My surgery with Defrancq: Custom PEEK Jaw/chin wrap + Special Genioplasty

H

highT

Professional
Time online
52d 16h 20m
Agentof Evolution said:
I could be wrong, but I think he means the genio + implant produced 17mm of horizontal chin movement. I also don't think 17mm bone movement genio is possible.
ahhh that would make more sense. in any case, still sounds like a dramatic change!

Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

🩸LMS Cartel🩸 NO PM’s for private advice
Time online
17d 21h 35m
highT said:
As always wishing you the best of luck brother, looking forward to some transformation pics a couple months from now when the swelling is gone and you’re all healed up.
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💯💯💯💯❤️ Brother
-Let’s see if things work out this time 🤝

Agentof Evolution

Agentof Evolution

Adept
Time online
4d 9h 26m
highT said:
ahhh that would make more sense. in any case, still sounds like a dramatic change!
I agree. I thought I was recessed as fuck, and I'm not getting anywhere near this much forward movement.

H

highT

Professional
Time online
52d 16h 20m
Agentof Evolution said:
I agree. I thought I was recessed as fuck, and I'm not getting anywhere near this much forward movement.
are you having sliding genio?

S

SurgerySoon

Master
Time online
73d 23m
Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome Glad to hear things seem to be looking cautiously optimistic at this point. I just had a quick question for you regarding your cheek implants -- did Dr. Y design those by himself, or did you give him input along the way? In other words, did you tell him that you wanted around 6 mm of projection, or did he come up with that amount of projection on his own?

Agentof Evolution

Agentof Evolution

Adept
Time online
4d 9h 26m
highT said:
are you having sliding genio?
Most likely. I've spoken to three surgeons so far.

The first recommended genio or wraparound. The second recommended genio, and no jaw modification as he thought my jaw was fine. The third recommended genio + custom jaw implants + implant material in between the chin and jaw angle to create a smooth transition.

I'm currently leaning towards the third. But, I want to setup a consultation with Defrancq before I make my final choice.

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
Time online
24d 2h 4m
SurgerySoon said:
Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome In other words, did you tell him that you wanted around 6 mm of projection, or did he come up with that amount of projection on his own?
High IQ question!
And I mostly see on Dr. Y and that jew Epply costume implants cases 6mm lateral projection and 3mm frontal projection for the cheeks

T

tryingtofindsolution

Apprentice
Time online
10d 22h 6m
Barbarossa_ said:
High IQ question!
And I mostly see on Dr. Y and that jew Epply costume implants cases 6mm lateral projection and 3mm frontal projection for the cheeks
Is Eppley a jew?

B

Barbarossa_

Time online
24d 2h 4m
tryingtofindsolution said:
Is Eppley a jew?
He acts like one that's for sure!

CristianT

CristianT

Professional
Time online
87d 19h 41m
any updates Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome ?

B

Barbarossa_

Time online
24d 2h 4m
CristianT said:
RIP Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome he was a good man, a funny man, a gentle beast with quite impressive roasting abilities.
Adrenochrome said:
You’ve not the financials, nor IQ required to be in this thread; you third world piece of garbage -bin yourself 🗑

Lot’s of assuming going on here (working etc...) haha ( :

Reputation to post count checks out: literally a useless faggot.

Linoob @Linoob -don’t even bother replying to this Down syndrome (comprehension is WAY above it).

From Subhuman 2 Gutter Rat
Fix that twisted gypsy nose too after you’ve robbed more decent citizens -fucking undesirable - JFL at your basic life, you broke bitch ( :

^^ this is why looksmaxxers are divided -pointing that blade at your brother.
Rest in peace brother looks like that silicone got the better of you :cry:

Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

Time online
17d 21h 35m
CristianT said:

........ MY BROTHERS.......

......I......

....AM....

...HOME...

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Barbarossa_ said:
RIP Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome he was a good man, a funny man, a gentle beast with quite impressive roasting abilities.

Rest in peace brother looks like that silicone got the better of you :cry:

haha chillllllllll and you forgot artist my guy ( :

*Also, PEEK my brother - no sili aye

Will write a report/review in a bit, be patient sicarios 🙏🏼 🩸🤵🏻🤵🏼🤵🏽🩸 🙏🏼 for sure it was BRUTAL but much easier with my boys!!!!!!!
Will shout out the cartel in the write up.

☮️

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Just want to help my fellow man look better.
Time online
29d 12h 44m
Adrenochrome said:

......I......

....AM....

...HOME...

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Will write a report/review in a bit, be patient sicarios 🙏🏼 🩸🤵🏻🤵🏼🤵🏽🩸 🙏🏼 for sure it was BRUTAL but much easier with my boys!!!!!!!

Damn I remember how worried you were about your infection man. Great comeback(y)

Agentof Evolution

Agentof Evolution

Adept
Time online
4d 9h 26m
Adrenochrome said:

......I......

....AM....

...HOME...

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Glad to hear things worked out. I have a consultation booked with Defrancq early next month (the soonest I could get). I'm also considering genio + some form of jawline enhancement + cheek implants. It would be interesting to hear from a genuine looksmaxer as the before/ after pictures on his website look fairly unremarkable.

CristianT

CristianT

Professional
Time online
87d 19h 41m
Adrenochrome said:

......I......

....AM....

...HOME...

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Im waiting for the full story like im waiting for my salary.

Linoob

Linoob

Wizard
Time online
32d 1h 46m
Bro that's so good to hear. Fucking stoked for you man.

B

Britsky

Trainee
Time online
13h 43m
I've had pretty shitty couple of days but hearing that you've made it through has really brightened my mood!!

Congrats man, I'm super stoked for you <3

G

Gonion

Banned
Time online
3d 4h 35m
As I've been following the thread since the day of your first post, I'm really happy for you. After all the problems you've gone through you deserve a fantastic result, thanks for sharing your journey.

Last edited:
P

paulus1

Trainee
Time online
15h 50m
Hey Adrenochrome, was super interesting reading your thread :) I tried messaging you on discord, since I saw this forum and thread by accident two days ago, but unfortunately was to late in contacting you. I'm a banker in the Antwerp diamond sector, and so I work/live super close to Defrancq's clinic, wanted to contact you to meetup, but to late unfortunately (took a while before this account got approved, by that time you were already on the plane), happy to read everything seems to have turned out well for you. Look forward to reading more about how everything turned out.

I'm interested in having a genioplasty done by Defrancq, would you recommend him for that procedure? It would be super convenient for me, as his clinic is literally less that half an hour away from me.

thanks, and hope you are recovering well!

B

Barbarossa_

Time online
24d 2h 4m
paulus1 said:
Hey Adrenochrome, was super interesting reading your thread :) I tried messaging you on discord, since I saw this forum and thread by accident two days ago, but unfortunately was to late in contacting you. I'm a banker in the Antwerp diamond sector, and so I work/live super close to Defrancq's clinic, wanted to contact you to meetup, but to late unfortunately (took a while before this account got approved, by that time you were already on the plane), happy to read everything seems to have turned out well for you. Look forward to reading more about how everything turned out.

I'm interested in having a genioplasty done by Defrancq, would you recommend him for that procedure? It would be super convenient for me, as his clinic is literally less that half an hour away from me.

Oh shit we have a banker jew up in this bitch!

T

tryingtofindsolution

Apprentice
Time online
10d 22h 6m
paulus1 said:

hey bro,does your job halo you with women?Cause I believe that later in life status becomes more important

P

paulus1

Trainee
Time online
15h 50m
T @tryingtofindsolution

I do not have the impression that my career correlates in any way with success with women, do not forget that in Belgium you are taxed extremely high, especially if you earn a lot. It's different if you are self-employed or own your own business, you can avoid taxes better in that way, but right now I earn a lot, but i pay a lot.. So the prestige my job might have in the US, is not the same here. Nevertheless, for sure status is more important, I would say from the moment you graduate and start working.

But I grew up rather wealthy, in my youth i didn't have the social skills to get a girlfriend nor did I understand the importance of appearance, I grew up with a model mother and average looking very successful father, so I thought how a man looked didn't matter so much , my standards were way to high.. During my college years I learned how to manipulate how people perceive one another, not only with girls, but also for work, the difference that acting in a certain way, or dressing in certain a way makes. After reading this forum a bit, i've come to understand that there are a lot of people with autistic traits or social shortcomings on here? I guess i'm the same, I loathe (long) social interactions/events, but over the years I've been able to cope with it and i'm able to play the act now. And i've found that women do seem to be more attracted to fit and well dressed men (probably status related). And I've always played intensive tennis and had the money to dress well, so since college, i've never had problems attracting women, even tho i'm not happy with my looks, i know i'm decent looking, i'm also very tall, but my girlfriends were always better looking than me, but that bothered me tbh lol.., even tho they didn't care, they even prefer it, gives them leverage, confidence you cheating on them becomes less likely i guess? But tbh I wanted to be in that position, haha i want to be happy with how i look, i want to have the same level of attractiveness. And there've been a few aspects of my appearance that have bothered me for a long time. That's why i've recently started looking around to change what bothered me most about myself, my nose and jawline. Love this forum btw. Has been great to get the information i need for what surgeons to consider. Anyway long and totally irrelevant answer to your question..

T

tryingtofindsolution

Apprentice
Time online
10d 22h 6m
paulus1 said:
T @tryingtofindsolution

I do not have the impression that my career correlates in any way with success with women, do not forget that in Belgium you are taxed extremely high, especially if you earn a lot. It's different if you are self-employed or own your own business, you can avoid taxes better in that way, but right now I earn a lot, but i pay a lot.. So the prestige my job might have in the US, is not the same here. Nevertheless, for sure status is more important, I would say from the moment you graduate and start working.

But I grew up rather wealthy, in my youth i didn't have the social skills to get a girlfriend nor did I understand the importance of appearance, I grew up with a model mother and average looking very successful father, so I thought how a man looked didn't matter so much , my standards were way to high.. During my college years I learned how to manipulate how people perceive one another, not only with girls, but also for work, the difference that acting in a certain way, or dressing in certain a way makes. After reading this forum a bit, i've come to understand that there are a lot of people with autistic traits or social shortcomings on here? I guess i'm the same, I loathe (long) social interactions/events, but over the years I've been able to cope with it and i'm able to play the act now. And i've found that women do seem to be more attracted to fit and well dressed men (probably status related). And I've always played intensive tennis and had the money to dress well, so since college, i've never had problems attracting women, even tho i'm not happy with my looks, i know i'm decent looking, i'm also very tall, but my girlfriends were always better looking than me, but that bothered me tbh lol.., even tho they didn't care, they even prefer it, gives them leverage, confidence you cheating on them becomes less likely i guess? But tbh I wanted to be in that position, haha i want to be happy with how i look, i want to have the same level of attractiveness. And there've been a few aspects of my appearance that have bothered me for a long time. That's why i've recently started looking around to change what bothered me most about myself, my nose and jawline. Love this forum btw. Has been great to get the information i need for what surgeons to consider. Anyway long and totally irrelevant answer to your question..
Yeah,I have some autistic traits myself,I believed that the appearance mattered but not that much until I started asking myself what attracted women the most,and after listening andd watching what they did,to which men they were attracted to,and it usually was the best looking ones.Anyway I have more problems in maintaining relationships than getting into one,as I become paranoid they will cheat on me because I am ugly (I am not that great looking,norwooding has fucked me up),and my relationships do not last.But I have also noticed that as more you grow,status is more important in maintaining the relationships.I like this forum too,there are people here who know the truth and they will do everything in their power to get what they want even if they will risk a lot and it will be painful (I hope to become one of them once I start working) With that said Good Ascension brother.

Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

Time online
17d 21h 35m
Britsky said:
How's it going Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome ?

Give me a week or so brothers (I had all the time in the world when I was recovering abroad) but now back in the matrix and have to sort things out.

Trust I’ll properly update you guys 🙏🏼💯

AllBrainsNeedednow

AllBrainsNeedednow

Otoplasty nah, everything else then Ascension!
Time online
1d 23h 38m
Adrenochrome said:
My thought process behind designing my implant was intense and highly personal: I chose around 8 different individuals faces who I admired aesthetically and in the first process of elimination literally superimposed their jaw/chin onto mine using photoshop.

It did not matter whose face I admired the most as I was looking for which features fit my face best (looked natural as my own). As it so happened, my highest regarded individual, aesthetically speaking, matched my lower third in all respects (it was beautiful) and at that point; I knew I had the foundational framework to begin designing my implant the way I wanted.

I used that framework and slightly fine tuned all aspects of the design to my own visage (gonial angle degree, Ramus length, horizontal width, vertical drop and projection length of chin etc...) *i could have left all the aforesaid variables alone and used the superimposed model by itself but it’s not how I operate (everything in my life is highly personalized).

it turned out really good too... so good in fact, that I tried to use the same technique with my eye area! It was much more difficult than my lower third and there were some grotesque mockups looking back at them (if someone saw those work ups without a frame of reference, I’m sure their first thought would be this person is mentally ill). Digressing a bit but, after about 30 trial and errors, I found one that was a decent match (eye area) but in the end I binned it and designed a completely custom eye area via photoshop using just my face (this version is perfect for me and is the one I used in my Taban consult -He said he can get me 75% there) and if this jaw endeavor goes well then we shall see what Taban can do (that will be it for me - no more surgery after eyes).

Back to your queries: price for Y was already mentioned above -honestly just read the whole thing, it might save you many lost years brother.... I don’t want you or anyone else to have to go through what I did -God ... it affects me in so many different ways now (research, research, research) that’s why I’m writing all of this -it’s free first hand information (invaluable!)

Price for Defrancq: I want to say this first, I still stand by my statement that we shouldn’t be posting prices on here... if you’ve been in this game long enough, then you understand and know that posted prices affect future markets (I’ve seen it before many times). However, (and very unfortunately) it seems this forum doesn’t care... so I’ll post it: all my procedures with Defrancq were 13k Euro (this included the surgeons fee of course) but also: staying in a private room at the clinic for 1 week with in house food service catered to you (I’ll take some photos of the meals if people are interested?) *you can literally ask for anything to be prepared for you and it’ll be done or bought at a local restaurant (phenomenal service) and food is delicious. You also get a private nurse the first two days/nights and then rotating nurses after that but there is also one individual assigned to you specifically from the get go (think of them as your patient coordinator and person who oversees each patient on the floor) -To me, these individuals are invaluable resources if you’re concerned about safety and also expect excellent service like myself. Also included was the cost for the implant fabrication/production.

So... all in all, I was very satisfied with my proposal.

Yes, I did local modeling (in East Asia) and the only reason I didn’t push further was because of my infection (sky was the limit). I was also casted for a documentary about foreigners living abroad 1 week before I had to fly back home for removal because of infection (shit crushed me). That was me tasting 15 minutes of fame at that point (I literally had a TV crew jump me as I walked off my flight. It was the most intense experience ever - 2 TV cameras surrounding you, big production lights, mic booms and I was tag teamed by 2 presenters!) -everything was being recorded live -can you imagine that scenario walking off your flight and totally ambushed (literally I was in a daze but it came natural after a few minutes) - everyone in that part of the airport stopped and started surrounding us (me and this TV crew) for sure I saw people taking photos and the group gradually got bigger -THAT is when I KNEW (just reconfirmed) that this look was going to get me where I wanted to be! I’ll never forget it.

Smart moves friend, seems you’re another LMS thoroughbred.

Cheers,

You’re absolutely right but I’m sorry brother, I can’t post any of my photos here. It’s too early for one (I’m SUPER swollen) with lips like IG whores and two, it’s really about privacy... this is a PSL forum. I think a lot of you guys are legit (people like me who just want to be the best physical version of themselves, who will do anything to attain it) but ... there’s unfortunately a lot of mental illness that runs rampant here too (doxxers, twisted people who just want to be malicious because they have larceny in their hearts etc...) so I don’t trust it. Sorry that those few ruined it for the majority of legit thoroughbreds here.

My suggestion is to look at SAL123’s thread again (shout out to Sal123 @Sal123 who had phenomenal results and was part of the inspiration for choosing Defrancq) and use it as a frame of reference with the information I’ve provided here. These two threads should provide a powerful lens into what you could expect if you chose our surgeon.
You talk about research but I've never seen evidence that silicone is so unsafe or prone to infection. I believe Dr. Y has a meta analysis study on this. But I looked at it a while ago. Do you think Peek is safe for you because of your body already accepting it for your zygos? if I read that correctly. Plus weren't the incisions much larger since it was actual a hard material. not that it prolly matters that it is hard other than that. You are making me worry a little about Silicone now. I was going to put Silicone on my temples and some smaller custom ones in my scalp, but now I'm not as sure. other than that I planned on having no implants. the rest just other methods.
Adrenochrome said:
Thanks man but I think very likely. 13k euro fking gone and months of healing ahead ) :

would need a fking miracle man
Can't they just IV you with antibiotics to kill that shit? maybe wash it out first and close you back up? Sorry to sound so crude. Just really worried about you man and well the rest of us too for that matter. OK i dind't read far enough. What did they do to stop or reduce the infection? you mentioned orange. So let's hear it maybe we can all save ourselves some heartache by suggesting to our surgeons the same or similar treatment for a post surgical infection? either way I'm curious as fuck.

Last edited:
Linoob

Linoob

Wizard
Time online
32d 1h 46m
AllBrainsNeedednow said:
You talk about research but I've never seen evidence that silicone is so unsafe or prone to infection. I believe Dr. Y has a meta analysis study on this. But I looked at it a while ago. Do you think Peek is safe for you because of your body already accepting it for your zygos? if I read that correctly. Plus weren't the incisions much larger since it was actual a hard material. not that it prolly matters that it is hard other than that. You are making me worry a little about Silicone now. I was going to put Silicone on my temples and some smaller custom ones in my scalp, but now I'm not as sure. other than that I planned on having no implants. the rest just other methods.

Can't they just IV you with antibiotics to kill that shit? maybe wash it out first and close you back up? Sorry to sound so crude. Just really worried about you man and well the rest of us too for that matter. OK i dind't read far enough. What did they do to stop or reduce the infection? you mentioned orange. So let's hear it maybe we can all save ourselves some heartache by suggesting to our surgeons the same or similar treatment for a post surgical infection? either way I'm curious as fuck.

Put a gun to these surgeons heads and I'm sure most would be able to cure 99% of localized implant infections.

They're usually either too lazy or too busy or both.

Plus, as Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome pointed out to me, it's an excellent business model and a high chance of repeat business if they're constantly doing revisions after removals.

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
Time online
116d 26m
my man been on follow since first day of this thread

your vibe and attitude is the prime example of how we should treat each other as looksmaxxers, brothers who are in the boat, pursuing the same goal.

just for this alone i sincerely want the best for you as much as would for my own surgeries.

your positive attitude and dedication will overcome any obstacle thats on yo way G, i can tell you that

this thread also shows things can get dirty along this road, reminding us ugly and possible face of pursuit of a better looking face. thank you for all this detailed info about the journey, you are making god's work by helping the community

but as long as whoever goes thru this keeps the boss attitude you have it'll be all good for them

lastly may i ask where you from and what is your nationality? (if not private ofc)

much respect and genuine love brother

keep going strong

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Time online
67d 5h 53m
Hey Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome what a rollercoaster of a story. I hope you're in a better mental/physical state now. What I wanted to ask you is if you can tell me more about your experience with the world, when you had that implant. Like at the airport. I need these kinds of reports to fuel my looksmaxing struggle.

Also, cool username, hopefully, you never got it "fresh" lol.

D

dingodongo

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 6h 57m
Are there any photos in this thread? Each time I've seen someone go through extensive surgeries and posted photos it always looked like shit and fake and the OP was in denial. I just want someone to prove me wrong that surgeries are a cope and none of you will ascend anywhere. Maybe to looking like a plastic faggot only.

AllBrainsNeedednow

AllBrainsNeedednow

Otoplasty nah, everything else then Ascension!
Time online
1d 23h 38m
dingodongo said:
Are there any photos in this thread? Each time I've seen someone go through extensive surgeries and posted photos it always looked like shit and fake and the OP was in denial. I just want someone to prove me wrong that surgeries are a cope and none of you will ascend anywhere. Maybe to looking like a plastic faggot only.
We need to add a down vote or ignore this person button. this is so below par. You know who looks fake, the guy in here taking the time to read all this shit and then acting like the people who are actually doing something for themselves and taking action are somehow losers for trying. Dingo you fuckin' COWARD, Go read this quote 30 times and then STFU dingoshit.
Linoob said:
Put a gun to these surgeons heads and I'm sure most would be able to cure 99% of localized implant infections.

They're usually either too lazy or too busy or both.

Plus, as Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome pointed out to me, it's an excellent business model and a high chance of repeat business if they're constantly doing revisions after removals.
That's a horrific world view of surgeons and one that I can't completely shake but at the same time, these assholes love giving people filler, So while that fits some of their model of forever needing revisions it doesn't compromise a person's health or long term health/safety.

Last edited:
D

dingodongo

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 6h 57m
AllBrainsNeedednow said:
We need to add a down vote or ignore this person button. this is so below par. You know who looks fake, the guy in here taking the time to read all this shit and then acting like the people who are actually doing something for themselves and taking action are somehow losers for trying. Dingo you fuckin' COWARD, Go read this quote 30 times and then STFU dingoshit.

Hey I hope it works out for this guy but I am yet to see a single case of implants in your cheeks, jaw etc that looks natural and aesthetic. I am not talking about the photos on surgery sites. I find the idea of young teenagers reading this shit and planning unneeded surgeries dangerous and stupid.

CristianT

CristianT

Professional
Time online
87d 19h 41m
suddenurge said:
How are you doing Adrenochrome? You are missed here at looksmax. I hope life is treating you well.
Waiting patiently...

B

Barbarossa_

Time online
24d 2h 4m
suddenurge said:
How are you doing Adrenochrome? You are missed here at looksmax. I hope life is treating you well.
CristianT said:
Waiting patiently...
Legend has it that Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome is soooo balls deep in a stacy that he needs king Arthur to pull him out of her :feelsping:

To your ascension brother

Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

Time online
17d 21h 35m
CristianT said:
Waiting patiently...

lol soon (fking matrix man) ... I’m sorry brother!

Barbarossa_ said:
Legend has it that Adrenochrome @Adrenochrome is soooo balls deep in a stacy that he needs king Arthur to pull him out of her :feelsping:

View attachment 279412
To your ascension brother

❤️❤️❤️ haha heart that - will update soon for all the sicarios.

☮️

P

ProjectAscension

Trainee
Time online
7d 4h 12m
Got a consult booked with Defrancq in a few months, looking forward to more updates!

Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome

Time online
17d 21h 35m
Ahh 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Fk bro’s ... I’m sorry

Perhaps some of you are wondering why I’ve been lurking so much and posting in threads completely unrelated to this topic (anti-aging etc...) and maybe it seems like I’ve been neglecting this thread but I can assure you it’s not the case ... I’m just biding my time gentleman.

Listen, it’s not the right time yet for me to give you an impartial review with respect to aesthetics (my outcome).

Why? ...

Simply because I’m still healing i.e. there is still lots of swelling and now, I’m enduring A-symmetrical swelling; so my objectivity has been warped: read that as completely distorted these past few weeks (keep in mind that I’ve bdd so I’m HYPER objective... to my detriment).

Each day my face is changing and it’s put me in a mood tbh... (one day I’m feeling bad about it, next is good, the following is OK etc... roller coaster 🎢 )

I forgot that this is my second time around and that I’ve also had a much more invasive procedure: so although I was expecting (in my mind) to see a very quick outcome as before (I healed SUPER fast the first time: everything took shape almost immediately) this time, I have to be patient... dead serious, it’s the antithesis of my nature but nothing I can do about it.

Also and equally important, concerning Defrancq.... I’ve come across new first hand information from a few other people that had surgery with him recently (unbeknownst to me until last week) but these experiences need to be taken into account for his overall review, regarding his character and demeanor; as all of these individual accounts mirrored many of the negative aspects that I detailed during my journey.

Tbh I’m sick of talking about him, it’s exhausting but I will write up and surmise my final assertion of this surgeon.

So there’ll be two parts: The review of my aesthetic outcome, in my own words and my final review of Defrancq.

Shout out to everyone who’s PM’d me: I haven’t responded to anyone yet so don’t take it personal: I’m really trying to get past myself but maybe some of you know how it goes when you’re on that rollercoaster 🎢

Also, I want to try and give each of you a proper response (thorough and comprehensive) so ...it takes time... I will get back to you 💯

@my sicarios like B @Barbarossa_ CristianT @CristianT -you’ll be the first I hit up (Barbarossa, I know that you already made your decision; from what I’ve read in another thread and I fully support you king 👑 💯 do what you feel is right man -start your journey and walk the path to your ascension)

☮️

B

Barbarossa_

Time online
24d 2h 4m
Adrenochrome said:

Perhaps some of you are wondering why I’ve been lurking so much and posting in threads completely unrelated to this topic (anti-aging etc...) and maybe it seems like I’ve been neglecting this thread but I can assure you it’s not the case ... I’m just biding my time gentleman.

Listen, it’s not the right time yet for me to give you an impartial review with respect to aesthetics (my outcome).

Why? ...

Simply because I’m still healing i.e. there is still lots of swelling and now, I’m enduring A-symmetrical swelling; so my objectivity has been warped: read that as completely distorted these past few weeks (keep in mind that I’ve bdd so I’m HYPER objective... to my detriment).

Each day my face is changing and it’s put me in a mood tbh... (one day I’m feeling bad about it, next is good, the following is OK etc... roller coaster 🎢 )

I forgot that this is my second time around and that I’ve also had a much more invasive procedure: so although I was expecting (in my mind) to see a very quick outcome as before (I healed SUPER fast the first time: everything took shape almost immediately) this time, I have to be patient... dead serious, it’s the antithesis of my nature but nothing I can do about it.

Also and equally important, concerning Defrancq.... I’ve come across new first hand information from a few other people that had surgery with him recently (unbeknownst to me until last week) but these experiences need to be taken into account for his overall review, regarding his character and demeanor; as all of these individual accounts mirrored many of the negative aspects that I detailed during my journey.

Tbh I’m sick of talking about him, it’s exhausting but I will write up and surmise my final assertion of this surgeon.

So there’ll be two parts: The review of my aesthetic outcome, in my own words and my final review of Defrancq.

Shout out to everyone who’s PM’d me: I haven’t responded to anyone yet so don’t take it personal: I’m really trying to get past myself but maybe some of you know how it goes when you’re on that rollercoaster 🎢

Also, I want to try and give each of you a proper response (thorough and comprehensive) so ...it takes time... I will get back to you 💯

@my sicarios like B @Barbarossa_ CristianT @CristianT -you’ll be the first I hit up (Barbarossa, I know that you already made your decision; from what I’ve read in another thread and I fully support you king 👑 💯 do what you feel is right man -start your journey and walk the path to your ascension)

My brother we are just happy that you are alright.

What you have gone through is every surgery maxxer nightmare.

Stay strong my man

Last edited:
CristianT

CristianT

Professional
Time online
87d 19h 41m
Adrenochrome said:

Why? ...

No worries man. What is the most important right now is for you to recover because you went through these invasive surgeries so your immune system is weak. You need to boost your immune system because.. corona. Better safe than sorry.

And it makes totally sense and it's fair for you to wait more time till your swelling is gone. At least 3 up to 4 months(even at 4 months your edema will still be present but not as much) so yeah, eat fruits, vegetables, avoid sugar, take vitamins(C, D, Zinc) and take short walks and taste the sun☀☀☀.

I will have to postpone my surgery as well till July, August. Fuck corona man, it's like Grinch ruining all the fun.

I wish you a very fast recovery and we will wait, hopefully you also don't forget us when things will get better.

Linoob

Linoob

Wizard
Time online
32d 1h 46m
Adrenochrome said:

Why? ...

Swelling takes fucking ages bro.

Something as minor as my chin didn't stop shrinking until the 8 month mark.

I kid you not.

Agentof Evolution

Agentof Evolution

Adept
Time online
4d 9h 26m
Looking forward to the review. I had a Skype consultation with Defrancq recently. I'm not sure what to make of him, so I'll be interested to hear other peoples experiences. Plus, as you touched on before, some of the before and afters on his website are concerning.

Morpheus

Morpheus

Wizard
Time online
48d 9h 57m
Hoping you ascend brother. Update us when you’re ready.