Gonna start going to the gym.Any workout?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Gonna go to the gym for the first time in years in 2 hours.Anyone have a full body workout for some Ottermode,Atheltic body goals.Brb Natty gymcel cope.I am on complete looksmaxx mode.I just want lean Dense muscle mass.Not high bodyfat .Any tips or workouts my brothers?

The 300 workout.

Spray tan made them look better tho.

Upper lower split, 4 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Full body 3 times a week - Monday, wednesday, friday

Holy fuck can I even do those exercises?I'm pretty weak.I can barely do 4 pull ups.Thanks anyway Looks like a solid workout though
Upper lower split, 4 times a week
More specific bro.I dont know what machines also cardio? How long?Reps?
I have no fucking idea

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Why is there no exercise for abs, forearms, triceps if it's called a FULL BODY WORKOUT?
With bench press you already activate the triceps - "More specifically, due to the flat angle of the bench, it’s going to emphasize the sternal portion, or middle part, of your chest while also developing your shoulders and triceps muscle."

How do you wanna train forearms with a full body workout, are you trying to train your neck too if you're doing a full body split? They are additional exercises

Tbh as a noob you can do almost any program.

I've done a lot of research though, and the most effective program is one that includes the compound movements. With the compound movements, you'll spend less time in the gym but reap even more benefits than say a bro split.

The compound movements you want to focus on are as follows:

Squat
Bench
Deadlift
Overhead Press
Row/Pullup

You can actually make decent gains simply using only the compound lifts, but will they be optimal? No. Add accessory exercises where you see lagging body parts. For example: if your biceps aren't responding well to pullups/rows, supplement your workout with bicep curls.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2352 and 1 other person
Bro splits, 6 workouts a week, hit every muscle twice 1 day break

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Tbh as a noob you can do almost any program.

I've done a lot of research though, and the most effective program is one that includes the compound movements. With the compound movements, you'll spend less time in the gym but reap even more benefits than say a bro split.

The compound movements you want to focus on are as follows:

Squat
Bench
Deadlift
Overhead Press
Row/Pullup

You can actually make decent gains simply using only the compound lifts, but will they be optimal? No. Add accessory exercises where you see lagging body parts. For example: if your biceps aren't responding well to pullups/rows, supplement your workout with bicep curls.
This.
Gaining Strength on the key lifts should be ur main goal and hit arms too don’t neglect them