GET INTO GME ITS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

Jfl I just did what u/Deepfuckingvalue did since oktober and yolod my money on GDE got 124 shares for avg 12 usd each. Gonna hold till 420.69 sell half of them and then hold till the fucking moon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9090, getra and 1 other person
Jfl I just did what u/Deepfuckingvalue did since oktober and yolod my money on GDE got 124 shares for avg 12 usd each. Gonna hold till 420.69 sell half of them and then hold till the fucking moon.
Just sell to cover your initial investment and then freeroll the infinity squeeze

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9090, Lars and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, doncel, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
What happens if the fund cant buy the shares back, and just goes bankrupt?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and ReverseNorwoodPill
they can, but even if they cant dude this is gonna be a story that ill be telling my grandchildren (if my subhuman ass ever gets children) a movement that started from a subreddit full of retards managed to kill a big ass hedgefund its absolutely mental

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
The brokers have to pay up

And then the banks behind the brokers have to pay up

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Truecel14, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Then the squeze will begin and wallstreet faggits will hang themself

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc, oatmeal and 1 other person
They’ll find a way. They almost always do

they can, but even if they cant dude this is gonna be a story that ill be telling my grandchildren (if my subhuman ass ever gets children) a movement that started from a subreddit full of retards managed to kill a big ass hedgefund its absolutely mental
Why do you guys all hate on these hedge funds? I would rather be a ruthless high iq hedge fund manager, than a stinky ass reddit freak believing in morals.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc and Lars
Why do you guys all hate on these hedge funds? I would rather be a ruthless high iq hedge fund manager, than a stinky ass reddit freak believing in morals.
Wow much dark triad
60741C48 523C 4EC4 A31C C73F915C29AF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc, Deleted member 3043 and 6 others
Because this is what they have been doing to the normal man since the very first “open market” now the little man is sticking it deeeeep into these elite 1% driving them bankrupt.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc, Deleted member 9090 and 7 others
The brokers have to pay up

And then the banks behind the brokers have to pay up
The loss would not be that high. Most likely the broker would only have a book loss, since he never really had the stocks.

forget the hedge funds and the 'little man' then. Focus on yourself. What benefits YOU is (assuming you're holding) the stock 100xing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6095 and oatmeal
Because this is what they have been doing to the normal man since the very first “open market” now the little man is sticking it deeeeep into these elite 1% driving them bankrupt.
They only pointed the finger on shit companies like game stop is. In the end they are not doing anything illegal. Laws need to be done by the states.
Dont hate the player, hate the game.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
They only pointed the finger on shit companies like game stop is. In the end they are not doing anything illegal. Laws need to be done by the states.
Jfl are you even following this trend? Big brokers like Robinhood are even freezing GME preventing people to buy only sell. Theyre manipulating the market its illegal not “the game” bro science retard. But we will HOOOOOOOOOOOLD

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9090, Lars and 4 others
your logic is essentially

'i wanna be a hedgefund manager so im gonna let them shit all over me'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
How do you still not have a clue what's going on lmao

Are you actually this low IQ or just pretending?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc, Truecel14 and 3 others
your logic is essentially

'i wanna be a hedgefund manager so im gonna let them shit all over me'
I always wanted to go into hedge fund or IB carreer.
Thats maybe why im biased :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 1862
How do you still not have a clue what's going on lmao

Are you actually this low IQ or just pretending?
Yes i see whats going on. I am also on bord btw ;) Still, once the bubble of gme bursts, many many inexperienced traders will loose 90% of their money thanks to wallstreetbets pump&dump. In the end, the wrong people will loose a lot of money.

Short selling can limit the rise of stocks, and prevent them from running into a speculative frenzy, helping the market maintain order. Shorts may also bring to light valuable information about companies that are undertaking fraudulent activity or accounting shenanigans, so that investors as a whole have more complete information and may properly price a company.

“The most important value of short selling is that it provides markets with a greater degree of liquidity. More investors stand ready to buy and sell,”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 9090, AutismMaxing and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Depression caused me to fuck up my business degree at high tier university :cry: Its over for my career in finance.
if you would've gotten into GME you wouldn't need a career in finance:kys:

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 9090
if you would've gotten into GME you wouldn't need a career in finance:kys:
I had a comparable lucky punch with a small cap pharma stock, years ago. Made me a small fortune, but i lost a fucking huge amounts of money in the crypto bubble. I believed in the memes of HODLing and MOONing. Everyone was screaming how cryptos will go to the moon. Reminds me a bit on the situation today (even if this is something different).

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 1862 and thecaste
I had a comparable lucky punch with a small cap pharma stock, years ago. Made me a small fortune, but i lost a fucking huge amounts of money in the crypto bubble.
bitconnect?
Depression caused me to fuck up my business degree at high tier university :cry: Its over for my career in finance.
shit... can u reapply? Isn't uni cheap where u live? (dont wanna say where bc dox but pretty sure ik where)

bitconnect?

shit... can u reapply? Isn't uni cheap where u live? (dont wanna say where bc dox but pretty sure ik where)
No, i always knew bitconnect is a scam.
I am talking about icos, and many promising blockchain projects. Also IOTA and other shitcoins.
For university i am already to old. Depression caused me to lose a lot of precious time.
The only options are building a scalable business, going into sales, or wageslaving and yoloing money into risky stocks.

• +1
Reactions: doncel and Deleted member 1862
Where do I go to do it? I don't even know what it's called. Buying a short? How do I do this? An app? A website? Do I need any requirements to do it?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Where do I go to do it? I don't even know what it's called. Buying a short? How do I do this? An app? A website? Do I need any requirements to do it?
look it up bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
interesting

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, JL~, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
Keeps getting better

This shit will be on Netflix one year from now
not even joking at this point basically the same thing as cambrige analytica

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, thecaste, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
not even joking at this point basically the same thing as cambrige analytica
Better tbh bc you can also virtue signal hard as a movie maker

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
You can buy $AMC on:
Webull
Charles schwab
Revolut
Cashapp
Degiro
E-Trade
Fidelity
Ameritrade
Wells Fargo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Fuck this gay earth. I put in orders to buy and the fucking orders were never filled. What the fuck. Will it even be worth buying GME tomorrow? Why are they getting away with such Kikery and fuckery. Rage fuel tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, JL~, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
What i wrote earlier:

You need to be one of the first movers, and invest before something goes mainstream.
When housewives want to invest, and the media starts to make publicity, hype and Fomo = its over and usually the start of a big disaster.
Jesus Christ your high IQ

Fuck this gay earth. I put in orders to buy and the fucking orders were never filled. What the fuck. Will it even be worth buying GME tomorrow? Why are they getting away with such Kikery and fuckery. Rage fuel tbh
Your broker fucked you in the ass!!!!!

I

@Intjcel thoughts on bb and amc
Those are gonna getting shorted and will skyrocket when they have to cover their positions right
High Short Interest Stocks

Idk how up to date this is. I mean it's recent, but idk if it's *this minute* recent. Need to check tomorrow really. As price has dropped a lot today, which makes sense, so question is how many shorts got covered if any at all.
Time and time again, nothing else is comparable to gme, because of simple facts such as 1 price has risen astronomically 2 shorts will have to be renewed tomorrow 3 there's no more shorts available 4 melvin capital is in the red and if some kind of miracle not going to happen tomorrow, they'll get slaughtered tomorrow.
This entire thing is about short squeeze and nothing else.
All the rest, such as bb, amc, etc, they're not in this kind of exposed position. Short squeeze is very unlikely to happen tomorrow in those. Jews have got a lot of money and they're not overlevereged in those. It's all been simply a fud, all this "you've missed out and your only option are these other shorted stocks". No, they didn't have a chance to achieve something similar to gme.
Haven't read the thread yet, but I see people already crying because price dropped... Hilarious. Nothing has changed, because the entire premise of this was that TOMORROW shorts are expiring and they'll have to be covered, and the only way they can be covered, is if price dumps to $100~ at the time. Even then it'd create insane purchasing power and thus big rally.
Will see tomorrow. As I said, jews are jews and they'll try to find and utilise every trick possible in the book.
Also most brokers allow ONLY TO SELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THIS SHIT. It's that fucking rigged and that's why it dropped this much.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, doncel and brainded
They were being utmost parasites, going after struggling companies with their infinite depth bags and shorting them into the ground, and that's how they've been making money. By manipulating market into lower prices, because they're too big to fail. They can make things up, because they have infinite amount of money. It's like a ticket to freely do ANYTHING YOU WANT WITHOUT A REPERCUSSION.
Now they'll pay up for their dirty tricks with blood. Rightfully so.
Imagine you have your own business, you ran into problems, i.e. corona and now you struggle to keep a float. Here comes a jew with his 100billion bag and shorts the fuck out of your company stock, relentlessly till you go bankrupt, because all your investors leave you and go bankrupt too.
You'd like that oh so much, right? Fucking fair & square. Nothing is wrong here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4387, diggbicc and 2 others
View attachment 951399
Idk how up to date this is. I mean it's recent, but idk if it's *this minute* recent. Need to check tomorrow really. As price has dropped a lot today, which makes sense, so question is how many shorts got covered if any at all.
Time and time again, nothing else is comparable to gme, because of simple facts such as 1 price has risen astronomically 2 shorts will have to be renewed tomorrow 3 there's no more shorts available 4 melvin capital is in the red and if some kind of miracle not going to happen tomorrow, they'll get slaughtered tomorrow.
This entire thing is about short squeeze and nothing else.
All the rest, such as bb, amc, etc, they're not in this kind of exposed position. Short squeeze is very unlikely to happen tomorrow in those. Jews have got a lot of money and they're not overlevereged in those. It's all been simply a fud, all this "you've missed out and your only option are these other shorted stocks". No, they didn't have a chance to achieve something similar to gme.
Haven't read the thread yet, but I see people already crying because price dropped... Hilarious. Nothing has changed, because the entire premise of this was that TOMORROW shorts are expiring and they'll have to be covered, and the only way they can be covered, is if price dumps to $100~ at the time. Even then it'd create insane purchasing power and thus big rally.
Will see tomorrow. As I said, jews are jews and they'll try to find and utilise every trick possible in the book.
Also most brokers allow ONLY TO SELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THIS SHIT. It's that fucking rigged and that's why it dropped this much.
Its at 120%, they did try to cover today but not much. They are fucked tomorrow lets go.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, eduardkoopman, doncel and 1 other person
How do you follow the autists in their work? Some are legit like DFV? I feel like WSB has too much attention now

• +1
where do you live? if youre from the US just sign up to robinhood and if youre from europe i dont fucking know look it up bro, friends of mine use eToro but you can use pretty much whatever the fuck you want just get into GME as fast as possible
Degiro

• +1
Reactions: doncel
Market gonna open at $600 tomorrow lets goooooooo 🚀🚀🚀🚀

I can smell those sweet Melvin dollars already

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, looksmaxxtocope and Lars
Market gonna open at $600 tomorrow lets goooooooo 🚀🚀🚀🚀

I can smell those sweet Melvin dollars already
I hope for the mother fo all mothers of mothers; of a short squeeze. A straight infinite line into to sky. causing an implosian. But I'm feeling 90% sure tomorrow we are getting fucked by brokers, SCC, hallts, stalls, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 9090
I hope for the mother fo all mothers of mothers; of a short squeeze. A straight infinite line into to sky. causing an implosian. But I'm feeling 90% sure tomorrow we are getting fucked by brokers, SCC, hallts, stalls, and so on.
I hope they don’t do they just because they’ve already tried it and people know they did. They’ve already used that trick

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 9090
gme currently at 380$ in premarket lets fucking go!!!!!!!!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste and Deleted member 9090
over for AMCcels jfl SHOOT ME IN THE FUCKING THROAT

• So Sad
Reactions: thecaste
gme currently at 380$ in premarket lets fucking go!!!!!!!!!
any idea why GME moves so much premarket but gets destroyed once the market opens?
is it because the hedgefunds arent manipulating price in premarket?

• +1