Girls are only attracted to ones that mog the entire room

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
I think this is pretty water. Based on my experience, girls will almost always only give attention to the mogger of the entire room. Never even imagine having oneitis unless you mog the entire classroom. Girls are only attracted to the one that mogs everybody else. I made the mistake of liking one girl in class, but my friend whos a NTmaxxed hapa htn mogs me both facially and in NTness is also in the same class. The girl laughs at his jokes and tries to converse with him as much as possible. While she only gives me little attention.

Being an MTN 5’11 is brutal nowadays. (And I literally wear 2 inch lift, so I’m 6’1 on the outside). I’m also asian so add the ethnic tax and it’s even more brutal. I only get crumbs that are out of league of high tier normies.

In this modern soyciety, it’s over if ur not +htn

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, horizontallytall, Klasik01 and 7 others
5‘11-6‘1 is fine, asian looking( I mean chink) can handicap you unless you know how to rock it

Besides that, water

5‘11-6‘1 is fine, asian looking( I mean chink) can handicap you unless you know how to rock it

Besides that, water
In my opinion, face and NTness matters much more than height, Once you pass the average threshold. But hes 6’ and I heightmog him with lifts but it dont matter jfl

I wish I was a foid…I would have so much options. I’d just be picking guys like I’m shopping clothing JFL.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
In my opinion, face and NTness matters much more than height, Once you pass the average threshold. But hes 6’ and I heightmog him with lifts but it dont matter jfl
Height and eyecolour are the 2 most overrated traits by bpers

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and BrahminBoss
Height and eyecolour are the 2 most overrated traits by bpers
Yeah unless ur like 6’3, where the halo starts, it doesn’t mean anything. Avg zoomer height is like 5’11 too

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and BasedCanadian
I think this is pretty water. Based on my experience, girls will almost always only give attention to the mogger of the entire room. Never even imagine having oneitis unless you mog the entire classroom. Girls are only attracted to the one that mogs everybody else. I made the mistake of liking one girl in class, but my friend whos a NTmaxxed hapa htn mogs me both facially and in NTness is also in the same class. The girl laughs at his jokes and tries to converse with him as much as possible. While she only gives me little attention.

Being an MTN 5’11 is brutal nowadays. (And I literally wear 2 inch lift, so I’m 6’1 on the outside). I’m also asian so add the ethnic tax and it’s even more brutal. I only get crumbs that are out of league of high tier normies.

men*

H2o

• +1
Reactions: swuizzy
And the moment that the bigger, better looking mogger appears, they all immediately switch attention to him.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, JawMogger, Detective and 2 others
This may sound bluepilled but charisma is actually super important to draw attention to yourself, but when I say charisma I don't mean the obnoxious attention-grabbing "alpha" personality that redpill coaches teach.

I mean genuine charisma in its purest form, i.e. a type of charm that makes people feel good when they're around you, either because you have interesting things to say or because you have an outlook on life, a personality that is enjoyable to be around.

This obviously cannot turn a MTN into a slayer but if you're somewhat attractive, it can boost interest towards you tremendously. Looks are extremely important but they cannot carry a conversation. You need culture, confidence and savoir faire for that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
This may sound bluepilled but charisma is actually super important to draw attention to yourself, but when I say charisma I don't mean the obnoxious attention-grabbing "alpha" personality that redpill coaches teach.

I mean genuine charisma in its purest form, i.e. a type of charm that makes people feel good when they're around you, either because you have interesting things to say or because you have an outlook on life, a personality that is enjoyable to be around.

This obviously cannot turn a MTN into a slayer but if you're somewhat attractive, it can boost interest towards you tremendously. Looks are extremely important but they cannot carry a conversation. You need culture, confidence and savoir faire for that.
Yeah I was talking abt charisma when I said ntmaxxed. Hes pretty charming ngl

TLDR; Women are attracted to the most attractive guy in the room! Wow what a marvelous discovery by the 14 year old Half Pakistani Half Somalian looksmax user!.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
yea after they get fucked and used like a cum dumpster by me theyll go to the ugly narrow jaw recessed cuck for emotional support and safety

Bluepill ramblings dnrd

your life must be terrible nigger :hnghn: