Getting mogged by ur own kind is the worst

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
Just got brutally mogged by a 6’2 Dravidian at Walmart while I was literally wearing air forces to larp 5’11. Funny thing is he looked facially extremely similar to me, height is life.

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Jason Voorhees and BrahminBoss
Just got brutally mogged by a 6’2 Dravidian at Walmart while I was literally wearing air forces to larp 5’11. Funny thing is he looked facially extremely similar to me, height is life.
Ive never been faced mogged just height and muscle, arabs are ugly as shit

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ducksoover and Alexios
nah getting Mogged by a white guy is the worst, spend your life growing in a shithole constantly bombed and cracked by white politics, grow a little deformed malnourished, make it out and go to a 1st world club get mogged by chad with life on easy mode

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Pheno is life brocel.. come on

Pheno is life brocel.. come on
Nah I live in an American city with one of the highest ethnic populations. Height then face then race, it’s pretty common to see 6’3 Dravidian, Mexican, and East Asian bulls cucking white dudes here.

I don't get bone and height mogged often but get pheno and skin color mogged by random street vendors and taxi drivers.

Nah I live in an American city with one of the highest ethnic populations. Height then face then race, it’s pretty common to see 6’3 Dravidian, Mexican, and East Asian bulls cucking white dudes here.
I’m sure tall ethnics do great in their own races but they’re definitely not cucking white guys out of their women come on jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: hello12344
I don't get bone and height mogged often but get pheno and skin color mogged by random street vendors and taxi drivers.
How tall r u and where r u from

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Damn wtf ur wayyy above avg, why r u even on this website 😭 6’1 in India is like 6’4 in the west
Because I'm an incel and enjoy being on the forum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hello12344