Girls treat guys they like, like shit and it’s making me so mad

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
So I heard this girl likes this one guy

But then whenever I see her around him she’s always making sure to be opposite to him

Like if 2 guys give an opinion she’ll make sure to take the other guys side

When she’s with a group of guys she only talks to the other guys and not to the one she likes she explicitly ignores him

HOW DOES SHE EXPECT HIM TO KNOW SHE LIKES HIM

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
Nigga if anything it’s gonna make him think she hates him

This chick doesn’t even talk to me and thinks everything I say is useless

Conclusion = she hates me

Women want the guy attention through jealousy and other cheap tricks.
Damn women I love me crew to death.

Women want the guy attention through jealousy and other cheap tricks.
Damn women I love me crew to death.
I mean from my point of view why would I go after a girl who literally goes out of her way to talk to everyone except me

Like I’m a group setting she’ll talk to everyone and not react to anything the guy she likes actually says

But then whenever I see her around him she’s always making sure to be opposite to him

When she’s with a group of guys she only talks to the other guys and not to the one she likes she explicitly ignores him

Likes him as a friend

I mean from my point of view why would I go after a girl who literally goes out of her way to talk to everyone except me

Like I’m a group setting she’ll talk to everyone and not react to anything the guy she likes actually says
It's thier nature matey that's why we call em wenches, they are as evil as mermaids.
But when they are with an ugly dude they show em thier nice face.
They are malevolent tricky creatures and if ya run into one through your sailing I suggest to feed em to the sharks, make em walk the plank!!!

They are shit testing bro.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Testing if you can handle them bro, and clearly from this post you can't man up grab her by the throat and spit in her mouth

• Love it
Reactions: TARAN
They are shit testing bro.
Nah man does she expect him to approach her when she’s so mean to him?

And even if he does she’ll probably play it off as if she doesn’t care

Foids are perverse Devils

unironically i would know but turn against her for lolz. just so her nonsense backfires

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Nah man does she expect him to approach her when she’s so mean to him?

And even if he does she’ll probably play it off as if she doesn’t care
You're mistakenly approaching this situation with the assumption that women, especially obviously insecure women; act in a logical manner. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Iasacrko
Nigga if anything it’s gonna make him think she hates him

This chick doesn’t even talk to me and thinks everything I say is useless

Conclusion = she hates me
I always think im ugly when this happens and it triggers my bdd even tho i get rated high and this shit happens to me irl , i take it as she dosent like me so i move on and i later find out she liked me

You're mistakenly approaching this situation with the assumption that women, especially obviously insecure women; act in a logical manner. :lul:
unironically i would know but turn against her for lolz. just so her nonsense backfires

I always thought this was a meme tho like oh I like him let’s make him think I hate him type shit was a meme

But it’s so confusing when the only thing a girl does is look at u from a far and then she treats u like garbage and worse than anyone else

This is a 19 yo woman btw like it’s not even some 14 yo Jfl

I always thought this was a meme tho like oh I like him let’s make him think I hate him type shit was a meme

But it’s so confusing when the only thing a girl does is look at u from a far and then she treats u like garbage and worse than anyone else

This is a 19 yo woman btw like it’s not even some 14 yo Jfl
its just a looks thing. she can do it because shes superior to you currently. if you was chad she wouldnt do this

its just a looks thing. she can do it because shes superior to you currently. if you was chad she wouldnt do this
Nigga then why tf is she telling everyone about how much she likes him and how much she wants to be with him?

Doesn’t sound like she’s superior

Nigga then why tf is she telling everyone about how much she likes him and how much she wants to be with him?

Doesn’t sound like she’s superior
because she likes him and has the ability to do xyz. if she knows chad wouldnt entertain it she wouldnt do it.

This same shit happened to me one month ago and the bitch gives me ioi all the time but she's ugly as fuck mtb

Shy girls are like this. Most aren’t though.

They’ll still show signs of interest like trying to get closer when they’re alone and looking at them a lot.