@Frendly and @Thecel, come and let us reason together

I spoke to them both in DMs, cant leak or ill get banned but all ill say is frendlys story held up perfectly and thecel lied and try to use a voice recording to prove his point which made no sense given the context and only further showed he was making shit up, ill let frendly release his video tho

The voice recording is crystal-clear evidence. If you don’t think so, you’re mentally incompetent to participate in this trial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
The misinformation I’m referring to is at the lowest foundational level of this whole fiasco. It has nothing to do with laws. It’s this : I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Muh law. Muh legal age. Muh both parties. Muh age gaps. None of that legal shit applies to me in the slightest.

The PSL lawyers here are trying to build on top of a foundation that’s made of air.
Idc whether you did it or not I'm just trying to figure out what his issue with it is, it was no longer about this specific situation in my mind when I asked about it there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and thecel
i didnt even ask he just wanted to send me a video of him talking to some clearly underage girl which i had already been familiarlized with and was certain it wasnt frendly, he was berating her trying to get her to admit that @frendly was her account which made no sense as if he exchanged whatsapp with frendly then he would have no need to ask at all. Frendly had send a pic of himself to me before anything went down and even made a post a while back asking for a rate, he looked the same in both so its clear he wasnt the girl in the vid.
Coudlnt have frendly used a different phone to catfish him?

• +1
Pedothinkshescool36
Scrpedothinkshescool209

also this shit, its hardly evidence tbh but it speaks for itself

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 18804 and 1 other person
wym catfish him? if they added each other through this website then it would be obvious who is who

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 18244
I only have one phone bruh also Sam is my friend she'll join call. This nigga thecel is just trying to get me banned :lul: We're all gonna vc real soon so Idk what point he's trying to prove.
Both of the girls he tried to groom are going to talk about what he did.

• +1
wym catfish him? if they added each other through this website then it would be obvious who is who
Yeah but I thought frendly was the one who catfished him posing as an 14 year old foid to prove he’d groom a minor and starting the whole frendly is a foid meme.

• +1
Yeah but I thought frendly was the one who catfished him posing as a foid, starting the whole frendly is a foid meme
nah it was a whole operation lol :feelskek: frendlys friend was the one who he was talking to and was actually a foid

• JFL
  • +1
I only have one phone bruh also Sam is my friend she'll join call. This nigga thecel is just trying to get me banned :lul: We're all gonna vc real soon so Idk what point he's trying to prove.
Both of the girls he tried to groom are going to talk about what he did.
not until my fucking discord stops tripping and asking for verification

• +1
Can someone make me a discord and give me the info for it please my shit trippin and i cant make a new account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18804
Can someone make me a discord and give me the info for it please my shit trippin and i cant make a new account
Just create a new gmail, and go from there.

• +1
nah it was a whole operation lol :feelskek: frendlys friend was the one who he was talking to and was actually a foid
dude went full undercover for this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18804 and frendly
yo @frendly this rat fucker pedo just messaged me again trying to say you are a girl, can you post a video of you talking and saying "i am frendly from looksmax.org" so we can shut his ass up. you've sent me pics of what you look like so i can confirm its you and this is all i would need to be certain his story isnt real.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17791, thecel and 3 others
View attachment 1654521View attachment 1654523

also this shit, its hardly evidence tbh but it speaks for itself

Stop reposting these pics. I have to debunk your conclusions every damn time.

The 1st screenshotted post is just a daily reminder of easily observable patterns in modern society. Teens not following age of consent laws. Decreasing age of virginity loss.

The 2nd screenshotted post is a comedic response to bullshit that I thought was already adequately debunked and needed no further debunking.

Non sequitur. I simply stated (1) age of consent laws are ineffective and (2) people are losing their virginities at younger and younger ages these days.

The 1st screenshot doesn’t have anything to do with pedophilia. I simply stated (1) age of consent laws are ineffective and (2) people are losing their virginities at younger and younger ages these days. These are facts.

In the 2nd screenshot, I was tired of repeatedly defending myself, so I joked about my alpha mogger confidence rather than denied the bullshit claim for the 69 trillionth time.

Last edited:
  • +1
These pictures?
Pedothinkshescool36
Scrpedothinkshescool209
\

These are the pictures you want me to stop posting??

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18804
yo @frendly this rat fucker pedo just messaged me again trying to say you are a girl, can you post a video of you talking and saying "i am frendly from looksmax.org" so we can shut his ass up. you've sent me pics of what you look like so i can confirm its you and this is all i would need to be certain his story isnt real.
Yeah bro, when I post the discord link I'll provide evidence and shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, thecel, Deleted member 18804 and 1 other person
Everyone

I'm reading this website, it's offical gov site innit.

Go take a look. My reading comprehension aint that good, gonna need some homies to fact check me when I make a mistake.:feelsokman:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18244 and thecel
, can you post a video of you talking and saying "i am frendly from looksmax.org" so we can shut his ass up.

That kind of “proof” is extremely unreliable. Anyone can get someone to LARP on their behalf.

For instance, “proof” of claims that leoo is transgender.

This image is totally fake. See:

leoo got someone to take that photo for her to LARP with.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Everyone

I'm reading this website, it's offical gov site innit.

Go take a look. My reading comprehension aint that good, gonna need some homies to fact check me when I make a mistake.:feelsokman:

No need to read muh laws. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, who’s 15 and not 13. My alleged sexual relations with that woman don’t exist. This isn’t a legal debate.

The misinformation I’m referring to is at the lowest foundational level of this whole fiasco. It has nothing to do with laws. It’s this : I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Muh law. Muh legal age. Muh both parties. Muh age gaps. None of that legal shit applies to me in the slightest.

The PSL lawyers here are trying to build on top of a foundation that’s made of air.

That kind of “proof” is extremely unreliable. Anyone can get someone to LARP on their behalf.

For instance, “proof” of claims that leoo is transgender.

View attachment 1654530

This image is totally fake. See:

View attachment 1654531

leoo got someone to take that photo for her to LARP with.
Why did you send this, disgusting. Regardless you're still trying to milk this and get me banned nigga :lul: the way you're trying THIS hard isfucking hilarious :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
No need to read muh laws. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, who’s 15 and not 13. My alleged sexual relations with that woman don’t exist. This isn’t a legal debate.
2CFDCB10 E116 43AC A98B 5AF931417D86

Don't worry boyo. I'll make sure it's not a kangaroo court. We'll be fair and impartial. We'll make the founding fathers mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and thecel
I’m assuming you mean his birth date. He said it long before any accusations. If I had to guess probably sometime early to mid last year.

Never did.

I didn’t post my birthday here. Someone who I communicated with off-site must’ve leaked it to the guy who posted the birthdays thread. The birthdate leak is a dox of private information.

“Some jurisdictions also specify a minimum difference in age in order for the offense to be applicable. Under such terms, if the adult is, for instance, less than three years older than the minor, no crime has been committed or the penalty is far less severe. These are called "Romeo and Juliet" clauses.” -Wikipedia page on US statutory laws

• +1
“Some jurisdictions also specify a minimum difference in age in order for the offense to be applicable. Under such terms, if the adult is, for instance, less than three years older than the minor, no crime has been committed or the penalty is far less severe. These are called "Romeo and Juliet" clauses.” -Wikipedia page on US statutory laws

Irrelevant clause. Did I have sex? No.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Thecel claims she's 15 and he's 17 right? He might be able to get this if sexual activity is proven.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, thecel and Deleted member 18244
@8PSLcel i couldn’t figure out a way to find the laws on your website bro jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
This is peak autism. (y)

• WTF
Thecel claims she's 15 and he's 17 right? He might be able to get this if sexual activity is proven.

if sexual activity is proven.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I said it before, and I’ll say it again: I AM AN INCEL. I AM A PERMAVIRGIN. I CAN’T FOOKIN FOOK. Shouldn’t this be obvious?

Last edited:

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I said it before, and I’ll say it again: I AM AN INCEL. I AM A VIRGIN. I CAN’T FOOKIN FOOK. Shouldn’t this be obvious?
Did you sext and ask for nudes and is there proof of your ages anywhere?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and thecel
How did you even get doxxed in the first place. @thecel

• +1
@8PSLcel i couldn’t figure out a way to find the laws on your website bro jfl
It's a piece of fucking shit. That's why I linked it asking for help. All they told me was that us courts are sepperated in federal supreme and whatever. We'll just use Wikipedia like normal people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18244
It's a piece of fucking shit. That's why I linked it asking for help. All they told me was that us courts are sepperated in federal supreme and whatever. We'll just use Wikipedia like normal people.
As long as he proves he’s 17 and she’s 14-15 he’s good to go but his stories change a lot

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
Did you sext and ask for nudes and is there proof of your ages anywhere?
Do we actually have any good evidence of these actions? Thecel would get off scot free at that point.

@frendly when are you going to share evidence??

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 18244 and frendly
Do we actually have any good evidence of these actions? Thecel would get off scot free at that point.

Yeah actually where did the doxxer run off to? @frendly
edit: my bad he’s here

• Woah

Im almost done making the server, there are roles and shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244
Yeah actually where did the doxxer run off to? @frendly
Im trying to get the girls to join so they can get more screenshots. Ill make an individual post and have the link to the server. JFL THECELS ALT KEEPS PMING ME.

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244

What’s up with this forum’s Soyjakry all of a sudden?

Every member of .org wishes they got laid at 13. Every member of .org wishes they partied and smoked weed at 11. Every member of .org wishes to be a dom mogger bully Chad who runs around assaulting weaker men.

Yet in this case they act like Redditors. Suddenly they care about muh laws. When they themselves wish to be low-inhib law-breakers. PSL users say it’s over if you didn’t experience teen love. PSL users go on an on about JBs and the importance of slaying in teen years. But when a random-ass user accuses another user of getting teen love, oh no muh laws laws laws. Dafaq? :think:

The fact that these people truly believe the false accusations is a huge shock to me. I thought you thought I’m permavirgin truecel. Now suddenly the forum thinks I slayed? Dafaq? :think:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 11758
We're acting like ancient greeks. Redditors wouldn't want to get the truth, they just want to punish.
What’s up with this forum’s bluepillery all of a sudden?

Every member of .org wishes they got laid at 13. Every member of .org wishes they partied and smoked weed at 11. Every member of .org wishes to be a dom mogger bully Chad who runs around assaulting weaker men.

Yet in this case they act like Redditors. Suddenly they care about muh laws. When they themselves wish to be low-inhib law-breakers. PSL users say it’s over if you didn’t experience teen love. PSL users go on an on about JBs and the importance of slaying in teen years. But when a random-ass user accuses another user of getting teen love, oh no muh laws laws laws. Dafaq? :think:

• Woah
  • +1
What’s up with this forum’s bluepillery all of a sudden?

The fact that these people truly believe the accusations is a huge shock to me. I thought you thought I’m permavirgin truecel. Now suddenly the forum thinks I slayed? Dafaq? :think:
What’s up with this forum’s Soyjakry all of a sudden?

The fact that these people truly believe the false accusations is a huge shock to me. I thought you thought I’m permavirgin truecel. Now suddenly the forum thinks I slayed? Dafaq? :think:
You’re in the Agora boy, just tell us both your ages if it’s no big deal. Why did you have to give that sus speech?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
You’re in the Agora boy, just tell us both your ages if it’s no big deal. Why did you have to give that sus speech?
Nigga has the right to remain silent. He needs a lawyer asap.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18244

Cuz I argue against everything I disagree with even if doing so can possibly make me look bad.

Hypothetical:

Someone accuses me of murder. He says, “@thecel knocked out a man with a screwdriver and stabbed him with a wrench.”

I’d respond, “Sounds like you mixed up the tools. More like knock out with a wrench and stab with a screwdriver.” I know it’s a sus response, but I must correct wrong sayings.

I shut down accusations against me, and I also shut down any other incorrect things said.

Drama Popcorn GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
Cuz I argue against everything I disagree with even if doing so can possibly make me look bad.

Hypothetical:

Someone accuses me of murder. He says, “@thecel knocked out a man with a screwdriver and stabbed him with a wrench.”

I’d respond, “Sounds like you mixed up the tools. More like knock out with a wrench and stab with a screwdriver.” I know it’s a sus response, but I must correct wrong sayings.
Retard mindset. This is exactly why you're in this mess.

• So Sad
  • +1

Hypothetical:

Not the same thing. The equivalent would be if you went on a triade of how soucucks think murder is wrong because of muh laws.

So you refuse to say both your ages?

• Hmm...
Retard mindset. This is exactly why you're in this mess.

I can’t live without debunking utter brainletism. People in this thread make utterly brainlet-tier arguments that cringe me to my core.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Not the same thing. The equivalent would be if you went on a triade of how soucucks think murder is wrong because of muh laws.

So you refuse to say both your ages?

I said she’s 15. Brainlets can’t even scroll up. What a shame.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244
I said she’s 15. Brainlets can’t even scroll up. What a shame.
So why do you say she’s 13 in that screenshot?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thecel
I can’t live without debunking utter brainletism. People in this thread make utterly brainlet-tier arguments that cringe me to my core.
During the case. We'll have us genius users making the arguments.

• JFL
  • +1