@Frendly and @Thecel, come and let us reason together

Not the same thing. The equivalent would be if you went on a triade of how soucucks think murder is wrong because of muh laws.

I posted about how the “based” userbase suddenly turns soycuck when they hear about the accusations made against me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17791
I posted about how the “based” userbase suddenly turns soycuck when they hear about the accusations made against me.
Am I soycuck or based lady justice?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18244
Yeah, about 2 years ago.

@frendly
when was the accused events supposed to happen? Is it recent? We need a timeline.

• +1
@frendly
when was the accused events supposed to happen? Is it recent? We need a timeline.

I’m so pissed about having to come to this shithole to defend myself to try to lessen the risk of the cops showing up at my door for false accusations. I WANT TO KEEP MY PERSONAL LIFE PRIVATE. FUCK.

I’m so pissed about having to come to this shithole to defend myself to try to lessen the risk of the cops showing up at my door for false accusations. I WANT TO KEEP MY PERSONAL LIFE PRIVATE. FUCK.
I'd advise you to keep mostly quiet and discuss your next moves with an actual lawyer.

This whole thread is kinda retarded tbh. Top tier tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and thecel
completely understandable

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Did not ask whatsoever bro. :p

• WTF
I'd advise you to keep mostly quiet and discuss your next moves with an actual lawyer.

This whole thread is kinda retarded tbh. Top tier tho.
it is, however it is pretty serious too
if we can somehow find out how to mediate this we all should consider careers in law tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
We’re not calling the cops on your dumb ass, this is just shinobi justice. nobody except frendly probably even knows where you live.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, thecel and Deleted member 17791
We’re not calling the cops on your dumb ass, this is just shinobi justice. nobody except frendly probably even knows where you live.
We'll give him a thousand years of death as punishment if we find him guilty.

• Woah
We'll give him a thousand years of death as punishment if we find him guilty.
:feelskek: No need to reward him until he’s innocent. But @thecel forreal how old were you when she was 13?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
:feelskek: No need to reward him until he’s innocent. But @thecel forreal how old were you when she was 13?

Dunno. I failed preschool math.

• WTF
I didn’t post my birthday here. Someone who I communicated with off-site must’ve leaked it to the guy who posted the birthdays thread. The birthdate leak is a dox of private information.
One doesn’t need to post their birthday here for it to be public.
Unless you manually turned it off in your account settings the very day you joined the forum (which I doubt) it would’ve been publicly visible in the “About” section on your profile or “Today’s Birthdays” in the member section.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Anchor_Ship
I could easily assassinate @thecel I know everything about him, but I won't.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17791, thecel and 1 other person
One doesn’t need to post their birthday here for it to be public.
Unless you manually turned it off in your account settings the very day you joined the forum (which I doubt) it would’ve been publicly visible in the “About” section on your profile or “Today’s Birthdays” in the member section.

If I recall correctly, I didn’t put my real birthdate in the signup.

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, I didn’t enter my real birthdate in the signup.
you beat the case you chink bastard
holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
If I recall correctly, I didn’t enter my real birthdate in the signup.
Could be or could not be, considering it was nearly two years ago.
With over 9 thousands posts on the forum, you very well could’ve revealed information regarding your birthday in one of them.
Whereas someone “leaking” it (which seems rather unusual, since people usually don’t bother leaking birthdays) is a rather baseless assumption.
Do you even know any users you told your birthday to?

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17791
Could be or could not be, considering it was nearly two years ago.
With over 9 thousands posts on the forum, you very well could’ve revealed information regarding your birthday in one of them.
Whereas someone “leaking” it (which seems rather unusual, since people usually don’t bother leaking birthdays) is a rather baseless assumption.
Do you even know any users you told your birthday to?

@LOST18yearold recently doxxed me. POSSIBLY MAYBE he sent my birthdate to @natsukimoyra , who included my DOB in the list of 44 members’ dates of births that he posted.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
HE IS INNOCENT I WAS WRONG!!!

• +1
@LOST18yearold recently doxxed me. POSSIBLY MAYBE he sent my birthdate to @natsukimoyra , who included my DOB in the list of 44 members’ dates of births that he posted.
It’s possible but rather unlikely, since @natsukimoyra was a 7 day old account when @LOST18yearold was banned. There’d be a dozen users he would’ve sent the information to before @natsukimoyra.

• +1
can someone ban frendly, she's a bleeding cunt

• WTF
3 year age gap is illegal in most countries. Anything over 2 years is a no go. Maybe he's not a whole ass pedo but he's still weird as shit for that.
"muh 2 year age gap"

2 years is nothing

• JFL
What in the Autism is this thread 💀

• So Sad