Fucking lol at this god tier cope

D

Deleted member 12688

5BE0E432 0BAA 4587 B513 67E7C3923566

6C6DA37A 556D 4004 AB7F 29C7D8CADD49

1BC5407B 9E37 44C9 96E3 2007DAB26C55

B27D17D3 E939 47AB A9A4 843740BA29D7

Like nigga how delusional you gotta be to think we’re looksmatched or even think i get mogged jfl stop lying to yourself

This nigga didn’t even tell me he’s making that thread and he used a pic where i’m not even looking straight at the camera jfl n I’m 6’2 only 1 inch shorter than this nigga, ppl were saying i’m 6’0 or something in the thread

That thread reeks of indian cope jfl

Imagine thinking this is a debate, The fact i can get more and better matches on tinder (18+) should be another indicator that i mog in more than just jb appeal

also notice everyone who voted for him is my abused dog

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @AlexAP @changcel @portuguesecel @SubhumanCurrycel @OOGABOOGA @Knight @Chadeep

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Johanjohan, thecel and 17 others
SMV wise obviously no but they talking about bones here

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, thecel and Deleted member 12688
@6'1cel didn't include that pic in the mog battle. I voted based on what I saw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
View attachment 1168587
View attachment 1168589
View attachment 1168588
View attachment 1168590

Like nigga how delusional you gotta be to think we’re looksmatched or even think i get mogged jfl stop lying to yourself

Brodie used a pic where i’m not even looking straight at the camera n I’m 6’2 only 1 inch shorter than this nigga, ppl were saying i’m 6’0 or something in the thread

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @AlexAP @changcel @portuguesecel @SubhumanCurrycel @OOGABOOGA @Knight @Chadeep
This pic looks way better than the last fuck you’re an actual 8/10

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
@Germania @6’1cel @ShowerMaxxing @Acnno @bernanddrago @Knight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Growth Plate and Acnno
you mog easily tbh

but you are a chadlite at best tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and whiteissuperior
But he bodymogs to oblivion and has better bones tbh. Only failod by his lips and eye area. More appeal to 20+ and will last him till like 40.

Pretty boy appeal stops post 18, aka the time u can use tinder and clubs. Also easiest ways to get slays

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, TsarTsar444, whiteissuperior and 2 others
But he bodymog to oblivion and has better bones tbh. Only failed by his lips and eye are tbh. More appeal to 20+ and will last him till like 40. Pretty boy appeal stops post 18, the time u can use tinder and clubs aka the easiest way to get slays
By the time i’m done with growing i’ll be 6’4-6’5 and i can literally just gymmaxx/ kellyoubremaxx and appeal to older women, he literally doesn’t beat me in any scenario

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, thereallegend, 6’1cel and 1 other person
KEEP CRYING FOR THIS CEO OF TESTOSTERONE HIGH T ALPHA MALE GIGACHAD

HE IS LITERALLY TAKING A SHIT IN THE PUBLIC BATHROOM WITH THE DOOR OPEN WHILE LOOKING AT THIS THREAD

(Unironically 14 years old in this picture while you were getting breastfed he was feeding milfs his 8 inch caucasian COCK)

also don't forget that this is literally him in 1-2 years unironically but with better maxilla and nose

Screenshot 20210607 084345

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, TsarTsar444, Shrek2OnDvD and 14 others
By the time i’m done with growing i’ll be 6’4-6’5 and i can literally just gymmaxx/ kellyoubremaxx and appeal to older women, he literally doesn’t beat me in any scenario
Thats assuming ur that tall and have good frame(clavicle/hips) already. I did say after gymmax u mog but hes already there, u should start gym as soon as growth plates close.

U both mog avg man to dust and no doubt can get easy slays. Rn u face mog, but he height and bodymogs. With eyebrows, some lips hardmaxx, contact fraud he could ascend face too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Baldingman1998
KEEP CRYING FOR THIS CEO OF TESTOSTERONE HIGH T ALPHA MALE GIGACHAD

HE IS LITERALLY TAKING A SHIT IN THE PUBLIC BATHROOM WITH THE DOOR OPEN WHILE LOOKING AT THIS THREAD

View attachment 1168600

(Unironically 14 years old in this picture while you were getting breastfed he was feeding milfs his 8 inch caucasian COCK)

also don't forget that this is literally him in 1-2 years unironically but with better maxilla and nose

View attachment 1168601
IMG 20210607 163625

Mogged by Jimson Gigachad who got banned by jew mods last year for spamming his dick pics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 10524 and 13 others
Thats assuming ur that tall and have good frame(clavicle/hips) already. I did say after gymmax u mog but hes already there, u should start gym as soon as growth plates close.

U both mog avg man to dust and no doubt can get easy slays. Rn u face mog, but he height and bodymogs. With eyebrows, some lips hardmaxx, contact fraud he could ascend face too.
I am gymmaxxing, and i play 3 sports so i’m not totally ungymmaxxed lol idk why people assume that

And if we count hard max for me too i can mog even more utterly and brutally imagine me with zygo implants or jaw implants and tell me this nigga is anywhere near my league lol

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ShowerMaxxing
Don't take mog battles on the site seriously. If people have something against you always gonna lose.

• +1
Reactions: deadend, Deleted member 11758, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Don't take mog battles on the site seriously. If people have something against you always gonna lose.
Facts that's how me being a Subhuman 2/10 won against people that mog me. While being bald, bloated,and Ethnic on top

Also why are you looking for validation on an incel forum bro. Jfl go get all of that from a JB instead.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
U aren't a 2/10.
Every time I lower it to see how low I can get away with. Seems a 2 is the lowest I can go untill people start doubting. Atleast I'm above a 2/10 that's for sure

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Every time I lower it to see how low I can get away with. Seems a 2 is the lowest I can go untill people start doubting. Atleast I'm above a 2/10 that's for sure
Ur just an MTN who's bald that's it.

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I am gymmaxxing, and i play 3 sports so i’m not totally ungymmaxxed lol idk why people assume that

And if we count hard max for me too i can mog even more utterly and brutally imagine me with zygo implants or jaw implants and tell me this nigga is anywhere near my league lol
Cus the photo in his thread u just look like a skinnyfat guy tbh, low muscle mass and higher fat.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Post a pic w/o contacts.
You mog here. (Also assuming you're 6'2)

@6'1cel replicate his hairstyle would work for you
Why lol? That’s like saying use a pre-surgery pic when rating someone who hardmaxxed

I use them everyday so they’re a part of my rating because that’s what people see

I don’t think mulatto hairstyle would fit him either tbh buzz cut is the way to go for him

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Adriana Lima, 6’1cel and 1 other person
Why lol? That’s like saying use a pic pre-surgery when rating someone who hardmaxxed

I use them everyday so they’re a part of my rating because that’s what people see

Lmao why offended I ain't shitting. I just wonder how would be the difference lol

ru 16 btw?

Why lol? That’s like saying use a pre-surgery pic when rating someone who hardmaxxed

I don’t think mulatto hairstyle would fit him either tbh buzz cut is the way to go for him
Which ones do u use? Colorcl?

View attachment 1168587
View attachment 1168589
View attachment 1168588
View attachment 1168590

This nigga didn’t even tell me he’s making that thread and he used a pic where i’m not even looking straight at the camera jfl n I’m 6’2 only 1 inch shorter than this nigga, ppl were saying i’m 6’0 or something in the thread

Imagine thinking this is a debate, The fact i can get more and better matches on tinder (18+) should be another indicator that i mog in more than just jb appeal

the moonblunt pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, TsarTsar444, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
both of you guys mog me into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
he mogs you hard and I'm white, tyke

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
sure dude
keep dreaming
he'll only shrink from now on, the cortisol from that mog battle has begun degrading his bones, he'll be 4'10 in no time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Johanjohan, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Send the link to the thread

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 12688
B
View attachment 1168587
View attachment 1168589
View attachment 1168588
View attachment 1168590

Bro I wonder how chads like you even find this forum I genuinly wanna know

cumskin vs mulatto, both mogged to death by 10th percentile han

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
is jimsonbobson and 6'1cel not the same person?? and is 6'1cel actually 6'3??

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic