goly fuck its over for my beard

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
ngl

some of the jaw gains i have = from bonesmashing

just looked in a weird lighting at myself and noticed i have a white spot on my chin where no hair is growing, looks like a scar. guess this is fucking scar tissue

jfl at bonesmashing, my chin imroved minorly but now i have this

im hoping the further my beard grows that it will maybe grow over it

dont bonesmash. fuck you salludon

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
theres a small hair tho growing out of the center of the spot, maybe the hair just isnt growing in yet

FUCK

Jfl, same thing happened to me last year and I quit bonesmashing because of it.

Just dont go full autist when bonesmashing chin tbh

jfl I can just imagine in my head you smashing your trucel skull with ur knuckles. ur really fucking autistic

:soy::soy:jfl I can just imagine in my head you smashing your trucel skull with ur knuckles. ur really fucking autistic
truecel skull :soy: gaslight more faggot

i jawmog you to the depths of hell and have wider bones than you

fucking bottom heavy square headed goober, keep bumping my posts

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero and StrangerDanger
truecel skull :soy: gaslight more faggot

i jawmog you to the depths of hell and have wider bones than you

fucking bottom heavy square headed goober, keep bumping my posts
your jaw is absolute dogshit, you can jut how much you want but it doesnt change the fact that ur chin to philtrum ratio is 1:1 neutrally and ur chin is miniscule. you literally have the same development in that tiktok video as you did in your young pics where u had michael cera tier jaw

jfl i have the same shit even though i never bonesmashed, and i can tell u if your skin is white in a small spot and hair will grow there, the hair will be white too

Cant believe anyone actually bonesmashes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
your jaw is absolute dogshit, you can jut how much you want but it doesnt change the fact that ur chin to philtrum ratio is 1:1 neutrally and ur chin is miniscule. you literally have the same development in that tiktok video as you did in your young pics where u had michael cera tier jaw
you can keep saying delusional dogshit thats not true thats fine but clearly its not true and you wanna gaslight me even further because thats what you do fag

🤡

this entire patch is white btw. only white hair grows there. i think its scarring or hyperpigmentation, but im not sure. at any rate, u will probably need laser treatments since I talked with a bunch of people about it and it seems to be the only way to restore pigment

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    104 KB · Views: 0
you can keep saying delusional dogshit thats not true thats fine but clearly its not true and you wanna gaslight me even further because thats what you do fag

🤡
its very true
I have photo evidence of it

such an abused litttle narcy dog, goes from talking about how i throw shots to straight insulting my looks out of nowhere

ur a pathetic little giganarcy cunt i put that on my life

such an abused litttle narcy dog, goes from talking about how i throw shots to straight insulting my looks out of nowhere

ur a pathetic little giganarcy cunt i put that on my life
i am the giganarc here? Please tell me when I have ever threatened SOMEONES LIFE after being called a HTN. ur so pathetic and insecure

i am the giganarc here? Please tell me when I have ever threatened SOMEONES LIFE after being called a HTN. ur so pathetic and insecure
again u going to the premise of its about the rating instead of the fact that its about the entire idea of it all, didnt ask for his rating, didnt threaten his life until he continually annoyed me and kept pushing my buttons like he does to everyone on this site

little button pushing faggots with no lives, get a grip

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
this entire patch is white btw. only white hair grows there. i think its scarring or hyperpigmentation, but im not sure. at any rate, u will probably need laser treatments since I talked with a bunch of people about it and it seems to be the only way to restore pigment
i think ive actuallt always had it and it was from a scar that i got from hitting my chin

i looked back a while ago and almost alwways had it

Does bonesmashing actually work?

How do you do it?

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
again u going to the premise of its about the rating instead of the fact that its about the entire idea of it all, didnt ask for his rating, didnt threaten his life until he continually annoyed me and kept pushing my buttons like he does to everyone on this site

little button pushing faggots with no lives, get a grip
thats literally not what happend you hypocritical fuck, you mock people out of nowhere so dont act like ur the moral one in this. You THREATENED his fucking life and started bullying him for his looks because he said you were a fucking HTN, hes s young teenager and you are a full grown adult. grow the fuck up

Does bonesmashing actually work?

How do you do it?

//Thomas DOM
worked a bit for me, improved my chin shape and height. basically keep your head completely still and wear a mouthguard and hit your chin where u want it to grow. think its a good idea to lightly hit a bunch of times and then go harder at the last few hits

thats literally not what happend you hypocritical fuck, you mock people out of nowhere so dont act like ur the moral one in this. You THREATENED his fucking life and started bullying him for his looks because he said you were a fucking HTN, hes s young teenager and you are a full grown adult. grow the fuck up
yeah he needs to learn respect faggot, damn straight i bullied him and you keep bringing up that “its because he said i was HTN :feelsuhh:“ when thats not the reality u fucking loser dipshit other people have said that too to me and i dont take it personally, it was the way he went about it and how i was always chill and supportive of him before that and how he tried to shit on a guy for me complimenting him or make him feel worse or less

like tom jones needs any improvment, muh HTN, you are two delusional little looks obsessed fags. you wanna make people insecure because you are insecure, get a fucking grip.