Fucked up jaw

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
Serious thread, I am in a fucked up situation when it comes to my face. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Background: goth braces from like 13 to 16, which prolly stunted my craniofacial development. Got 2 upper wisdom teeth extractions, most hellish and inhumane experience in my life. Now it appears the bottom ones are erupting, I am thinking about rushing to a new clinic and getting palate expanders to save them.

Is it worth saving these two?
I know that some might get recessed by extractions, other say it's a myth. Personally I'd say we should go with the course of nature.

Then possibly try to bring my maxilla forward, fix my overbite either by orthodontic measures or by facepulling.

What is your opinion? Good plan? Dad gonna be angry at me cuz I will probably have to cancel vacation to go the mentioned clinic, but I am determined to save these 2 teeth :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, justbentbro and Deleted member 1901
inject igf1 into your masseters and chew. The exponential jaw growth will leave room for your wisdom teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ChristianChad
this site is such a fucking meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, |Daddy_Zygos|, wollet2 and 4 others
inject igf1 into your masseters and chew. The exponential jaw growth will leave room for your wisdom teeth
u dont know shit. ur ugly as fuck and i hope u never learn the truth(s)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, SoonToAscend and ChristianChad
Extraction of wisdom teeth don't matter.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Extraction of wisdom teeth don't matter.
1. A lot of people report side effects, tho it's controversial. Broscience bros on this site will prolly say it gives you hollow cheeks or something.
2. It hurts as fuck

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Unironically this might've worked if I had access to igf-1. Otherwise I am contemplating taking off my retainer and chewing and mewing hard to not get them impacted.

what is igf1 and what exactly does it do?