Girls vote their dildo size preferences

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Girls are shit in guessing measurements and their sex partners most likely lie about their penis size as well, so an anonym poll like this one which asks for dildo size preference is probably much more reliable to determine the average penis size that satisfies a girl.

Lenght (most voted: 6 inches)

Girth (most voted: 5.5 inches)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Germania, GenericChad1444 and Anon
so we can assume 6 inches were a frauded 5 inches? lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Mine size is 6x2.3

Girls are shit in guessing measurements and their sex partners most likely lie about their penis size as well, so an anonym poll like this one which asks for dildo size preference is probably much more reliable to determine the average penis size that satisfies a girl.

View attachment 128039

View attachment 128037
I'm safe
Mine size is 6x2.3
That's a pencil m8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
so we can assume 6 inches were a frauded 5 inches? lifefuel
Do you refer to the polls? If yes, then no you can't assume that. These girls know the size of their dildos and they voted for their favorite one, which seems to be legit 6 inches on average for length and 5.5 inches for girth.
yeah girth also knocked me out. btw ive seen some of them claiming that girth is more important for them when choosing a dildo.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Keep in mind they can't measure. They probably meant 8 inches

• +1
Reactions: Germania
btw ive seen some of them claiming that girth is more important for them when choosing a dildo.
It makes sense since it rubs the walls of the vagina more and shit.
How thick is yours btw?:feelshehe:

• +1
Average doesny matter. They all want 8x6

• +1
Reactions: Germania and IWantToMax
Do you refer to the polls? If yes, then no you can't assume that. These girls know the size of their dildos and they voted for their favorite one, which seems to be legit 6 inches on average for length and 5.5 inches for girth.

ah I see, I forgot it was referring to dildos lol

• +1
Keep in mind they can't measure. They probably meant 8 inches
when they buy one they already see the size on its description & package. doubt they're that dumb
It makes sense since it rubs the walls of the vagina more and shit.
How thick is yours btw?:feelshehe:
i always thought its 14cm (5.5) but measured again yesterday and it was 13cm :feelsbadman:. will look for girls with small pelvis

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax and SikKunt
when they buy one they already see the size on its description & package. doubt they're that dumb

i always thought its 14cm (5.5) but measured again yesterday and it was 13cm :feelsbadman:. will look for girls with small pelvis
bro mogger mine is 9 cm girth (or somewhere around there) I'll measure again soon.

bro mogger mine is 9 cm girth (or somewhere around there) I'll measure again soon.
Lmao mog my 3 incher ahah you long diken truecel ahah

7.5 inch checkin in

They don't have a prostate, you faggots

damn son, fap less and measure the thickest point. also DHT gel and jelq max asap

damn son, fap less and measure the thickest point. also DHT gel and jelq max asap
i fap 1-2 times a week, it's nothing. Also nofap is cope.
DHT seems like the best way to increase size.

• +1
i fap 1-2 times a week, it's nothing. Also nofap is cope.
DHT seems like the best way to increase size.
then its brutal. thought u were frequent fapper and had weaker erections

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt

View attachment 128039

View attachment 128037
Im around 7 in length, but my girth is fucked...

then its brutal. thought u were frequent fapper and had weaker erections
I don't get many erections tbh, I do get morning wood but getting aroused by other females isn't very common. (inb4 someone calls me a faggot)