Genioplasty and Mandibular Angle implants for men > Wraparound jaw implant (a JEWISH SCAM)

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
The two procedures taken apart from eachother have a lower price combined for nearly the same effect. This is assuming there is not much wrong with the maxilla

8D3CF2E4 D7FD 4B39 A38C A562B3D15462

Jaw Angle Implants: $2,000-$4,000 USD

Male Genioplasty: $5,000-$7,000

Wraparound Jaw implants by Eppley: 15,000 USD

I and many other users here consider the current prices for custom wraparound implants a scam and a outright a form of robbery. JFL Imagine having to go back to revise it and going into debt over this piece of un-natural rubber

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
jaw angle implant must be customized too. everyone's gonion shape is different.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
jaw angle implant must be customized too. everyone's gonion shape is different.
correct. i'd avoid full jaw implantation unless you really need it somehow

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9670 and randomvanish
correct. i'd avoid full jaw implantation unless you really need it somehow
i'm not very sure about it. i cannot get genio because my problem is pointy chin, i don't have any recession. so either i will get wraparound or chin + jaw angle implants just to get it for much lower price.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3270
Genioplasty can't augment the chin width tho. Also jaw implant can't augment the midmandibles

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, randomvanish, AscendingHero and 2 others
Genioplasty can't augment the chin width tho. Also jaw implant can't augment the midmandibles
I thought you could get a genio for chin width?

is there any other osteotomy for chin width

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I thought you could get a genio for chin width?

is there any other osteotomy for chin width
Yes T spilt genio but how much like less than 1mm in most cases and no unfortunately there are no osteotomies to widen the chin significantly. However in theory you could get an MSDO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Yes T spilt genio but how much like less than 1mm in most cases and no unfortunately there are no osteotomies to widen the chin significantly. However in theory you could get an MSDO
A381EE42 8900 4716 AFCA C85C0E9A6AAD

wym by "only 1 millimeter"

• +1
@PrestonYnot The chin is certainly affected by androgens so in theory could raising Test levels improve the chin?

Yes T spilt genio but how much like less than 1mm in most cases and no unfortunately no osteotomies for chin width. However you could get an MSDO
can't you just bonesmash the sides of your chin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, randomvanish and Jason Voorhees
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Jaw ange implants have to be custom to be aesthetic, so will cost a lot more than 4,000 USD. The price you listed is for off-the-shelf jaw angle implants which look bad most of the time and never in a good position.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Vasco, .👽. and 4 others
Good thread, just compare prices of genio and implants from pakistan to prices from eppley

This forum is so fucking bad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3270
Jaw ange implants have to be custom to be aesthetic, so will cost a lot more than 4,000 USD. The price you listed is for off-the-shelf jaw angle implants which look bad most of the time and never in a good position.

With these custom implants do you have to make the design yourself ? or could you just simple show a morph you had some 1 else make ? lets say i wanted an angle like this assuming everything is adjusted for weight the surgeon could figure out the custom angle needed right ?