From a objective standpoint shouldnt Pakistanis have the highest SMV?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
From a objective standpoint shouldnt Pakistanis have the highest SMV?

I mean because they look really really good. All of them look like a copy of Zayn Malik or Aryan Khan.

They are obviously a very good looking ethnicity . Is the only reason they have low SMV despite looking good the fact that westerners are biased due to racism?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonely, KING REIDYZ, Lmao and 6 others
They are obviously very good looking

Is the reason they still have low SMV even though they look good just because of racism/bias , bahai? @BombayVikings

• +1
Reactions: Lonely and justinzayn
Does Alakh sir look like Zayn Malik?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Too Good Lol GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, the BULL, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
They are obviously very good looking

Is the reason they still have low SMV even though they look good just because of racism/bias , bahai? @BombayVikings
For most groups of people its not really possible for the average to be good looking. Racism def plays a part. Tinder works much better for browns in EE/Scandanivan countries ,to some degree germany, but the bias is that lighter skinned with caucasoid features end up being the primary pick, not a paki with usual ethnic features has the appeal

In America tho even some good looking ethnic with the right features just gets not much on tinder ( but in real life will do good ) due to wasp obsession in OLD.

I feel a big part is the fact america was the center of racism like the anglos, who were more into segreagation then integration. The French and spanish were the opposite, intermingling and fucking the natives who they colonized, and the reduced racial tensions are seen till this day. Europe in general is much further away from the anglosphere of racism so this white obsession isn't their, but even their the Eurocentric standard of beauty exists globally, just not that strong in europe vs america.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, oldcelloser and Deleted member 21620
Census of Pakistanis in the thread

For most groups of people its not really possible for the average to be good looking. Racism def plays a part. Tinder works much better for browns in EE/Scandanivan countries ,to some degree germany, but the bias is that lighter skinned with caucasoid features end up being the primary pick, not a paki with usual ethnic features has the appeal

In America tho even some good looking ethnic with the right features just gets not much on tinder ( but in real life will do good ) due to wasp obsession in OLD.

I feel a big part is the fact america was the center of racism like the anglos, who were more into segreagation then integration. The French and spanish were the opposite, intermingling and fucking the natives who they colonized, and the reduced racial tensions are seen till this day. Europe in general is much further away from the anglosphere of racism so this white obsession isn't their, but even their the Eurocentric standard of beauty exists globally, just not that strong in europe vs america.
perfectly put, thank you

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
perfectly put, thank you
Yea, don't take it the wrong way tho. I see interaccial couples of hispanic men/white foid, indian men/white foid, Arab men/white foid but common variable is none met online.

And of course abroad its different, online can work. Canada , norway, Finland, Denmark Russia,Germany to some degree, Netherlands to some degree, Eastern Europe( Poland, Belarus, etc) in general, some. hispanic guy said Spain was good , good for hispanic tends to be good for indians and Arabs we both are more tan skin or darker skin and dark hair, dark eyes.

Curry circle jerk jfl. White people dont know the diff between india and pakistan ur a shitskin to them

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Yea, don't take it the wrong way tho. I see interaccial couples of hispanic men/white foid, indian men/white foid, Arab men/white foid but common variable is none met online.

And of course abroad its different, online can work. Canada , norway, Finland, Denmark Russia,Germany to some degree, Netherlands to some degree, Eastern Europe( Poland, Belarus, etc) in general, some. hispanic guy said Spain was good , good for hispanic tends to be good for indians and Arabs we both are more tan skin or darker skin and dark hair, dark eyes.
no im white but i dont care about any of that racial shit after taking the black pill tbh; yes online favors white men overwhelmingly ;thats why i dont like ppl here that say "its over" and that bs, when they havent tried all the other avenues of interacting with women
but society is going to be almost exclusively Tinder and Insta dating pretty soon; sad state of affairs man :cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and AscensionMan98
no im white but i dont care about any of that racial shit after taking the black pill tbh; yes online favors white men overwhelmingly ;thats why i dont like ppl here that say "its over" and that bs, when they havent tried all the other avenues of interacting with women
but society is going to be almost exclusively Tinder and Insta dating pretty soon; sad state of affairs man :cry:
Last part ain't true though. Tinder is like 80% dudes, and one can always meet foids in real life, cause online just doesn't really work unless terra chad.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
88D6CA13 3CFA 4EC4 9C4F 9A2A9697667B

Last edited:
Last part ain't true though. Tinder is like 80% dudes, and one can always meet foids in real life, cause online just doesn't really work unless terra chad.
Clubbing Is cool to meet foids but you have to pay entrance and could get nothing. Tinder Is not only gigachad and there are a shitton of girls on It, i'd Say the majority (talking about prime Age 18-25 )

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Yeah they should

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

Yeah in the west a 4/10 anglo guy is considered more valuable than a 6/10 ethnic. White women often rejects good looking ethnics and then they go to have a below average looking anglo bf lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah in the west a 4/10 anglo guy is considered more valuable than a 6/10 ethnic. White women often rejects good looking ethnics and then they go to have a below average looking anglo bf lol
Such is the case in america and to a lesser extent but still strong uk and Australia. I found much less bias abroad online and in EE. It was nice getting good results on tinder , and having the matches actively chat. Had no problem matching with cute jb Stacies. But yea the location pill is blackpill cause I can't just leave.Good news is tho I can play a numbers game. 2 of my black friends who talked about how america sucks for blacks got good looking white girlfriends, but they met through social circle. They both failed on tinder and online dating.

• +1
Just dropping this here
91BB3F2B 8EDB 44AF ADB8 49329E8FD667

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Such is the case in america and to a lesser extent but still strong uk and Australia. I found much less bias abroad online and in EE. It was nice getting good results on tinder , and having the matches actively chat. Had no problem matching with cute jb Stacies. But yea the location pill is blackpill cause I can't just leave.Good news is tho I can play a numbers game. 2 of my black friends who talked about how america sucks for blacks got good looking white girlfriends, but they met through social circle. They both failed on tinder and online dating.
geomaxxing is the name of the game for ANY sub 8s in 2023 and beyond.....you are playing dark souls in Murica and WE, or slaying below average women (not even the chads are slaying actual stacies), which is just not worth it tbh
While female nature is universal ofc and women also have access to the internet and OL dating in 2nd/3rd world, their THINKING and societal/cultural norms are at least 20 years behind "the west" and therefore theyre not Chad only or more likely 7/10+ only............plenty of men of all ethnicities have found their looksmatch overseas or are dating decent women..........

SUPPLY and DEMAND

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Xangsane
geomaxxing is the name of the game for ANY sub 8s in 2023 and beyond.....you are playing dark souls in Murica and WE, or slaying below average women (not even the chads are slaying actual stacies), which is just not worth it tbh
While female nature is universal ofc and women also have access to the internet and OL dating in 2nd/3rd world, their THINKING and societal/cultural norms are at least 20 years behind "the west" and therefore theyre not Chad only or more likely 7/10+ only............plenty of men of all ethnicities have found their looksmatch overseas or are dating decent women..........

SUPPLY and DEMAND
I lament the past , as I had an opportunity to go abroad to EE max and stupidly avoided it. I thought it was pointless. Everyday I slam my head against the wall ( not literally but u know what I mean).

I feel like an idiot and get sad knowing all the Pussy I can get at the right place.

That’s why the location pill is blackpill, cause I can’t just leave everything and go their. I’m unemployed and have no money to my name. I got denied unemployment benefits as u only qualify if you work 12 months, and I got fired after 4 months.

• So Sad