh 18. Muh over 18. Muh under 18. Muh legal illegal beagle eagle. Please don’t be a lawyer.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18804, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Did thecel suck you off or something? Why are you standing up for this nigga. He wanted to meet up and live in the house of a 13 year old. I have the screenshots, once I make the post with the server all the evidence will unfold. Hes a creep and deservs everything
Don't just unload it during the actual case. Both parties need to have access to all available information beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, frendly and thecel
Can both of these zoomer faggots shut up already? Doxxing is a feminine ass form of bullying. You guys should meet up irl and fight it out + stream it for the forum to watch
mandingo fight
django unchained type shit

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
I stand with him, bcause i hate how you bully so freely, while faggs mods don’t do anything.

:feelsuhh: That isn’t how the laws work. Muh 18. Muh over 18. Muh under 18. Please don’t be a lawyer.
In my country as long as both of them are under the age of 18 it’s legal. I’m not a usacel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thecel

#thecelisinnocent

3 year age gap is illegal in most countries. Anything over 2 years is a no go. Maybe he's not a whole ass pedo but he's still weird as shit for that.

It’s perplexing that this forum seemed to forget the fact that I am an INCEL.

Anyone who believes @frendly ’s accusations rather than me, isn’t truly blackpilled. If you were truly blackpilled, you’d know that getting girls is impossible for me (therefore, @frendly is LARPing).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Alright guys. I'm gonna dip for a bit. I'm gonna do some research on US law so we can organise this properly. (If American law is what we're going to be following). I recommend you all to do the same so we're on the same page.

Someone dm me the discord server.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18804, thecel and 1 other person
Finally a good fucking take

• JFL
  • +1
Alright guys. I'm gonna dip for a bit. I'm gonna do some research on US law so we can organise this properly. (If American law is what we're going to be following). I recommend you all to do the same so we're on the same page.

Surely we would go by the state laws or laws of his country, no?

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1

You are chad af if you actually brush up on some pedophilia laws.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18804 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, thecel and Deleted member 19066

Im making it rn

• WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Deleted member 18244 and thecel
Tell him to wait until the case is settled. We don't want to ruin this guy's life over nothing.

People shouldn’t ruin people’s lives over anything whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18804
You are chad af if you actually brush up on some pedophilia laws.

This investigation is beyond retarded. Age of consent laws are for 1 thing only : sex.

Do I have sex? No. Case closed.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18804
This investigation is beyond retarded. Age of consent laws are for 1 thing only : sex.

Do I have sex? No. Case closed.
sexting a minor is illegal JFL. did you not watch chris hansen? they never had sex with the minors but still got arrested :lul:WHY? BECAUSE OF THE TEXTS. and every one of ur texts is linked to your phone number and can be TRACED.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, thecel and Deleted member 19066
So he's doing something legal.. Or is it 16 where he lives?

The misinformation about the situation is so ludicrously widespread that the case is hopeless and ought to be shut down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
sexting a minor is illegal JFL. did you not watch chris hansen? they never had sex with the minors but still got arrested :lul:WHY? BECAUSE OF THE TEXTS. and every one of ur texts is linked to your phone number and can be TRACED.

“sexting”

absurd claim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
  • JFL
  • +1
“sexting”

absurd claim
lets both chill with the antagonizing, we'll just wait until we have further information before saying anything definitively

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, FailedNormieManlet and (deleted member)
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
The misinformation in this thread is so ludicrously fundamental that the case is hopeless.
yea I did look at japans legal age recently and found out it can still be illegal if there's a decent age gap even if both parties are underage. The main issue is these weird ass rules people make surrounding the legal age.. For example if a 18 year old did something sexaul with a 16-17 year old they will get canceled, if both parties are over age and there's a 5 or so year gap then it's acceptable, if both parties are underage but there's the same age gap then it's not okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Deleted member 18244 and thecel
@RabidRosaries come look at this pls

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and thecel
@Birdcell you are also needed for jury duty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18804 and 2 others
The plot thickens. Missing evidence?
I spoke to them both in DMs, cant leak or ill get banned but all ill say is frendlys story held up perfectly and thecel lied and try to use a voice recording to prove his point which made no sense given the context and only further showed he was making shit up, ill let frendly release his video tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, thecel, Deleted member 19066 and 1 other person
@Birdcell you are also needed for jury duty
I’d love to see the debate on discord (not pzrticiatr becaude i have a shitty english) but i have to sleep it’s 2am where i live:hnghn::feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18804, thecel and 1 other person
I spoke to them both in DMs, cant leak or ill get banned but all ill say is frendlys story held up perfectly and thecel lied and try to use a voice recording to prove his point which made no sense given the context and only further showed he was making shit up, ill let frendly release his video tho
Damn how did you get thecel to talk to you in dms? He just calls me a retard :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and thecel
yea I did look at japans legal age recently and found out it can still be illegal if there's a decent age gap even if both parties are underage. The main issue is these weird ass rules people make surrounding the legal age.. For example if a 18 year old did something sexaul with a 16-17 year old they will get canceled, if both parties are over age and there's a 5 or so year gap then it's acceptable, if both parties are underage but there's the same age gap then it's not okay

The misinformation about the situation is so ludicrously widespread that the case is hopeless and ought to be shut down.

The misinformation I’m referring to is at the lowest foundational level of this whole fiasco. It has nothing to do with laws. It’s this
: I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Muh law. Muh legal age. Muh both parties. Muh age gaps. None of that legal shit applies to me in the slightest.

The PSL lawyers here are trying to build on top of a foundation that’s made of air.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, thecel and Deleted member 18244
Can you explain what happened bro :feelsohh:
@thecel and @frendly will be held under investigation, with this forum as judge, jury, and executioner. The verdict will be up to us

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17791, Birdcell and 2 others
Damn how did you get thecel to talk to you in dms? He just calls me a retard :ROFLMAO:
i didnt even ask he just wanted to send me a video of him talking to some clearly underage girl which i had already been familiarlized with and was certain it wasnt frendly, he was berating her trying to get her to admit that @frendly was her account which made no sense as if he exchanged whatsapp with frendly then he would have no need to ask at all. Frendly had send a pic of himself to me before anything went down and even made a post a while back asking for a rate, he looked the same in both so its clear he wasnt the girl in the vid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, frendly, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person