Gonna do a gym vlog

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
would you niggers would like to see it? i will post it here if i see that you guys wanna see me workout, take roids infront of camera, showing my raw primal foods, etc.
pre workout pic
WIN 20240217 23 13 16 Pro

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, aleksander, reddotguy and 9 others
@Skywalker @anthony111553 @NorwoodAscender

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
yeah i’d check it out for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lebgfinal and ConfusedBolivian
show u cold appraoching whores

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ShowerMaxxing, Samsepioler and 2 others
You look high T as fuck, how can i ascend like u ? Im jealous

this please chad
i will i already record it just wanna see if you guys want to see me doing it i dont wanna record and have 0 comments on my thread

Im allergic to eggs, serious
then try raw dairy, good quality yogurt or cheese.
also lean beef meat from a clean organic sources is ideal

would you niggers would like to see it? i will post it here if i see that you guys wanna see me workout, take roids infront of camera, showing my raw primal foods, etc.
pre workout pic
I'd watch it bro 🙌:heart:

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • Love it
I know a guy that could take me on a hunting weekend so we can eat our own wild meat
Woooow that woulf actuslly be amazing for ur ascension no joke

I can eat that
cook your meat and eggs though if u cant eat it raw...its not a big deal, as prehistoric men cooked their food

I know a guy that could take me on a hunting weekend so we can eat our own wild meat
in quebec, you can hunt that easy? what kinda wild game?

in quebec, you can hunt that easy? what kinda wild game?
No you cant but considering i live far away north in a small village in the middle of nowhere, im basically free tbh i could go chop down trees nobody would gives a shit there no one that care

No you cant but considering i live far away north in a small village in the middle of nowhere, im basically free tbh i could go chop down trees nobody would gives a shit there no one that care
and you can hunt and they dont give a shit to investigate , if its remote i guess, right (based?) :feelskek: :ROFLMAO:

and you can hunt and they dont give a shit to investigate , if its remote i guess, right (based?) :feelskek: :ROFLMAO:
you need a permit and shit but even if i had none i would never get caught, forest is too big

i'll check it out

sam sulek max

at the end of each video you should sit down and discuss a blackpill concept. first one will be hypergamy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and ConfusedBolivian
Invite me to Bolivia (you paying for my airplane ticket of course) and we can work out together. We can do an 8 hour arm workout in memory of Piana.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ConfusedBolivian
Screenshot 20240218 001400 comandroidgallery3d
Invite me to Bolivia (you paying for my airplane ticket of course) and we can work out together. We can do an 8 hour arm workout in memory of Piana.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Im not delusional enough to think its going to fix my face but i would feel happier
it partly will.....eat game meat + roids + hardcore lifting= ASCENSION for you
thats all you need, as your pb has always been that you like like a foid/ too feminine, you're not bad looking otherwise, srs :smonk:

it partly will.....eat game meat + roids + hardcore lifting= ASCENSION for you
thats all you need, as your pb has always been that you like like a foid/ too feminine, you're not bad looking otherwise, srs :smonk:
I know people say I look feminine but its always been that way, when I was a kid people confused me for a female, not anymore tho because back then i was short, had squeaky pre-puberty voice and long hair.
Now I just look old for my age.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do to look more masculine and I doubt it would make me good looking.

I know people say I look feminine but its always been that way, when I was a kid people confused me for a female, not anymore tho because back then i was short, had squeaky pre-puberty voice and long hair.
Now I just look old for my age.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do to look more masculine and I doubt it would make me good looking.
i just told you what
as what have 1000 before me
can you FUCKING LISTEN or what? 🤦‍♂️

i just told you what
as what have 1000 before me
can you FUCKING LISTEN or what? 🤦‍♂️
My point is that having a big steroid body may contrast and i may look weird with a more feminine face.
Masculine body and feminine face is not good combo

U look like Paulo Costa on a bulk

• Love it
My point is that having a big steroid body may contrast and i may look weird with a more feminine face.
Masculine body and feminine face is not good combo
Ur face will become way more masculine with roids

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker