FUCK LOOKING NATURAL ITS TIME TO GO SUPERNATURAL

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
C777617D ED6E 41D1 A76F C3BFD71FDFCA

Women don’t respond to natural, women overlook natural. Natural isn’t good enough for women. Women cuck and cheat and reject natural. To women you are either a superhuman or subhuman. All this “it’s not gonna look natural bro” bs SO FUCKING WHAT. There are bodybuilders with obviously unnatural bodies. Bimbos out her with obviously fake tits, ass, hair, lips etc and dudes are bending over backwards to be with them. And we all should know by now thanks to the blackpill how unreasonable women are when it comes to MENS looks. Women would rather have a unnatural looking gigachad than a natural looking normie. Become a super-stimuli or die. Now am I right or am I right?

02E9501C 1A4A 41B4 90F7 93FA9061D6E4

C95BFC2C 1736 4FC2 9528 8F26E03CA056

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, paranakee, randomvanish and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee and Amexmaxx
worst take ive seen in months

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1, Deleted member 9852, xefo and 2 others
women literally want to fuck a human gorilla it seems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: potentialhabit1, SoyGune and Deleted member 6403

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
You're generalizing. Claiming that everyone is the same and likes the same things. If we did a poll to find out what kind of women most users like, we would find that not everyone has the same opinions. So beauty remains subjective.

only way to 100% attract women is by becoming god

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1 and Amexmaxx
You're generalizing. Claiming that everyone is the same and likes the same things. If we did a poll to find out what kind of women most users like, we would find that not everyone has the same opinions. So beauty remains subjective.
beauty is not subjective

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10536, randomvanish and 1 other person
perhaps the best take i've ever heard on here.

Ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
The most flawed logic ever, in looksmax historyy

• +1
it actually is more subjective than you think, @copingvolcel is right
It is when it comes to preferences, however what is beautiful is not arbitrary.

• +1
It is when it comes to preferences, however what is beautiful is not arbitrary.
what you said literally makes no sense, if someone prefers a partner it's because they find them appealing, beautiful, etc.
what one person likes may not be the same as another.

Dimorphic traits are not arbitrary though, that would've been a better point for you to make

beauty is not subjective
Just because it is subjective doesn't mean it isn't important. Looks matter but are not absolute. Otherwise ugly guys would remain incels but clearly that is not the case.

Chads get more matches on tinder simply because their look appeals to more women. The better looking you are, the more women you can attract. But the reason why hypergamy is not real is because if a woman loves a guy that you consider to be ugly, she won't stop loving him if she sees a hotter guy. This is how you see guys who are ugly or are losers and they manage to get a girlfriend anyways.

Incels like Elliot Rodger don't understand this and think that there is something wrong with them. The truth is that even if you were Chad, you wouldn't be able to attract all women because everyone has a different type.

Just because it is subjective doesn't mean it isn't important. Looks matter but are not absolute. Otherwise ugly guys would remain incels but clearly that is not the case.

Chads get more matches on tinder simply because their look appeals to more women. The better looking you are, the more women you can attract. But the reason why hypergamy is not real is because if a woman loves a guy that you consider to be ugly, she won't stop loving him if she sees a hotter guy. This is how you see guys who are ugly or are losers and they manage to get a girlfriend anyways.

Incels like Elliot Rodger don't understand this and think that there is something wrong with them. The truth is that even if you were Chad, you wouldn't be able to attract all women because everyone has a different type.
what you said has some truths however if er was chad he wouldnt be incel.

what you said literally makes no sense, if someone prefers a partner it's because they find them appealing, beautiful, etc.
what one person likes may not be the same as another.

Dimorphic traits are not arbitrary though, that would've been a better point for you to make
Biology plays a part in what people find appealing, beautiful, etc.

• +1
what you said has some truths however if er was chad he wouldnt be incel.
He was not an incel, that is what you don't understand. He wasn't too ugly, he was too aspie. He would have been able to have a girlfriend if he had bee more NT. His autism is what caused his psychopathic tendencies, not looks.

• +1
He was not an incel, that is what you don't understand. He wasn't too ugly, he was too aspie. He would have been able to have a girlfriend if he had bee more NT. His autism is what caused his psychopathic tendencies, not looks.
he was incel because he was involuntarily celibate. he cant get laid.
his autism as well as looks caused that frustration
that frustration triggered his psychopathic tendencies.

if he was born a chad, even with autism, he would get laid at least once. same goes with his autism, if he wasnt autistic he would get laid.

he was incel because he was involuntarily celibate. he cant get laid.
his autism as well as looks caused that frustration
that frustration triggered his psychopathic tendencies.

if he was born a chad, even with autism, he would get laid at least once. same goes with his autism, if he wasnt autistic he would get laid.
I know a lot of guys who are way uglier than he was and they still managed to get a girlfriend who loves and respects them. So, no, the reason why he was alone is because he isolated himself from the rest of the world and expected women to just come up to him, but the world does not work like that. Ugly people who are NT can get laid.

I know a lot of guys who are way uglier than he was and they still managed to get a girlfriend who loves and respects them. So, no, the reason why he was alone is because he isolated himself from the rest of the world and expected women to just come up to him, but the world does not work like that. Ugly people who are NT can get laid.
my point is, if he was chad he would get laid, even if he acted the way he does, expecting women to come to him. I also know a ton of ugly mfs who get girls however i also know guys who are gl who get girls without even trying

honestly couldn't be more wrong. Women dont like exotic looking gigachads, they like regular looking Chads who aren't top tier anywhere but well rounded everywhere.

• +1
Just show any woman a picture of Barrett and Chico. 98% will pick Chico even though in conventional terms, he would be less masculine and attractive on this forum.

• +1
honestly couldn't be more wrong. Women dont like exotic looking gigachads, they like regular looking Chads who aren't top tier anywhere but well rounded everywhere.
Don’t Agree and don’t feel like explaining

looks like a fucking mutant mogged by my avatar
cope

gigachad mogs

• +1
View attachment 870813

Women don’t respond to natural, women overlook natural. Natural isn’t good enough for women. Women cuck and cheat and reject natural. To women you are either a superhuman or subhuman. All this “it’s not gonna look natural bro” bs SO FUCKING WHAT. There are bodybuilders with obviously unnatural bodies. Bimbos out her with obviously fake tits, ass, hair, lips etc and dudes are bending over backwards to be with them. And we all should know by now thanks to the blackpill how unreasonable women are when it comes to MENS looks. Women would rather have a unnatural looking gigachad than a natural looking normie. Become a super-stimuli or die. Now am I right or am I right?

View attachment 870833
View attachment 870841

Eppley...is that you?

• +1
View attachment 870813

View attachment 870833
View attachment 870841
honestly the gigachad versions look terrifying i dont think anyone would touch that