Friends think I'm a chadlite and I don't need surgery but I disagree, feedback appreciated. Considering bimax or chinwing + implants + malar implant

C

Celery

Iron
I have an overbite from these pics as you can see. Not sure if I need bimax or just chinwing. I have a narrowing lower third which I think hurts my looks a lot and despite being low body fat, I don't see much prominence of my zygos so I'm considering malar implants.

My friends are all pretty honest, blackpilled, and said I'm a mentally ill chadlite lol. Would appreciate brutal honesty. Age is 33 btw so I'm happy with how I'm aging so far.

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame, copefuel, ripcordgod1 and 9 others
Nigga where did u find these friends in a hospital for blind people?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, tom69, IMZLEGEND and 28 others
Would appreciate actual feedback bro
nigga if u live in India ur fine, ur main fallo Is ur pheno I don’t think u need any operation unless u wanna do Leg lengthening

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
nigga if u live in India ur fine, ur main fallo Is ur pheno I don’t think u need any operation unless u wanna do Leg lengthening
Though in the west it’s something else (still can’t see any major fallo in ur face) surgery would Jist make u uncanny, unless u wanna remove facial fat to get hollow cheeks

Currently MTN, after surgeries HTN

I'm not even Curry bro lol. I'm from USA. You don't think widening bigonial width would ascend me?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21449, Lucid, Jigen and 3 others
I would consider rhinoplasty and softmaxing in the first place

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and eyebagcel
I'm not even Curry bro lol. I'm from USA. You don't think widening bigonial width would ascend me?
You could be Indian-American

Your bigonial width is good brother

Bro u Look More Curry than actual curries in this Website lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, IMZLEGEND, gribsufer1 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Jigen, User49 and 2 others
I would consider rhinoplasty and softmaxing in the first place
Thanks; get rid of dorsal hump and straighten the nose? Would this make a big difference? I've read that rhinos don't really ascend men too much. What softmaxes would you recommend? I already sunscreen + tretinoin + microneedle + chemical peels + no alcohol or smoking + Gym

no hate but your friends are fucking idiots :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Celery
no hate but your friends are fucking idiots :feelskek:
That's what I said lmao. They are just being nice. But yeah I'm surprised nobody said yes to jaw implants yet.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
That's what I said lmao. They are just being nice. But yeah I'm surprised nobody said yes to jaw implants yet.
jaw implants would be bad idea, you already have good gonial angle and jaw width, you need to skin whiten and that's all tbh

Your bigonial width is good brother
Thanks! I got a few rating services and they all mentioned narrowing lower third as a big area to focus on; so surprised it hasn't been suggested here yet. I'm happy with my eye area as I have the almond eye shape, so all good there; just have a difficult time pinpointing what to do.

Yeah, I can't change my pheno, but my goal is to improve everything else I can.

Thanks! I got a few rating services and they all mentioned narrowing lower third as a big area to focus on; so surprised it hasn't been suggested here yet. I'm happy with my eye area as I have the almond eye shape, so all good there; just have a difficult time pinpointing what to do.

Yeah, I can't change my pheno, but my goal is to improve everything else I can.
Eye area surgeries can actually ascend you too

Ur jaw is deascent I don’t see any surgeries doing u any good

Ur jaw is deascent I don’t see any surgeries doing u any good
I see, I don't suffer from Short face syndrome? I've been told I have that.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I see, I don't suffer from Short face syndrome? I've been told I have that.
Ur face isn’t long or short looks like a face of someone who’s 5´10

Your jaw is arguably one of your strong points so no surprise there. Your biggest failos are your long midface and weird eye area that give you a weird fish face. Features that I don't think I've ever really seen remedied through surgery. Your cheekbones seem wide and prominent but they look super lowset and rounded, no angularity

Maybe shave your beard to bring more attention to your jaw definition but other than that you're pretty capped

• +1
Reactions: Celery
good face shape

mediocre features

you're mtn to htn

you gotta make it happen if you wanna date. nothing too easy will come to you

Your jaw is arguably one of your strong points so no surprise there. Your biggest failos are your long midface and weird eye area that give you a weird fish face. Features that I don't think I've ever really seen remedied through surgery. Your cheekbones seem wide and prominent but they look super lowset and rounded, no angularity

Maybe shave your beard to bring more attention to your jaw definition but other than that you're pretty capped
Thanks for the detailed feedback. You mentioned rounded cheekbones. A malar implant would surely add some angularity right?

The eye area might look that way since I took the pic with a selfie camera. Though if that's still the case, let me know. Just want accurate assessments. Here's a pic from further away a little while back, ignore the abercombie and fitch t shirt lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Mr.Proper
good face shape

mediocre features

you're mtn to htn

you gotta make it happen if you wanna date. nothing too easy will come to you
Thanks. Can the features be improved with implants? I was specifically looking at Malar implants for the cheekbones that have no angularity.

Thanks. Can the features be improved with implants? I was specifically looking at Malar implants for the cheekbones that have no angularity.
just saw the pic of you sitting on the bed

your face shape is great. cheekbones look great

you're HTN definately
if anything your undereye area could need work but I wouldn't touch your cheekbones

you look like a lightskin Indian jock.

You should do fine with women if you have social skills and a good lifestyle etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 21403
I have an overbite from these pics as you can see. Not sure if I need bimax or just chinwing. I have a narrowing lower third which I think hurts my looks a lot and despite being low body fat, I don't see much prominence of my zygos so I'm considering malar implants.

My friends are all pretty honest, blackpilled, and said I'm a mentally ill chadlite lol. Would appreciate brutal honesty. Age is 33 btw so I'm happy with how I'm aging so far.

just saw the pic of you sitting on the bed

your face shape is great. cheekbones look great

you're HTN definately
if anything your undereye area could need work but I wouldn't touch your cheekbones

you look like a lightskin Indian jock.

You should do fine with women if you have social skills and a good lifestyle etc
Thanks! What would be a good idea for the under eye area? Infraorbital rim implants? I have heard that this causes lower eyelid retraction.

Yeah I'm Indian American. I meant to say I'm not from and in India at the moment. Sadly, I don't do that well with women and I think I have pretty good social skills. Maybe the bar in USA is just too high now?

You’re a difficult case opie.

You look good and you don’t have any major failos but there’s nothing striking about you. You’re perfect in averageness.

What’s your height ?

youre a fucking retard if youre actually considering to get bimax

Honestly, you could do lower eyelid retraction repair to make your lower eyelid tighter and dont round out / droop as it moves outwards.
Other than that, maybe buccal fat removal or cheekbone implants - I think what makes you non-striking is lack of angularity and maybe what I suggested for eyes.

Obviously also softmaxx, maybe lighten your skin a tad if you really want to push it (it sucks, but its true in this world atm - maybe that changes in the future).

Honestly, I don't see anything else. Your jaw is fine. I think additional width would make you look weird tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Celery
you are htn / chadlite

your lower third is a bit short because of very low gonial angle. Idk your exact overbite and not sure how to fix your case but do research it abit. Overbitecels usually dont have that much forward growth like you so im a bit confused.

Normal midface and good eyes despite others opinions.

Nose is failoing you a bit but only from the side. Look into that but dont go crazy now with surgeries.

Overall very above average.

• Ugh..
Reactions: User49
Honestly, you could do lower eyelid retraction repair to make your lower eyelid tighter and dont round out / droop as it moves outwards.
Other than that, maybe buccal fat removal or cheekbone implants - I think what makes you non-striking is lack of angularity and maybe what I suggested for eyes.

Obviously also softmaxx, maybe lighten your skin a tad if you really want to push it (it sucks, but its true in this world atm - maybe that changes in the future).

Honestly, I don't see anything else. Your jaw is fine. I think additional width would make you look weird tbh.
he will be botched with your advice. he doesnt need to be model tier striking to be gl.

he will be botched with your advice. he doesnt need to be model tier striking to be gl.
Given all probabilities your likely correct.

Just saying that's what would elevate him in the miraculous case it all went perfect.

But in all honestly, why freaking bother with where hes at??

But in all honestly, why freaking bother with where hes at??
pretty much. Unless its a failo dont try ascending by kiniscule amounts

Hey, I heavily touched your nose, and a little bit under your eyes.
Your lips could as well be more plumpy.
But nose job would be the go to.

And hygiène lol. Shave that beard (you age rly well). Clean those hairs,get a haircut, and go on minoxidil to get better density.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230315_161846.jpg
    Screenshot_20230315_161846.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
I hadn't see the other pics, don't touch the lips.
Best choice and with low risk is nose job

You look good but youre subhuman cuz u look curry

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Ethnic delusions

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Blackgymmax
Bordering htn

• +1
Reactions: grooxx
rhino and bleach your skin

5g msm
2g nac
2g liposomal vit c

Will lighten like 2-3 shades over time

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
oldcel vibes but relatively easy and straightforward ascension :feelshmm:

death tier pheno

give up

death tier pheno

give up
lol id like to see how you look like with 33. This guy mogs 90% of the forum even as an oldcell but you will cope with pheno mog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937 and User49

Nigga finna turn into @curlyheadjames after all these surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937
Unpopular opinion, but your friends are most likely correct to classify you as chadlite. You look like a low-end HTN here, and therefore would easily be a chadlite without distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 25937 and madcap88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back