Friend grew 1inch from taking HGH

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
A friend of mine grew 1inch (by the time he was 26years old) after taking HGH for a month 20IU each day.

Before he started, he measured his height by his doctor and by himself in the morning. After a week he started to notice an imbalance on his legs while walking the stairs in his house aside from carpal tunnel syndrome.

So he measured b, himself and noticed a 1cm difference in his height. By the end of the month. He went to the doctor in the morning. And was 1inch taller. You could also notice that his cartilage on his finger grew extremely big in width.

His height gains were since that permanent.

01-25-2016, 11:38 PM
(01-25-2016, 08:07 PM)GeneticDeadEnd Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 03:49 PM)heightcel Wrote:This is correct. The concept of the thread is legit

Books like these cover the specifics behind the phenomenon:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.10...8/abstract

Basically, even after the epiphyses have ossified ("growth plates have closed" in layman's terms), there are still very thin layers of hyaline cartilage tissue in the spaces and joints between the articular ends of your irregular bones (femur, tibia, humerus, etc) that go through hypertrophy when you supplement with doses of exogenous HGH that exceed the amount produced naturally by your body

Also, fibrocartilage adjacent to the disks in your vertebrae differentiate into hyaline cartilage, which then undergo the same hypertrophy mentioned above, and the HGH makes your bones thicker as a result of periosteal growth. This effect goes for every bone, including those in the feet

The summation of all these "little boosts" generally tends to be an increase of around 1 inch

@Aparat's observation is also correct. You friend wouldn't have grown 3 or 4 inches, period. This phenomenon isn't some unlimited height-gaining cheat-the-system thing. The upper limit of height increase from this is around 1.5 inches. After that, the only other growth you'll see from HGH is in your hands, feet and head as a result of acromegaly

Speaking of acromegaly: a dosage of 20 IU is NOT required to induce the ~1 inch growth in question. It can happen as a result of any cycle you run whose dosage exceeds your body's natural production. Dosing at 20 IU is an excellent way to induce uncontrolled internal organ growth, which will make you look bloated ("HGH gut"), or in the worst case, acromegaly
.....sigh, how long does that work? Is it too late for me now anyway and does waiting a few more years to do it hurt the effect?

I'm not fully convinced and all but 1 inch height for 1k is a pretty good deal tbh.

The amount of time it takes for the entirety of the process to be completed varies from person to person. If you want to try it, I'd suggest running a full 6-month cycle and ramping up from lower doses to higher doses so as to avoid some of the less serious side effects (numbness of the extremities, headaches, jaw aches, etc), which are largely innocuous and subside as soon as the cycle is discontinued, but are annoying

As far as whether it's too late for you or not, there IS a bit of a time limit to the height gain phenomenon. It isn't when your epiphyseal plates ossify, but sometime shortly after it - "shortly" in the relative sense, i.e. a few years afterward

Possibly the reason for this is that even when your epiphyses have ossified, you "continue to grow" in the sense that your bones continually shift in position and become a bit thicker for years after the fact, resulting in a few millimeters of "extra height" and a persistent idea that "men continue to grow until they're 25"

In any case, all that shifting might result in extra "pockets" of hyaline cartilage appearing between your articular ends, which can also go through hypertrophy and prevent your bones from "settling" in a position that results in reduced final height

tl;dr You have to do this before you're around 25 years of age if you want to have any chance of it working

(01-25-2016, 08:14 PM)Loverhater Wrote:@heightcel

Have you also got any information about the penis growth from exogenous HGH + Testosterone?
Actually, yes

In the course of all the research, I've done on the subject of height gain and chemical compounds assisting in the same I came across this (inb4 lolreddit)

[Image: I-just-dont-know-what-the-title-might-be...of-me..png]

As you can see this guy actually mentions (albeit in classic "snarky Redditor" fashion) that his dick grew as a result of a possibly malignant pituitary tumor which caused his pituitary gland to secrete excessive amounts of HGH

Somatostatin (HGH) can cause growth/hypertrophy of basically any kind of tissue EXCEPT bone tissue, and considering the fact that the penis is all soft tissue and no bone, it makes perfect sense for something like this to happen

I don't know if Testosterone would exacerbate the effect or not though

Actually, there ARE other compounds that could stimulate penis growth, but they have much worse potential side effects than just acromegaly. At least if you consider death to be worse than acromegaly, or to even be a bad thing at all

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
A friend of mine grew 1inch (by the time he was 26years old) after taking HGH for a month 20IU each day.

Before he started, he measured his height by his doctor and by himself in the morning. After a week he started to notice an imbalance on his legs while walking the stairs in his house aside from carpal tunnel syndrome.

So he measured b, himself and noticed a 1cm difference in his height. By the end of the month. He went to the doctor in the morning. And was 1inch taller. You could also notice that his cartilage on his finger grew extremely big in width.

His height gains were since that permanent.

01-25-2016, 11:38 PM

The amount of time it takes for the entirety of the process to be completed varies from person to person. If you want to try it, I'd suggest running a full 6-month cycle and ramping up from lower doses to higher doses so as to avoid some of the less serious side effects (numbness of the extremities, headaches, jaw aches, etc), which are largely innocuous and subside as soon as the cycle is discontinued, but are annoying

As far as whether it's too late for you or not, there IS a bit of a time limit to the height gain phenomenon. It isn't when your epiphyseal plates ossify, but sometime shortly after it - "shortly" in the relative sense, i.e. a few years afterward

Possibly the reason for this is that even when your epiphyses have ossified, you "continue to grow" in the sense that your bones continually shift in position and become a bit thicker for years after the fact, resulting in a few millimeters of "extra height" and a persistent idea that "men continue to grow until they're 25"

In any case, all that shifting might result in extra "pockets" of hyaline cartilage appearing between your articular ends, which can also go through hypertrophy and prevent your bones from "settling" in a position that results in reduced final height

tl;dr You have to do this before you're around 25 years of age if you want to have any chance of it working

Actually, yes

In the course of all the research, I've done on the subject of height gain and chemical compounds assisting in the same I came across this (inb4 lolreddit)

[Image: I-just-dont-know-what-the-title-might-be...of-me..png]

As you can see this guy actually mentions (albeit in classic "snarky Redditor" fashion) that his dick grew as a result of a possibly malignant pituitary tumor which caused his pituitary gland to secrete excessive amounts of HGH

Somatostatin (HGH) can cause growth/hypertrophy of basically any kind of tissue EXCEPT bone tissue, and considering the fact that the penis is all soft tissue and no bone, it makes perfect sense for something like this to happen

I don't know if Testosterone would exacerbate the effect or not though

Actually, there ARE other compounds that could stimulate penis growth, but they have much worse potential side effects than just acromegaly. At least if you consider death to be worse than acromegaly, or to even be a bad thing at all

Holy... So possible @20 then...

You forgot to mention how breh's face started looking like Andre the Giant from all the overall extra growth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Ya but how much does 20iu of hgh cost per day?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1973 and joseph