Girls go wild after finding Korean Tinder On TikTok comments. Thoughts?

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Just read the comments jfl. Southern girls are in the comments sending thirst comments its hilarious Thoughts? I think a lesson from this is that features that harmonize the face > other faces that tries to fit this one measurement

1.5 mil likes

There are way more, go search "korean tinder" on tik tok and youll see. Lets have a productive discourse!

@bwrauycnee @SEPRAY @beachdude123
@Truecel14
@@Xangsane @
@@Vietnam @
@@Cheesyrumble @U@U@U@U@U@U@U@Username Required @
@@pur3e @
@@Stopping@Nothing19 @
@@LsdLand @A@A@A@A@A@A@A@alphamaxxxx @
@@Hero of the Imperium @
@@Tinydragon98 @
@@Chinacurry @T@T@T@T@T@T@T@traveler
@@alphaeuss2 @
@@fjor2096 @
@ @@SeiGun
@@Curry Suicide
@@Zer0/∞ @phenocel @pintolino
@@AryanHarmony
@Ceo of cope @
@@Areuready @@@coke
@@.... @A@A@A@A@A@AspiringChadlet @ @ @@Adonis @P@P@P@P@P@Pikabro @E@E@E@E@E@Enkidu @ @@@ezio6 @ @ @@szolliontaraelis @ @@@curlyheadjames @
@U@U@U@U@user030605 @@@Need2Ascend @@mvp2v1 @B@B@B@B@B@Broski @
@@Collagenic @@@turtlepilled @@squirrelcel @@subtochad
@@Cynic4life @C@C@C@C@C@Chadinsub5sland @@@chadtindermoney @@Nims @skinnytwink @@@kalefartbomb
@@Rate_My_Face @@wannalooksmax @@Account @@to be human @E@E@E@exeight @
@Vain786 @B@B@B@Broski @C@C@C@chigoha @@@brea @ @rapidinshallah @@Keengo @@HighClassMaxing @@NoCope @@PittMasseters @E@epictroll @B@BetterUnborn @@AverageTevvezFan @@NOTCHADRIP @@Racky @@Rt-Rust1 @@ascension! @@copemaxxeer @@6ft4
@Witheredly90 @@poehavshy @@minotaur @H@H@H@Htrtt @
@@Jade @ @@enchanted_elixir @@House Lannister @@khvirgin @@Stopping@Nothing19 @@Mr.Proper @D@Predeterminism @@Zer0/∞

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, alriodai, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
Just keeping yall updated with the latest loop! Lets have a good convo :)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The comment section is where all the goods are at. I think people on this forum sometimes forget that yes, face does matter, but dressing well that fits you and smelling well is also a key

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon and Ken
honestly, these korean "chads" are all just fashion, makeup, angles...

they would look like any other asian in a natural candid, compared to normal chads that look great always

also seems like a trend to me... propped by the recent popularity of kpop
I just can't imagine a korean "chad" doing better than a real chad

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 14262, gymmaxedhorse and 11 others
All female gaze maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 20565
The comment section is where all the goods are at. I think people on this forum sometimes forget that yes, face does matter, but dressing well that fits you and smelling well is also a key
Any cologne recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

they would look like any other asian in a natural candid, compared to normal chads that look great always
Low body fat percentage, well at taking care of their face and physic, and dressing well. This applies to all races

What does it mean by dressing well? Looking presentable or following latest trends and stand out?

i personally got shitload of compliments from wearing Dolce and Gabanna intense

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Ken
armani's are good too. Their cologne are wearable throughout all 4 seasons. But the light blue dolce and gabanna intense is mostly for summer. But if you can pull the fresh look you can wear it all 4 season

• +1
Reactions: Ken
What does it mean by dressing well? Looking presentable or following latest trends and stand out?
wearing clothes that fits you. I wear slim fit or sometimes slim square pants. Things that will show off your height and such. Im 5'11 but i have pretty long leg which is def my specialty.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Now that the Jews maxxed out niglet SMV the most they could, they are gonna start pushing Koreans hence why young foids somehow know about K Pop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, the BULL, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others

oh also a normie korean can get the same reaction as a chad if he goes to Eastern Europe, Spain, South America, etc. Check my other threads. I shit you not

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Seems pretty simpish to me to put so much effort into a Tinder profile.

Plastic surgery maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Now that the Jews maxxed out niglet SMV the most they could, they are gonna start pushing Koreans hence why young foids somehow know about K Pop
what do the jews have to do with anything :LOL: they are usually short with peak nose. Also balding too.Do you think they are just cucks?:think:

3.75 psl on average

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Seems pretty simpish to me to put so much effort into a Tinder profile.
it doesnt matter whether they put a lot of effort or not, its the fact that they look good. An ugly guy that puts a lot of effort for photos and tinder profile will still look ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and bwrauycnee
3.75 psl on average
did you even read the comments? I dont thin a 3.75 gets that kind of reaction jfl. Be aware before reading the comments if you are pretty sensitive, i wouldnt read. Especially if you dont like southern girls talking bad about southern men. Especially the second one i posted

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Ken
it doesnt matter whether they put a lot of effort or not, its the fact that they look good. An ugly guy that puts a lot of effort for photos and tinder profile will still look ugly.
They look pretty good ngl but the fact that there aren’t any clear face shots is suspicious as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Plastic surgery maxxed
jfl that is cope. Just so you know, PER CAPITA, south korea is not even top 5.

https://www.cosmeticsurgerysolicitors.co.uk/news/countries-largest-number-cosmetic-surgeries

korea is known for their competent surgeons. Thats why literally over 100,000s of foreigners come to get plastic surgery, which get listed to the data that it was done in korea. Also you cant better ur skin quality with plastic surgery. Shows that you dont know jack shit but just coping because you are getting hurt by the truth....:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Havent you figured out that these tiktok tinder things are staged and cherrypicked? Some girl swipes through 5958837848589 people (see redditor swipe data) and only puts the 5 gl guys in the video. And even then these presumably top tier korean guys dont look nearly as gl as the top tinder chads, chadbullahs hell even chadpreets

Last edited:
Also caged hard at the lipsync being so off it almost catches up again jfl

Havent you figured out that these tiktok tinder things are staged and cherrypicked? Some girl swipes through 5958837848589 people (see redditor swipe data) and only puts the 5 gl guys in the video
how about this. You get tinder and change your vpn to korea. And screen record it for us. Really. Disprove me. Also the reason i posted this is because of the comment section jfl. Southern girls and even married women (they have kids on their profile and look like 40s) are posting thirst comments lol

t
jfl that is cope. Just so you know, PER CAPITA, south korea is not even top 5.

https://www.cosmeticsurgerysolicitors.co.uk/news/countries-largest-number-cosmetic-surgeries

korea is known for their competent surgeons. Thats why literally over 100,000s of foreigners come to get plastic surgery, which get listed to the data that it was done in korea. Also you cant better ur skin quality with plastic surgery. Shows that you dont know jack shit but just coping because you are getting hurt by the truth....:trepidation:
if you actually take ur time to read the article, PER CAPITA (so you dont bitch about the population jfl), top three are south america and last 4 and 5 are europe. Germany and Italy. jfl :LOL:

how about this. You get tinder and change your vpn to korea. And screen record it for us. Really. Disprove me. Also the reason i posted this is because of the comment section jfl. Southern girls and even married women (they have kids on their profile and look like 40s) are posting thirst comments lol
Honestly yeah i might do a female tinder experiment once (either in netherlsnds or abroad with spoofed ip) just to finally do my own blackpilled experiment instead of relying on unreliable forum aspies wifh possibly ulterior motives. What is holding me back the most is possible ELO nuking for if i want to use it legitimately sometime in the future

ur the most pathetic ricecel of the bunch trying so hard to convince indians and incels on this forum about kpopmaxxers as if ur own ego depended on it tbh. at least the other guy trolls better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 16960
Honestly yeah i might do a female tinder experiment once (either in netherlsnds or abroad with spoofed ip) just to finally do my own blackpilled experiment instead of relying on unreliable forum aspies wifh possibly ulterior motives. What is holding me back the most is possible ELO nuking for if i want to use it legitimately sometime in the future
i respect that. I think you should do the experiment. But i think we willl all know the outcome. Bunch of guys will be in ur dms. And even if you pick an ugly picture of a girl, there will always be a desperate guy like @Curry Suicide who will send them a dm. Which makes them feel valued and entitled. Whats ELO nuking

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
ur the most pathetic ricecel of the bunch trying so hard to convince indians and incels on this forum about kpopmaxxers as if ur own ego depended on it tbh. at least the other guy trolls better
Im not trying to convince anyone. Its your choice to accept the truth. Really. You can always just look away and live with your delusion. Most do that anyways so i dont blame em

I kpopmaxxed. It works but I rather be bulked an single than a weak guy with lots of girls

But yeah obviously a gl guy of any race will do well. I am not an sfcel or self hating ethnic

i
I kpopmaxxed. It works but I rather be bulked an single than a weak guy with lots of girls
i think being lean with muscle is the best. I do cycling a lot which itself just gave me abs. Maybe its my genetics but i think being lean with some muscle, like especially biceps, is the key. Also have a good collarbone. Underrated.

But yeah obviously a gl guy of any race will do well. I am not an sfcel or self hating ethnic
oh i thought you meant you are going to try to catfish as a girl to see their experience. And yeah def dont be like @Curry Suicide
I honestly feel bad for him. He needs Jesus, really.

oh i thought you meant you are going to try to catfish as a girl to see their experience. And yeah def dont be like @Curry Suicide
I honestly feel bad for him. He needs Jesus, really.
That was what i was going to do. Honestly i want to do all of them. Stacyfish, chadfish, normiefish, beckiefish, grannyfish jfl

i

i think being lean with muscle is the best. I do cycling a lot which itself just gave me abs. Maybe its my genetics but i think being lean with some muscle, like especially biceps, is the key. Also have a good collarbone. Underrated.
Thint is training your abs directly is great since then you will have them visible at higher bodyfat precentages.

That was what i was going to do. Honestly i want to do all of them. Stacyfish, chadfish, normiefish, beckiefish, grannyfish jfl
trust me there are men out there ready to fuck a granny. I would honestly just save myself from reading desperate men tryna get it with a granny

• Woah
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Yeah men will literslly go to war for pussy. The ACTUAL meme gender unfortunately

oh also a normie korean can get the same reaction as a chad if he goes to Eastern Europe, Spain, South America, etc. Check my other threads. I shit you not
link me the one about eastern europe

Gorda
this is the average kpop feminist lesbian girl in that comments section lmao

:owo:@FailedNormieManlet @Wallenberg @1kisuke106 @fauxfox @dirtydorito @Magical Apple @Meteor21 @johncruz12345 @Future chad @looksmaxxtocope @OverSinceBirth @DoctorLooksmax @House Lannister @Ramzan is fire

thoughts? just getting the community involved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
:owo:@FailedNormieManlet @Wallenberg @1kisuke106 @fauxfox @dirtydorito @Magical Apple @Meteor21 @johncruz12345 @Future chad @looksmaxxtocope @OverSinceBirth @DoctorLooksmax @House Lannister @Ramzan is fire

thoughts? just getting the community involved
Cabt be racist to asians anymore dawg the vomer bone pill is too much for me

Cabt be racist to asians anymore dawg the vomer bone pill is too much for me
you can be racist to anyone. I make fun of shitskins and cumskins all the time. But its only when they feel insecure and try to make themselves feel better by projecting their insecurities lol