GET INTO GME ITS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

cmon where tf is this squeeze
today, there will be the battle before the sqeeze. They will fight hard, to run the rpice down. the holders and buyers are today in battle to keep the value high.
Than on monday the shorts are going to be effectuated; and the pain for them will be no longer hypothetical but real. They need to actually back up and pony up; for their shorts. And they whould rank up massive losses and another short sqeeze happening on monday into Ghandi heavens.

TODAY = Battle day. Today gets decided whom will win, on the next comming short sqeeze monday.

I bet today. Citadel Securities will come up with every way, cope, trick, manipulation, etc..; to get out of getting fucked fully on Monday.
I am curious how the regular small investors will hold up.
I bet today, just before closing time (so no time to respond) Citadel Securities will come up with a trick. I dunno which or what though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Introvertednarc, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
keep an eye out for a dip similar to yesterday, if it happens then yeah
i just litteraly cant buy stocks since you need a tax id to register and im a student with no income therefore dont know my id

Last edited:
i just litteraly cant buy stocks since you need a tax id to register and im a student with no income therefore dont know my id
I have lots of accounts on various exchanges, crypto and forex or whatever and what I needed was picture of me, my id card, address, phone number and answering a questionnaire.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
I have lots of accounts on various exchanges, crypto and forex or whatever and what I needed was picture of me, my id card, address, phone number and answering a questionnaire.
for crypto you dont need a tax id. for shares however i always needed a tax id to register at online brokers

for crypto you dont need a tax id. for shares however i always needed a tax id to register at online brokers
I always needed same stuff for all of this. Are you from europe?

yup, germany
I bought from traderepublic 1h ago without tax id. Wiring the money will take more time though
Same for binance and crypto
German

• +1
Reactions: doncel
yup, germany
Hm. I needed some kind of tax id, to not get raped by class 6 taxes or whatever, when I was in germany. Maybe got something to do with that. But I was immigrant, idk.

Hm. I needed some kind of tax id, to not get raped by class 6 taxes or whatever, when I was in germany. Maybe got something to do with that. But I was immigrant, idk.
bro my friend will buy gme for me. is it retarded to throw in 500 bucks now or should io do it??

• +1
Reactions: doncel
bro my friend will buy gme for me. is it retarded to throw in 500 bucks now or should io do it??
I'd do it. Just get a single share and consider it lost. Not that big of a deal. Upside is huge, this is very good trade. Hard to find this good risk/reward, tbh. Math is good, fundamentals too. It's gamble in the end.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and ReverseNorwoodPill
I'd do it. Just get a single share and consider it lost. Not that big of a deal. Upside is huge, this is very good trade. Hard to find this good risk/reward, tbh. Math is good, fundamentals too. It's gamble in the end.
Thats what I did for the lulz. How do i know when the squeeze is happening?

the stocks are only up for 30 min from now on am i right or how long is the stock market for gme open ?

the stocks are only up for 30 min from now on am i right or how long is the stock market for gme open ?
It just opened. Well, 90min ago. It's going to be open for hours.

It just opened. Well, 90min ago. It's going to be open for hours.
im from germany i dont know about this shit im new to trading

Just gme maxx bro (I’m not a financial advisor)

since time is different here stock markets close earlier
It opens and closes everywhere in the world at the same time. 3.5 hours left iirc.

• +1
since time is different here stock markets close earlier
just go all in on GME its guarenteed to rise today high inhib if you don't plus what do u have to lose in the end this is a once in a lifetime oppourtunity so at least we tried

• Love it
Idk when to sell, what happens when it rises??? How to tell how much its going to rise?

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
It opens and closes everywhere in the world at the same time. 3.5 hours left iirc.
whats smarter buy 1 gme or get as many amc for 300 as i can get?

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Amc is cope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JustAFewMM and Deleted member 8902
BUY AMC ASAP

• Love it
Pog it’s rising

🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Lars, Deleted member 8902 and 1 other person
Tell me when to sell pl0x

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and ReverseNorwoodPill
I’m roping if it doesn’t go to 5k

TODAY IS INFINITY WAR. NEXT WEEK IS ENDGAME

Some of you paperhands who want to sell today think that today is the final battle.
This is not the case. This is them putting up their final course of manipulation against us.

WE NEED TO HOLD. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO LITERALLY CHANGE HISTORY

disclaimer I am not a stock advisor. I am a retarded Ape. So, make your own decision.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diggbicc, Lars and ReverseNorwoodPill
FUCK ELIZABETH WARREN.

The last decades of market manipulations by big hedge funds; at the expense of small straders. No one cared.
Now the small traders are winning for ONCE. And now she wants to step in with manipulations laws.
IT ONLY MATTERS WHEN HER DONORS ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRADE.

Fuck it. warren., we don't need to protection this time, we are winning and making money for once. It's the hedge fund(s) that are losing
Step away warren, and let us murder this hedge fund

b90o2ihlwae61.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diggbicc, sytyl and ReverseNorwoodPill
I JUST BOUGHT AMC AND GME OFF FUGGIN ROBBINDAHOOD :woke::woke::woke::woke:BITCHES BETTER HAVE MY MONEY ON GOD

• Love it
I JUST BOUGHT AMC AND GME OFF FUGGIN ROBBINDAHOOD :woke::woke::woke::woke:BITCHES BETTER HAVE MY MONEY ON GOD
good one.
We have 2.5 hours of war left for today on GME.

For sure, this is the hours that the hedge funds and all their buddies will go full out, to make the price drop.

• WTF
this is a W for cryotos

• +1
Fuck if it rises again ima sell and buy the next dip tbh

because of all the jewed market manipulation in stocks, I think after this event people will be more inclined to move into DEFI

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and doncel
Can't manipulate the market in crypto and this exposes how corrupt the entire system is so people will finally realise that BTC is the future

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 6095, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Just chucked 5k at GME. Fuck it dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, looksmaxxtocope, Lars and 2 others