Reactions: TechnoBoss, Mewton, SidharthTheSlayer and 6 others
yes give the thread more attention, high iq as usual

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, tombradylover, edgemaxx and 1 other person
yeah i didn't see the thread before this. OP really saved me a life sentence

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, tombradylover, Sushifart and 3 others
Nigga this forum is mainstream the Looksmaxxing community is very big on tiktok. It’s very unlikely they can take down this forum because it is way bigger than lookism ever fucking was. Stop being a soycuck

Did I label it you absolute moron? And it's better than letting it reside on the forum you twat.

Plus this thread can also get deleted when that one has been.

You are a fool if you think this site wont get shot down in a heart beat with how much it is watched.

I did the right thing.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Nigga this forum is mainstream the Looksmaxxing community is very big on tiktok. It’s very unlikely they can take down this forum because it is way bigger than lookism ever fucking was. Stop being a soycuck

That's the very reason it will get shut down.

Any site or influencer that makes it mainstream comes under greater scrutiny.

Please engage your brain.

Nobody is bigger than the woke mob. Ask Donald Trump.

And it may be bigger than what Lookism ever was, but Lookism had gems of information that was only underground and even this site doesn't have that stuff.

This isn't about being a soy cuck. This is about wisdom. I am older than you guys at 32 and I know how the internet works.

Trump couldn't keep his twitter account. They don't give a fuck. Lookism never had content as severe as this.

I put my dick on the line that the site is shut down or goes offline if this isn't deleted within at least 3 days minimum

Remember these posts

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Sushifart and ElTruecel
Secret service only deals with money/counterfit crimes and executive protection. Of all federal police agencies, you pick the secret service? Lol

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Mewton, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
Did I label it you absolute moron? And it's better than letting it reside on the forum you twat.

Plus this thread can also get deleted when that one has been.

You are a fool if you think this site wont get shot down in a heart beat with how much it is watched.

I did the right thing.
im in secret service, dumbass. We don't care about this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Mewton, ascension and 3 others
Secret service only deals with money/counterfit crimes and executive protection. Of all federal police agencies, you pick the secret service? Lol

Without having to get all technical, this clown owner of the site has several sites, one named sanctioned sui..... and it has appeared on news outlets all across the world. (Mainstream television for all these countries including mine)

They have his full fucking name and mentioned it. He is an ugly 3/10 6ft3 fat lump of shit black guy and they waited outside his door (Jouranlists) for days until he finally came out to put out his rubbish. Ran up to him and asked him questions and he ignored and went inside.

I can't find the video now but I made a thread on it and it was deleted.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Did I label it you absolute moron?

nah bro, u just provided a direct link :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

im in secret service, dumbass. We don't care about this

Whether it's secret service or whomever. The site is getting cancelled.

They already made the owner change it from LooksMax.Net to LooksMax.Org. Go and ask around you absolute ignorant faced donut.

They forced the site down already in 2021 and Master was forced to bring it back as LooksMax.Org

It was .Net

^ The nigga that made the rape thread prob had this expression when he clicked create

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Mewton, Freakshow and 4 others
JoinedSep 10, 2023

I'm sure you're well-aware I am an Original Gangster and came here at the time of the pandemic in March 2020.

op likes cock

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and IAMNOTANINCEL
all my bros know what "mewing" and "mogging" is but they are redpilled cucks thinking skincare and goong to the gym will ascend them, they nowhere here near this forum

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
People have posted worse and nothing hpapened

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and 📎♿️⚙️
Fuck I needed that thread

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Zeruel
Anyone have the archive of that thread before nigger OP got it taken down

🍇 is the only way to ascend

Anyone have the archive of that thread before nigger OP got it taken down

If nigger OP hadn't got it taken down, the website you are posting on rn will have been taken down.

Don't be naive.

that retard thought raping someone was some high level technique that needed to be explained :forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back