Gonna have bimax within some months [BRUTAL]

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
This is an old scan, now I'm already wearing braces and without my wisdom teeth. Being conservative, how much PSL will I gain from this, given that the surgeon is extremelly skilled?

2505473 2957 2956 pic

depends on your front profile tbh

How about an image with the soft tissue?

looking pretty deformed gl with bimax at least 2psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
There is no "extremely skilled" surgeon. Its not Rocket surgery.

Holy shit you are recessed. But the final look after bimax depends on the individual and how your soft tissues and proportions respond to the advancements.

Holy shit you are recessed. But the final look after bimax depends on the individual and how your soft tissues and proportions respond to the advancements.
Yeah. I'm hoping on it because I have a lot of vertical maxillary excess, that means I'll probably be given a big CCW rotation.

you don't need bimax

genio would do it

which surgeon bruh

This is an old scan, now I'm already wearing braces and without my wisdom teeth. Being conservative, how much PSL will I gain from this, given that the surgeon is extremelly skilled?

View attachment 1646612
From what I can make out of your nose, it's fairly unaesthetic so the upturning if the nasal tip that results from a bimax will ascend you. How many mm advancement if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah. I'm hoping on it because I have a lot of vertical maxillary excess, that means I'll probably be given a big CCW rotation.
You sure need it, good luck.