Goat milk is draining half of my expenses

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023, Pro Kaligula
Contributor
Joined
May 21, 2022
Posts
13,622
Reputation
50,098
I spend $8 per day on Goat Milk alone

Impossible to cope
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: smoothsexy, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
You're spending a raj's ransom on goat milk every day. Why??? What does it do? I have my credit card ready.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
You're spending a raj's ransom on goat milk every day. Why??? What does it do? I have my credit card ready.
Jfl at Raj's ransom
Funny GIF


I like the taste
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 22063
I spend $8 per day on Goat Milk alone

Impossible to cope
I thought you were a rich jew...
I'm disappointed

IM NOT FRIENDS WITH POOR OR UGLY PEOPLE... GET YOUR MONEY UP AND TALK TO ME.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoothsexy, ReadBooksEveryday and autistic_tendencies
I thought you were a rich jew...
I'm disappointed

IM NOT FRIENDS WITH POOR OR UGLY PEOPLE... GET YOUR MONEY UP AND TALK TO ME.
top G
 
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and ReadBooksEveryday
Based
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Broke ass nigga making 16 dollars a day
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I thought you were a rich jew...
I'm disappointed

IM NOT FRIENDS WITH POOR OR UGLY PEOPLE... GET YOUR MONEY UP AND TALK TO ME.
I will purchase a ton of goat milk because being insulted by curry shitskin like you is very trigger
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I will purchase a ton of goat milk because being insulted by curry shitskin like you is very trigger
...hey man why did you have to bring race into this..

now not only are you broke but you're racist too. Next you'll tell me you have a 3 inch dick.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Goat milk is for baby goats, why are you drinking it? If you want energy drink redbull
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and ReadBooksEveryday

Similar threads

roymustang
Replies
108
Views
316
negative
negative
Sensitive young ltn
Replies
2
Views
54
Sensitive young ltn
Sensitive young ltn
revivles
Replies
59
Views
215
erikt7
erikt7
wedzio
Replies
7
Views
34
voks
voks
xlimz
Replies
7
Views
52
ReadBooksEveryday
ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top