Got 3.6 Inch Elevator Sneakers

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
They were on sale for 50% Off, was only 50 bucks, never had these before. Can fraud to 5'9 with these. They don't look the best but considering i'm a poorfag I don't really care. They feel nice, they're comfortable, I can walk around easily in them, even tried running and jumping. Can move my toes around and shit. Jfc bro. I might have to buy the 6 inch lifts because these really improve my impression.
Lifts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2012 and 9 others
Huh? 3 inches only gets u to 5'9?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, john2, je3oe and 5 others
How short are you JFL

What the fuck are those poverty ass looking shoes.
Bruh just nikes or adidas and buy lift inserts.
Your gonna get flamed if someone finds out your wearing them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, dingodongo, MortusX and 16 others
Nice kicks man

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and PubertyMaxxer
What the fuck are those poverty ass looking shoes.
Bruh just nikes or adidas and buy lift inserts.
Your gonna get flamed if someone finds out your wearing them
Nobody notices, people have already done countless experiments with this brand, no point in wasting money on expensive shoes either if i'm a poorcel living in L.A being discriminated against in the job and sexual market because i'm white, young, and short.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Usum
Cut your tits off first before worrying about height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
maaan trust me those shoes don't work.
I could tell instantly that they were elevator. instantly

Damn if they can boost you to 5'9 I can be boosted 5'11 and then say I'm 6'0 :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kynoxz, needsolution and stuckneworleans
Just buy yourself an elevated chelsea boots(mine's about +7cm) and add 1inch sole to it

Good job OP but they look bulky as fuck and ugly as sin. I don't recommend you using those that much. If you want to look NT and fashionmaxx while lifting then get idk some Timberlands and put insoles inside of them. But anyway I think Timbs are like 200 usd so I doubt u can afford them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Your foot seems small in lenght

yoo your "white dad at the cookout 2's" be lookin fire thooo💯💯🔥🔥

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, birchman, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
them bitches ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Nigga is 5 6 brootal

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
lol at thinking only ethnics care about shoes
If you are obsessed with shoe culture you are an ethnic even if you are white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
show us your bobs.
They were on sale for 50% Off, was only 50 bucks, never had these before. Can fraud to 5'9 with these. They don't look the best but considering i'm a poorfag I don't really care. They feel nice, they're comfortable, I can walk around easily in them, even tried running and jumping. Can move my toes around and shit. Jfc bro. I might have to buy the 6 inch lifts because these really improve my impression.
View attachment 249486
Oh shit I just found you on inceltears.

Last edited:
Ugly as hell shoes

would rather be short than seen wearing those

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kynoxz, BigBoy, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Shit. I could ascend to 6'3 quickly.
What shoes ?
I put on my old untouched Timberlands recently and gained easily one inch with them (to 6'1 then).
Even one inch makes a difference ;=)

View attachment 249486
on what site did you buy them?

Tenor 12

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@joao get the 6" ones and slay.

Good thread
Elevator shoes mog shoe lifts in terms of comfortablenes and height boost

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
they look to obvious to me

asked the op 2 important question (didnt deliver, if someone can, help the community)

a) is it really the 3,6 inches or less? most companies fruad and in reality its like 0,5 inch less that they market it
b) can you still use some extra insoles (like 1 extra inch plus), lets be honest, in reality 3,6 inches is not enough
Its like 9 cm which is 7 cm in reality (most people get 2 cm from their normal shoes). You need around 11-12 cm shoes (9-10 cm extra oheight, and that makes the difference)

asked the op 2 important question (didnt deliver, if someone can, help the community)

a) is it really the 3,6 inches or less? most companies fruad and in reality its like 0,5 inch less that they market it
b) can you still use some extra insoles (like 1 extra inch plus), lets be honest, in reality 3,6 inches is not enough
Its like 9 cm which is 7 cm in reality (most people get 2 cm from their normal shoes). You need around 11-12 cm shoes (9-10 cm extra oheight, and that makes the difference)

No, you won't get 3.6 inches. Not even close. About 2.5 inch or less.
Remember that normie shoes give 1 inch. So you get 1-1.5 inch advantage.
There are expensive companies that sell elevator shoes that deliver what they claim.
Price is 300-600 dollars a pair.

From my research, the balance between comfort and height is actual 2 inch
increase ( 1 inch above normie shoes). That means about 2.6-3 inch elevator shoes.

No, you won't get 3.6 inches. Not even close. About 2.5 inch or less.
Remember that normie shoes give 1 inch. So you get 1-1.5 inch advantage.
There are expensive companies that sell elevator shoes that deliver what they claim.
Price is 300-600 dollars a pair.

From my research, the balance between comfort and height is actual 2 inch
increase ( 1 inch above normie shoes). That means about 2.6-3 inch elevator shoes.
do you wear any of these? can link?
I personally use chamaripas that were advertised for increasing 7 cm, and in reality give me 6 cm (maybe 5,5 cm after few months of usage)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back