Good body is an insane halo

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
Having a low body fat physique with a relatively large frame and arms will turn around heads. Especially when paired with a slim fit t-shirt.

Everyone who says that gymmaxxing is useless is honestly a delusional lazy coper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 7926, RichardSpencel and 13 others
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 3328
2277938A E2DF 4827 8AB0 6CD782656B8D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BonesAndHarmony, DidntRead and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, RichardSpencel, Dwarfmaxxer and 1 other person
True brah it was non school uniform today and girls were Mirin my big veiny forearms in class. Coupled with my wide shoulders got a few ioi’s (inb4 p in v is only ioi)

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1464
Chicogym

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vidyacoper, RichardSpencel, JMax and 4 others
They key

you look DYEL natty and lean with a non slim fit shirt
I stopped wearing all non slim fit t-shirts. Slim fit just looks so much better.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Dwarfmaxxer and Deleted member 1464
When I gymcel ill bodymog 90% of this forum, my gymcel genetics are great, my brother body mogs this entire forum and is a gigaslayer.

HEIGHT AND WIDE SHOULDERS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2205
just lift brah

FACE

Having a low body fat physique with a relatively large frame and arms will turn around heads. Especially when paired with a slim fit t-shirt.

Everyone who says that gymmaxxing is useless is honestly a delusional lazy coper.
Any retard can roid and get bulky... If foids still turn around to that, they must be low hanging fruit.

NEWSFLASH motherfucker, nowadays everyone and their mother roid, in a few years you will stand out more if youre not a roided mutant.

Its like with the millenials and their tattoo shit plus ear tunnel gayness. Nobody care about that shit now, you stand out more as a high iq human being if you didnt jump on that bandwagon with mass tattoos on the body , eartunnels and other gayness.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
:cry: i dont have the structure and height to have a david laid physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Any retard can roid and get bulky... If foids still turn around to that, they must be low hanging fruit.

NEWSFLASH motherfucker, nowadays everyone and their mother roid, in a few years you will stand out more if youre not a roided mutant.

Its like with the millenials and their tattoo shit plus ear tunnel gayness. Nobody care about that shit now, you stand out more as a high iq human being if you didnt jump on that bandwagon with mass tattoos on the body , eartunnels and other gayness.
nigger what?

With all the gorillas, if brad pitt with body and appearance from Fight Club entered the room, all foid attention would be directed at him, rather than some buff 6-7/10 roided gorilla mutants.

The only reason ppl turn around to mutant bodies is not bc of mirin, but because those fucking copers usually have bigger biceps than their fucking heads and it looks comical to ppl, hence why they turn around to look twice.

Who do you think young foids would pick- 6/10 roided mutant or a slim ripped brad pitt or Chico etc.? Foids dont want to cuddle with fkn walking closets, huge fkn giants.

With all the gorillas, if brad pitt with body and appearance from Fight Club entered the room, all foid attention would be directed at him, rather than some buff 6-7/10 roided gorilla mutants.

The only reason ppl turn around to mutant bodies is not bc of mirin, but because those fucking copers usually have bigger biceps than their fucking heads and it looks comical to ppl, hence why they turn around to look twice.

Who do you think young foids would pick- 6/10 roided mutant or a slim ripped brad pitt or Chico etc.? Foids dont want to cuddle with fkn walking closets, huge fkn giants.
Nigga I'm 170lbs.

I'm just very lean with 21’ bideltoid, relatively large shoulders and arms and chest. I have great vasularity as well.

I don't look even remotely look like a ”roided mutant”

Nigga I'm 170lbs.

I'm just very lean with 21’ bideltoid, relatively large shoulders and arms and chest. I have great vasularity as well.

I don't look even remotely look like a ”roided mutant”
Yeah roided mutant arms of extremely unnatural width is the most typical trait to roidsters. I can usually tell just by arms alone if someones roiding, dont need to see the rest.

Yeah roided mutant arms of extremely unnatural width is the most typical trait to roidsters. I can usually tell just by arms alone if someones roiding, dont need to see the rest.
When did I say you have to be a roided mutant jfl

I said relatively large arms. Arms that look large but nothing extreme

Indeed if you arent ATLEAST 14% bodyfat or trying to achieve it, dont call yourself a looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 3328
yes brad pitt in troy and fight club are ideal bodies and they have massive halo especially if youre in high school

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 3328
People that don't go to the gym should be banned from this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
yes brad pitt in troy and fight club are ideal bodies and they have massive halo especially if youre in high school
Thats not a body for slim fit t-shirts though. Slim fit is for roidster level gymcels.

Brad pitt body in Troy/Fight club is too slim for slim fit tshirts. It would look meh in slim fit tshirts.

Its a body for being topless or normal shirts/clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Thats not a body for slim fit t-shirts though. Slim fit is for roidster level gymcels.

Brad pitt body in Troy/Fight club is too slim for slim fit tshirts. It would look meh in slim fit tshirts.

yeah ppl who roid are dumb af thats not a sexy body tbh i live in warm beach area so going shirtles is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

No jfl

Just don't buy the smallest t-shirt available

It has to fit perfectly around the arms and chest

I like that op admits the fact that this thread is redpilled faggotry

I like that op admits the fact that this thread is redpilled faggotry
Redpill mogs the blackpill if you're above average

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 4563
The absolute state of looksmax
Yeah it doesn't work if you're subhuman incel such as yourself

I clearly said if you're above average, nigger

Yeah it doesn't work if you're subhuman incel such as yourself

I clearly said if you're above average, nigger
You are a fucking degenerate. Just read the shit you say
If you are above average looking, then redpill is good
Thats insanely retarded
You are taking blackpill and make redpill out of it
Redpill and blackpill are NOT COMPATIBLE NIGGER
looks either matter (blackpill) or dont (bluepill/redpill and other faggotry

You are a fucking degenerate. Just read the shit you say
If you are above average looking, then redpill is good
Thats insanely retarded
You are taking blackpill and make redpill out of it
Redpill and blackpill are NOT COMPATIBLE NIGGER
looks either matter (blackpill) or dont (bluepill/redpill and other faggotry
Looks obviously fucking matter this is why I'm talking about the gym in the first place

It's just that blackpill is really edgy in some ways.

I'm not redpilled or blackpilled. Whitepill takes the best qualities of both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back