Gonna blast roids to become Loox

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Me currently 17 years old:
20230107 115654

Loox at 18 (I think):

I think im gonna start with 500mg test E weekly with Aromasin and HCG. Gonna run this for forever so fuck PCT. Loox or death. Im still in puberty as I grew like a solid 2 cm in height the past couple of weeks.

Hopefully I can end up something close to this:
3236769 IMG 0832 1

Do you guys think its possible?

@androgenic

Btw I was inspired by that recent Looxfish JFL

Also any experienced roidcels pls reply or DM me, I still need advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
retarded thread

High tier neck

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 19798
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and KingBetaTut
that's because he leans forward in every picture.
Is it a huge failo? I think if a train neck and traps I can hide it a bit

you need at least some experience on training and nutrition before you hop on gear

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, leveruis, Sub0 and 1 other person
Yes you can look like loox but do some research before hopping on peds your post clearly shows you know shit and are just following what looks said don't run 500mg test forever you will fuck you androgen receptors there is a reason why a cycle is run for only 12-16 weeks because after that you don't get much gains because your receptors are sensitized you need to cruise/pct to desesnitize yourself and then blast again also from health perspective running 500mg forever is very very bad you will fuck your HPTA your cholesterol and everything good you could imagine better run a 12-16 weeks then cruise at 100-200 mg then again hop on 500 mg

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, blite, It'snotover and 3 others
you need at least some experience on training and nutrition before you hop on gear
Natty gymcelled for 7 months so far and I eat about 300g protein everyday
Yes you can look like loox but do some research before hopping on peds your post clearly shows you know shit and are just following what looks said don't run 500mg test forever you will fuck you androgen receptors there is a reason why a cycle is run for only 12-16 weeks because after that you don't get much gains because your receptors are sensitized you need to cruise/pct to desesnitize yourself and then blast again also from health perspective running 500mg forever is very very bad you will fuck your HPTA your cholesterol and everything good you could imagine better run a 12-16 weeks then cruise at 100-200 mg then again hop on 500 mg
So blast 500mg for 15 weeks then maintain 150mg for rest of life?

No blast 500mg for maximum 16 weeks then cruise at 100-200 mg for 16 weeks minimum and then if you want to blast again then do

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 19798
Is it a huge failo? I think if a train neck and traps I can hide it a bit
large traps are a failo, in your case I wouldn't worry about it you appear to have the kind of trap insertions that will never make it look prominent from the front, which is a good thing.

protruding traps make your shoulders look narrower.
Traps3

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, CristianT, Schönling and 3 others
Loox is not that big.

It's mostly lighting, good frame, and a pump. His shoulders are developed and not much else.

You will look like a bloated bag of milk on 500mg test. You will look worse for a long time, not better.

You won't gain a single pound of muscle if you don't know how to track calories, and train to actually build muscle (it's not about "hard work" merely).

You will blow up with water weight, your hair will probably start to fall out, you might get bad acne, if you eat like a horse you'll get fat.

The biggest guys in the gym are not big from steroids. It's the EATING. Every huge guy at one point in time was a bulklord who was big as fuck and slowly got that big from counting calories, training properly, and THEN used steroids. The dose is hardly important.

You can be on a gram of test and not grow a single fucking pound. You will be hyper angry and irritated, hair falling out, bloated, looking FAT even, and not gain a single pound unless you know how to eat right. Steroids do not get you big. Eating does.

• +1
Reactions: UnaMogger, FootballPlaya69, horizon and 3 others
Loox is not that big.

It's mostly lighting, good frame, and a pump. His shoulders are developed and not much else.

You will look like a bloated bag of milk on 500mg test. You will look worse for a long time, not better.

You won't gain a single pound of muscle if you don't know how to track calories, and train to actually build muscle (it's not about "hard work" merely).

You will blow up with water weight, your hair will probably start to fall out, you might get bad acne, if you eat like a horse you'll get fat.

The biggest guys in the gym are not big from steroids. It's the EATING. Every huge guy at one point in time was a bulklord who was big as fuck and slowly got that big from counting calories, training properly, and THEN used steroids. The dose is hardly important.

You can be on a gram of test and not grow a single fucking pound. You will be hyper angry and irritated, hair falling out, bloated, looking FAT even, and not gain a single pound unless you know how to eat right. Steroids do not get you big. Eating does.
I do track what I eat. I eat lots of animal proteins and fats.

Im not worried about hairloss since it’s not prevalent in my family

Acne I am worried about tho. I still have mild acne

Idc about looking bloated currently. I really need my jaw and chin to grow, that’s why I’m gonna do this primarily for my face to become more masc

Height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
even his shoulders aren't that developed most of that is glycogen bloat hence why they don't have much definition, they just look like water balloons.

if he as much as lowered the dose to cruise levels he'd already look unimpressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
You look like Wayne from Wayne

• Hmm...
Measured morning height today 6’3
you'll be able to do it. The reason why loox is so successful in framemaxxing is because he is tall.

• +1
large traps are a failo, in your case I wouldn't worry about it you appear to have the kind of trap insertions that will never make it look prominent from the front, which is a good thing.

View attachment 2030052
The guy on top is posing in a way that lowers his traps + has a wider physique.

View attachment 2030052
Your wrong actually. Traps are the one muscle that is highly noticeable even in clothes. Having larger traps makes you look like you lift.

Nigga wtf 300 g PROTEIN EVERYDAY Im struggling to eat 50 JFL

• +1
Loox is not that big.

I see.

@cutie bro how'd that shit turn out?

perma 500mg you'll struggle to not look at all bloated
definitely a good dose to grow on but drop it to like 200mg when you're done bulking on it

Well good luck on that

View attachment 2030052
I alwaysss though this like zyzz had that at times didn't he? But he looked aestheric asf in most pics and videos

I alwaysss though this like zyzz had that at times didn't he? But he looked aestheric asf in most pics and videos
once you see it you can't unsee it:

he had extremely high set narrow trap insertions that made his shoulders look sloped.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I noticed that before but he is aesthetic asffff in most photos and videos and can't notice it
they're not visible in most of his pictures, his best shots are those that show his abdominals and chest, everything else was only so-so, his back was dogshit, his shoulders weren't very good which you'd figure they would be from the shit he was running.

Zyzzlats

had some of the worst lat insertions I've ever seen.

Zyzzzz

head always looked too big for his body.

• +1
they're not visible in most of his pictures, his best shots are those that show his abdominals and chest, everything else was only so-so, his back was dogshit, his shoulders weren't very good which you'd figure they would be from the shit he was running.

View attachment 2145480
had some of the worst lat insertions I've ever seen.

View attachment 2145483

head always looked too big for his body.
I don't think his head size was a problem at all and if his lats were bigger he wouldn't be the aesthetic zyzz we know today. He's insanely aesthetic bro.

I don't think his head size was a problem at all and if his lats were bigger he wouldn't be the aesthetic zyzz we know today. He's insanely aesthetic bro.
extremely overrated and most of his fanboys are turbo retards with zero sense of aesthetics.

his head wasn't the problem, it was his shitty shoulders and lats in combination with overdeveloped traps that made it look like that.

• +1
extremely overrated and most of his fanboys are turbo retards with zero sense of aesthetics.

his head wasn't the problem, it was his shitty shoulders and lats in combination with overdeveloped traps that made it look like that.
Bruh you're obviously a hater idk why tho to me he's one of my physique inspirations.. girls love his body man so I don't think you have a leg to stand on here.

Picture of zyzz 480x480

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 30433
his fanbase is 99% indians, girls have no idea who the fuck he is.
You haven't seen omegle videos and I shown girls on discord him and they all say he's aesthetic asf.

You haven't seen omegle videos and I shown girls on discord him and they all say he's aesthetic asf.
Imagine believing holes ever plus those videos are years ago. What makes you think it's the same level of attraction for today's whores in contrast to back then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Johanjohan
Just get a tan, better tiktok hairstyle and clothes holy shit