Give me compelling evidence that the Jews are collectively bad (open-minded discussion)

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
People here frequently spread the idea that the Jews are secretly controlling everything as a collective and I'd like to see evidence for that.

They seem to be highly overrepresented in the media, but that in itself is no proof that all Jews are collectively trying to brainwash people or control the world, etc.

Like there are no secret Jew meetings where they're forging plans on how to dominate the world and I just don't see evidence that everything related to Jews, Judaism and Israel is bad or that they're all sitting at the same table, acting as an evil Jew collective.

This is probably one of the only places on the internet where you can even have this discussion, so let's use this opportunity boyos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 13197
This should be a fun thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 756 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5189, R@m@ and 1 other person
noone huh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
At one time or other, the Jews have been banished from almost every country in Europe, and not by merciless tyrants but by great so-called Christian rulers, like Saint Henry II of Germany and Louis IX of France.Not until the eighteenth century, when the Freemasons began to take over the governments of Europe, did the Jews really come into their own. Before that they had been obliged to work mostly underground, exerting their influence in hidden, subtle ways. But from this time on they worked in the open.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2632 and ToursOverBoyo2020

View attachment 1107868
View attachment 1107869

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, goat2x and Yliaster
There is no evidence. It's just autistic ramblings of low IQ primitives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 756
@Chadlite Rutherford

jews are not bad, zionists are bad for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
There is no evidence. It's just autistic ramblings of low IQ primitives.
yeah because Henry Ford was low IQ jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Yliaster
Martin Luther must have been low IQ as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 2632
Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries over centuries. I'm sure all the people in all those countries over all those centuries were just "low iq" and "anti-semitic" for no reason what so ever. jfl

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Deleted member 2632
Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries over centuries. I'm sure all the people in all those countries over all those centuries were just "low iq" and "anti-semitic" for no reason what so ever. jfl
isn't it good that they have israel then?

isn't it good that they have israel then?
No, Jews continue there subversive tendencies in every country they reside in and try to destroy any country that does not accept Jewish values. When things go bad for Jews in the countries they are destroying they then flee to Isr*el which is built off the taxpayer money of the countries they've colonized like the US. Also all wars in the Middle East fought by the US are fought for Isr*el to entrench and expand the illegimate Jewish state. Also Isr*el was founded and is maintained through the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the native Palestinian population. Why should billions of people have to suffer because Jews can't stop being intolerable evil scumbags? It seems to reason that Jews should change their behavior rather than forcing billions of gentiles to adopt Jewish values.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Bobby Fischer chess champion and one of the highest iq people in the world on the Jews-

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Lihito and Deleted member 2632
I have yet to see legit evidence here. A bunch of quotes aren't proof.

Who exactly falls under 'The Jews'?

Are local Jews who run a supermarket also part of 'The Jews' who are running the show?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 756

I literally linked hundreds of hours of documentaries and thousands of pages of scholarly text. in addition to the quotes from various high iq influential individuals. Of course you don't want to actually have to acknowledge the evidence so you won't watch it/read it.

I literally linked hundreds of hours of documentaries and thousands of pages of scholarly text. Of course you don't want to actually have to acknowledge the evidence so you won't watch it/read it.
yeah you're linking hundreds of hours because you know noone's gonna go through it all, give me compelling evidence

I am absolutely open to any possibility

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah you're linking hundreds of hours because you know noone's gonna go through it all, give me compelling evidence

The evidence is there for you to look through and assess for yourself what makes sense. You asked for someone to present you the evidence and I did.

The evidence is there for you to look through and assess for yourself what makes sense. You asked for someone to present you the evidence and I did.
and you expect me to watch hundreds of hours of documentaries

and you expect me to watch hundreds of hours of documentaries
Just watch these 3 videos of the former President of the US, The Leader of the Senate, and the Leader of the House all pledging allegiance to Isr*el for starters. You only see this with Isr*el. Imagine if the President and the two most powerful members of Congress said this about China, you would say that China owns the country but when it's Jews and Isr*el people close their eyes and ears.

You realize that Bobby Fischer slowly became paranoid throughout his lifetime and he lost grasp of reality.
yeah I'm sure the Jews would like you to believe that. I'm sure Henry Ford, Martin Luther, as well as the 109 countries that kicked out the Jews all lost their sense of reality as well jfl.

I’m against anti semitism too OP and most of the Jewish conspiracies on this site are low IQ reaches to blame Jewish people

However, there is the occasional story or conspiracy that actually makes sense, and it’s pretty scary ngl.

A piece of evidence that COULD, not saying that it does completely, prove that Jewish people are shady, is the Larry Silverstein 9/11 story.

Someone post that “Lucky Larry” meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 7901 and ifyouwannabemylover

Are local Jews who run a supermarket also part of 'The Jews' who are running the show?
By Jews, I'm referring cabal of wealthy powerful secular Jews who run the media, the govt, hollywood, etc. Not your average everyday Jew who says Shabbot Salam. Although your typical Jew by in large is supportive of the Jewish elite agenda of Zionism, Feminism, Black Lives Matter, Globalism, Homosexuality, Transexuality, etc.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m against anti semitism too OP and most of the Jewish conspiracies on this site are low IQ reaches to blame Jewish people

However, there is the occasional story or conspiracy that actually makes sense, and it’s pretty scary ngl.

A piece of evidence that COULD, not saying that it does completely, prove that Jewish people are shady, is the Larry Silverstein 9/11 story.

Someone post that “Lucky Larry” meme
yeah I do find a lot of what's going on with them suspicious too, but I'm not yet convinced of this whole secret 'jew collective' monolith picture that people are trying to paint

what's also odd is that jews so far have done a poor job at refuting those kinda things, they just cry anti-semitism instead (but that's not exclusive to jews)

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 13197

You basically said “I’m too lazy to watch”😂😂

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and ifyouwannabemylover
yeah I'm sure the Jews would like you to believe that. I'm sure Henry Ford, Martin Luther, as well as the 109 countries that kicked out the Jews all lost their sense of reality as well jfl.
Martin Luther was a renowned Christian priest in the 1500s, obviously he would say bad stuff about other religions, which includes Jewish people, since that was the only religion that rivaled Christianity at the time.

About the Jewish people getting banned from 109 countries, I have a really long answer as to why that happened and the timeline of it is very long but I don’t think anyone here has the time span to read all of it.

Henry Ford is the only person that is legitimate here, I don’t know why he hated Jewish people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I found it

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Jews have the highest IQs among any other ethnicity which always puts them on the
top of the food chain, and when you are at the top, the world revolves around you technically,
and everything bad/good you do might have global effects

for example Albert Einstein advanced the physiques theory and humanity, many jews create crazy advances in medicine
and technology in general

But on the bad side, many jews were communist, and karl marx himself was jewish which destabilized the world by a lot
because they actually know how to do that well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 13197 and ifyouwannabemylover
yeah I do find a lot of what's going on with them suspicious too, but I'm not yet convinced of this whole secret 'jew collective' monolith picture that people are trying to paint

what's also odd is that jews so far have done a poor job at refuting those kinda things, they just cry anti-semitism instead (but that's not exclusive to jews)
The thing is, ppl say that the Jewish’s goal is to achieve world domination but that sounds so stupid and like some cartoon villain’s plan.

also Jewish ppl are over represented in finance and have accumulated a lot of generational wealth so that’s probably the reason for the “Jewish people control the worlds finances and use it to their favor” theories

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Jewish’s goal is to achieve world domination but that sounds so stupid and like some cartoon villain’s plan.
How tf does that not sound believable? It's exactly what's happening right now. We're living in it.

People talk about the "new world order" as if it's just one event or everything will quickly change but it's not we're already living in it and it's happening right now. It's a gradual process. They take our rights away 1 by 1 otherwise we'll overreact.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Jews are the Chads of IQ, that's all.

Therefore there are more Jews in banking, media, politics and Jews who are wealthy in general. Non-Jews are just inferior in IQ and far behind because of this.

There is no evidence for a "Jewish plan" in the elite or the Jewish citizens. Jews in the politics follow different ideologies (some are left-wing, some are right-wing), the same goes for the average Jewish citizens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Lux and Deleted member 13197
haven't watched it myself but this is every antisemites favorite movie

Jews are the Chads of IQ, that's all.

Therefore there are more Jews in banking, media, politics and Jews who are wealthy in general. Non-Jews are just inferior in IQ and far behind because of this.

There is no evidence for a "Jewish plan" in the elite or the Jewish citizens. Jews in the politics follow different ideologies (some are left-wing, some are right-wing), the same goes for the average Jewish citizens.
dude you're like Wallenberg 2.0

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP