GET INTO GME ITS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

I hope for monday for you:
Es6wbvgW8AUNHv9
only have 5 AMC shares lol. IDK if I should take 1k more out and put it into AMC bc then im getting into dangerous territory

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and PubertyMaxxer
only have 5 AMC shares lol. IDK if I should take 1k more out and put it into AMC bc then im getting into dangerous territory
only put in what you can lose and miss.
maybe monday governement decided to garnish all these shares. And sentence everyone that owned a share, to work as a caged slave in an Amazon Fullfillment center.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Soalian, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
@Amnesia You're a day trader, what do you think about this?

Let them dirty hedgefunds burn to bankruptcy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and doncel
good buying time imo now. it got down a bit in the current battle.

• +1
Reactions: doncel
I threw all my surgery money at GME. It's either gonna be over for me or some life fuel, only time will tell

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 3573, diggbicc and 2 others
It's not about the money, It's about sending a message

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
I threw all my surgery money at GME. It's either gonna be over for me or some life fuel, only time will tell
brutals bets. I only put in, what i can lose without to much pain.
I would not dare to bet muh looks ascension money pile.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
brutals bets. I only put in, what i can lose without to much pain.
I would not dare to bet muh looks ascension money pile.
It's either rope because I can't looks ascend or I life ascend.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It's either rope because I can't looks ascend or I life ascend.
no mewing cope/hope ascension; to ascend into Ghandy heavens looks levels?

you need to jump out on time though now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
no mewing cope/hope ascension; to ascend into Ghandy heavens looks levels?

you need to jump out on time though now.
Mewing and other assorted copes have taken me as far as they can. Softmaxxing before hardmaxxing has always been my strategy.

How high will GME go? 1000? 10,000? 100,000?
Or could go to 30. Who knows.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Mewing and other assorted copes have taken me as far as they can. Softmaxxing before hardmaxxing has always been my strategy.

How high will GME go? 1000? 10,000? 100,000?
Or could go to 30. Who knows.
the top I dunno.
But 100% sure. it will go back to 30 at some point. Because that is the value of that company.

I kinda guestimate. that 500-600 should be the top already unlevereaged. But these hedge funds are leveraged at like 10x. so i guess 5000. But I would think the broker will retract the 10x leverage, or for sure bring it down to like 4x. so than 2000. although imo any leverage for melvin doesn't make sense. maybe 1000 is the top.

the top I dunno.
But 100% sure. it will go back to 30 at some point. Because that is the value of that company.

I kinda guestimate. that 500-600 should be the top already unlevereaged. But these hedge funds are leveraged at like 10x. so i guess 5000. But I would think the broker will retract the 10x leverage, or for sure bring it down to like 4x. so than 2000. although imo any leverage for melvin doesn't make sense. maybe 1000 is the top.
I've heard it could go beyond 10,000

I've heard it could go beyond 10,000
it can theoretically go up insanely high, but in practice idk if itll be that crazy cus people will get greedy & sell

Gonna get insane resistance at 1K if it gets there, if we can get past 1K then sky is the limit 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀

• +1
Reactions: doncel and Lars
Gonna get insane resistance at 1K if it gets there, if we can get past 1K then sky is the limit 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀
Is the SCC, gonna fuck us over? we see.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, eduardkoopman, Lars and 1 other person
I don't watch or trust anything coming from CNBC, and I suggest you don't either
CNBC; allows market manipulation tactics to be done. I noticed. I don't trusts them either. But maybe I kinda trust the, when they have someone on that is telling some government institution will fuck us over.

Anyways. we'll see.
tomorrow will be an interesting day.

flying lets go GIF by John Artur
and/or
crash pilot GIF

CNBC; allows market manipulation tactics to be done. I noticed. I don't trusts them either. But maybe I kinda trust the, when they have someone on that is telling some government institution will fuck us over.

Anyways. we'll see.
tomorrow will be an interesting day.

flying lets go GIF by John Artur
and/or
crash pilot GIF
They say that to scare people into selling

Every single thing on that channel since last monday has been said in hopes that people will sell their bananas 🍌🍌

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Lars and eduardkoopman
Pump XRP tomorrow 1:30 pm GMT

silicon valley was a good show tbh
btw should i do an autosell price for my gme and amc, or is there enough time to potentially sell when it goes to to the milkyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
btw should i do an autosell price for my gme and amc, or is there enough time to potentially sell when it goes to to the milkyway
do both, maybe something set an autosell price as a sort of 'good enough' & then just keep an eye on it

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
only put in what you can lose and miss.
maybe monday governement decided to garnish all these shares. And sentence everyone that owned a share, to work as a caged slave in an Amazon Fullfillment center.

AKA modern day goulags.

init to bankrupt hedge funds or fuck up this corrupt system. Holding till collapse

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM and Lars
they are doing everything to let people sell
they are scaring me, us. Or try to. treathening for SCC to close shit up, and so on.

The Mainstream Financial Media. JUST lets Market Manipulation, false news. be told. So that they can manipulate and make money. WITHOUT, any critical questions.

Fuck, the mainstream financial media.
I thought they were different, than the normal media. But it's just as, if not more, fucked up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
where do you even buy this shit? i bought AMC on cashapp because cashapp is all that i have. robinhood has been taking days to accept my applicat

where do you even buy this shit? i bought AMC on cashapp because cashapp is all that i have. robinhood has been taking days to accept my applicat
the shit brokers, are fucking over the small traders.
The mistake was from the get go, to use these "free traders, like RobinHood". they let you trade 4 free; because they sell you freaking data to this big parties like Citadell. So they have data, to know, how to fuck you over.

Point of the story.

Stop using these free, dipshit brokers.
And chose a real broker, where you pay fees.

Because with those reeal brokers where you pay fees. You are the (paying) customer.
Whereas, with these free brokers. You are the product (they sell your data to market makers like Citadell). And these brokers will fuck you over, when shit goes down, because you are not their customer. You are their product.

Dumb people, to ebeleive that trading for free at brokers exxist.
But also scammy from these brokers; because they don't tell that.

RobinHood 4 prison 2021!

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Soalian
the shit brokers, are fucking over the small traders.
The mistake was from the get go, to use these "free traders, like RobinHood". they let you trade 4 free; because they sell you freaking data to this big parties like Citadell. So they have data, to know, how to fuck you over.

Point of the story.

Stop using these free, dipshit brokers.
And chose a real broker, where you pay fees.

Because with those reeal brokers where you pay fees. You are the (paying) customer.
Whereas, with these free brokers. You are the product (they sell your data to market makers like Citadell). And these brokers will fuck you over, when shit goes down, because you are not their customer. You are their product.

Dumb people, to ebeleive that trading for free at brokers exxist.
But also scammy from these brokers; because they don't tell that.

RobinHood 4 prison 2021!
So what app would you rec for equity/options/crypto trading within EU?

I was on eTORO so far but they kinda suck with delays, and other stuff

So what app would you rec for equity/options/crypto trading within EU?

I was on eTORO so far but they kinda suck with delays, and other stuff
For crypto I dunno.

In netherlands I use DeGiro. And pretty happy with them

Vanguard supposed to be good also, I heard,

Lets be real when are you guys selling

Lets be real when are you guys selling
jEsCMABc_400x400.jpg
images

Matthew: 16:3
"The lord giveth to those who possess hands made from diamond, and taketh away from thine whose hands have been crafted of paper and pussy."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 7098 and ReverseNorwoodPill
Gl to everyone investing bros. It takes my app several business days to deposit money so i'm too late for the squeeze prob (if it even ends up happening)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecaste and ReverseNorwoodPill
Here we are once again boyos

30 minutes till market open

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 7098, doncel and 1 other person
aint shit happening

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098