Give me surgery suggestions for lower third so I can stop beard frauding also PSL I am 180 CM

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Title says it all I am planning on going to eppley in the summer if gymmaxxing doesn't workout

Attachments

• P_20210810_115654 (1).jpg
    P_20210810_115654 (1).jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 223
  • P_20210803_104126 (1).jpg
    P_20210803_104126 (1).jpg
    823.9 KB · Views: 214
  • p3i4sz0gwkocwwwo_4.jpg
    p3i4sz0gwkocwwwo_4.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 215
keep the light stubble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, Elvisandreaa, metagross and 1 other person
You need genioplasty and/or jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
give me psl rating too pls.

you need entire facial reconstruction surgery jfl
over for your dog fucker ass

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Title says it all I am planning on going to eppley in the summer if gymmaxxing doesn't workout
bimax + jaw angles + mewing for hyoide since theres no surgery for it = 1,5 psl boost for u

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123
bsso + bone graft

Current PSL?
3psl i think - normie with low tier normie side profile, could be a more solid normie with softmaxing and working out and high tier normie with jaw surgery

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
3psl i think - normie with low tier normie side profile, could be a more solid normie with softmaxing and working out and high tier normie with jaw surgery
I was thinking of just getting implants for my jaw from eppley tbh instead of breaking bone. I think something that gives a longer ramus along with a better body and a chin will help me out a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I was thinking of just getting implants for my jaw from eppley tbh instead of breaking bone. I think something that gives a longer ramus along with a better body and a chin will help me out a lot.
better off getting a chin wing or something over implants

you would improve but if you want health benefits and the maximum aesthetic result just go with DJS. ive been trough this eppley phase, and believe me its a bad ideia, he botches so much ppl even on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
you would improve but if you want health benefits and the maximum aesthetic result just go with DJS. ive been trough this eppley phase, and believe me its a bad ideia, he botches so much ppl even on this forum
I hear that a lot which makes me worried I was planning on going to Dr. Diamond but the dude's prices are insane. Guy does good work yes but he asks around 50k for the work I want. https://www.jasonbdiamond.com What are your thoughts on this dude? I never hear anyone talk about him but apparently he does work on celebs and shit.

0kami123 before after

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
What surgery is that though.
all of them tbh jfl

genio for projection and height
jaw implant for taller ramus
liposuction kybella for hyoid fat
rhinoplasty

Hyo-neck lift​

• +1
Reactions: metagross and 0kami123
You're not bad looking at all, average now, and with 1 or 2 surgeries easily htn

Sliding genioplasty and what do you think about getting angular jaw implants for me?
just get sliding genio hyo neck lift and jaw implant for taller ramus

both are needed (genio jawimplant)

• +1
just get sliding genio hyo neck lift and jaw implant for taller ramus

both are needed (genio jawimplant)
Why sliding genio vs just getting a full warparound? Is it because one is more natural looking?

Why sliding genio vs just getting a full warparound? Is it because one is more natural looking?
sliding genio look more natural
is cheaper
more common
help submental region which implant dont do

• +1
PSL 4-4.25

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
all of them tbh jfl

genio for projection and height
jaw implant for taller ramus
liposuction kybella for hyoid fat
rhinoplasty

Hyo-neck lift​

View attachment 1304144
Do you also happen to know which surgeons give the most natural looking result?
Eppley is known for doing whatever his customers want and it sometimes ends up looking very weird.

Do you also happen to know which surgeons give the most natural looking result?
Eppley is known for doing whatever his customers want and it sometimes ends up looking very weird.
No