Genetic potential! Mew right again! Slayer to Subhuman

Chad Dragonslayer

Chad Dragonslayer

Mewborne
I guess Mew was right with noticing that bad posture affects looks during younger years immensely!

I just looked at old photos of myself, the I noticed the huge facial shape changes I made from around 6 years of age to 9 years.
With changes I mean for the worst. Let me explain:

At age 6 looked like a legit young slayer:

Wide face,
narrow compact maxilla,
therefore good eye area with narrow eyes,
wide mouth and smile,
wide chin and broad jaw, even the angulus mandibularis was nearly as low as the chin giving it a square look.

Before

3 years with facial posture of death, blocked sinuses and mouth-breathing later:

therefore longer maxilla and nose,
facial asymmetries,
bug eyes, cycles under the eyes,
Cheekbones melted,
mouth, smile, palet and mandible considerably narrower,
chin pointier and angulus mandibularis much higher giving the jaw a round instead of a square look.

After

Anyone else noticed a similar pattern on their older photos?

Last edited:
I guess Mew was right with noticing that bad posture affects looks during younger years immensely!

I just looked at old photos of myself, the I noticed the huge facial shape changes I made from around 6 years of age to 9 years.
With changes I mean for the worst. Let me explain:

At age 6 looked like a legit young slayer:

Wide face,
narrow compact maxilla,
therefore good eye area with narrow eyes,
wide mouth and smile,
wide chin and broad jaw, even the angulus mandibularis was nearly as low as the chin giving it a square look.

3 years with facial posture of death, blocked sinuses and mouth-breathing later:

therefore longer maxilla and nose,
facial asymmetries,
bug eyes, cycles under the eyes,
Cheekbones melted,
mouth, smile, palet and mandible considerably narrower,
chin pointier and angulus mandibularis much higher giving the jaw a round instead of a square look.

Anyone else noticed a similar pattern on their older photos?
yep I was a cute kiddo, mouth breathed all my life, massive allergies and yea I am here, a total subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer and Deleted member 470
same thing happened to me, I was gl as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer
My jaw at 5 MOGGED mine at 16

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, HighIQcel, androidcel and 2 others
Addet some pics to it.

I remember that I held my tongue at the roof of my mouth back when I was a kid without conciously doing so. Things went downhill quickly with allergies and a blocked nose. Then the orthokikes did a good one on me. Now I'm a recovering subhuman, hoping that mewing + myobrace (copebrace) will do some good.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Yummyinmytummy and Chad Dragonslayer
6 year old Wincel mogs all you fuckers into oblivion

Slowly reclaiming what God gave me with my crazy orthotropic devices

I remember that I held my tongue at the roof of my mouth back when I was a kid without conciously doing so. Things went downhill quickly with allergies and a blocked nose. Then the orthokikes did a good one on me. Now I'm a recovering subhuman, hoping that mewing + myobrace (copebrace) will do some good.

Thats how it goes unfortunately, at least we can take those old pics before the face went south as motivation. Best of luck with mewing!
I got the theory that the fact that Weston A Price discovered those tribes with such good facial struture was not only to a good diet and K2 but also to also for the lack of allergies which allowed them to have good oral posture.

How old are you btw?

@Chad Dragonslayer @Mewcel @spark

have you guys gotten results from mewing, since we are all former mouth-breathers?

I feel like I've made massive improvements from mewing/chewing.

In fact, one of my relatives who hadn't seen me for a year said my face had changed as the first thing they said when they saw me. Not even a 'hello' first lol.

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer

have you guys gotten results from mewing, since we are all former mouth-breathers?

In fact, one of my relatives who hadn't seen me for a year said my face had changed as the first thing they said when they saw me. Not even a 'hello' first lol.

I started 6 months ago, but just did it consciously for one month with mouthtaping during the night. Nevertheless I noticed mandible getting wider, jaw sharper, less to no teeth grinding during night and even though the jaw got wider the cheekbones still are as prominent (just a little in my case) as before which means they grew as well.

That gave me motivation to really go back at it hard as I stared hard mewing.

Really want a shorter maxilla and better midface, forward growth is fortunately already pretty good

The moment other people notice something you can be sure to have had drastic improvements!

I heard mew stating that he saw very surprising improvements even up the age of 25.

• +1
Reactions: orbmaxxing

It resulted in a wider palate, better eye area and higher cheekbones in my case. Face is not as vertical as it was before, maxilla still hasn't changed much. Getting a myobrace in the hopes to fix my mandible and improve bite.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Chad Dragonslayer and orbmaxxing

I think it's too late for me. I have a little bit better gonial angle but my face is still narrow as fuck.

I think it's too late for me. I have a little bit better gonial angle but my face is still narrow as fuck.

It's never to late, just takes more time! Look into vitamin K2, I have read on Ray Peat Forum of people getting wider faces without even mewing.

i was actually a chad at one point(around 13) then started PMO and gained shitty habits like mouth breathing and staying up all night most nights and fucked up my development all across the board. if it werent for my god tier jawnetics my jaw would be recessed, instead its around 40th percentile. hoping mewing now(age 18) can salvage whatever potential growth i have left.

Teach your kids goddamn posture and give them candies whenever they sit / stand upright for an hour. Remind them of that 15 years after and show them pictures of subhumans. They will thank you