Got 323 grams of protein at 120 pounds bodyweight 5"6 hahaha

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
Screenshot 20230602 222035 MyFitnessPal

Insanity macros

Honestly not that hard I just make a yummy brotein shake between or along with every meal

The bulk will go absolutely Brazzyyy
Screenshot 20230602 222259 Photos
Screenshot 20230602 222238 Photos

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, RAMU KAKA, flippasav and 7 others
ur 120 lbs? damn thats tiny. im only slightly heavier than u btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21531 and 3 others
No gym for bad genetics

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Gaygymmaxx
just destroy your body with whey protein (which used to be a waste product) theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, RAMU KAKA, ThousandCuts and 7 others
whey protien is full of tryptophan which is the amino acid of aging and disease, its literally a carcinogen.

You will most likely get IBS if you keep this up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, ThousandCuts, BrahminBoss and 2 others

these raw eggs shakes with fruit and honey are a 1000x better alternative than using protien powder and are extremely anabolic, BBers used this type of shakes since the 60's. protein powders are fake and ghey.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, FootballPlaya69, Yerico7 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: batteryfresh, rooman, wollet2 and 10 others
You prob shitted and peed it all out

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
just destroy your body with whey protein (which used to be a waste product) theory
you vill take the synthetic protein.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: batteryfresh, Deleted member 21531 and 7zyzz7
whey protien is full of tryptophan which is the amino acid of aging and disease, its literally a carcinogen.

I consume too much whey protein powder in my diet day-to-day. But OP is next level. 323g protein @ 120 lb body weight is NUTS.
I recorded 118.5g protein today and I'm at 144.6 lbs body weight. And I didn't have even a single gram of whey protein powder all day actually. Which almost never happens for me. I got 51g protein from Greek Yogurt today. I enjoy 2% MF Vanilla Greek Yogurt. But it's actually a more expensive source of protein than whey protein powder. It's a cheaper source of calories. But I bought 4kg of chocolate whey protein concentrate on sale that has some carbs and fats. And it's actually slightly cheaper in terms of calories per dollar compared to Greek Yogurt. Milk is also a cheap source of calories and can be mixed with the protein powder. And has a bit of everything - fat, carbs and protein.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: batteryfresh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Kmscurry, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person

Fuck you

I'll keep doing it for like 1 month until I'm 135 them maintain for a month then stop when I'm on my cut

I'll be holocaust cutting, as college is on August 25th

So now until like August 1st it's 3000 calories then I'll drop to 2000 calories, fasting every other day. So 1000 per day overall.

Healthiest leanmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: batteryfresh, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 21531
Gains gonna be insane brah but the farts might be more impressive. Personally I would just eat more carbs or fats and lower the protein a but.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, UnaMogger, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I dont train legs at all. Only upper body
that would explain that. however u look lean thats good how many inches is your frame? ur chest is a big fail ngl

these raw eggs shakes with fruit and honey are a 1000x better alternative than using protien powder and are extremely anabolic, BBers used this type of shakes since the 60's. protein powders are fake and ghey.
Who wants to waste all their calories and fat points on raw eggs though? I like whey protein concentrate (isolate is even leaner but more expensive. I get it on sale sometimes) because its low in carbs and fat. There are more interesting fats and calories to eat than raw eggs.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
that would explain that. however u look lean thats good how many inches is your frame? ur chest is a big fail ngl
I do have mild pectus excavatum which explain my chest condition, however they deemed it not serious enough for surgery. Never measured my frame, my clavicle isnt the widest, but i have big shoulders and lats which makes up for it. I do mostly semi advanced calisthenics movements. Decline ring pushups on rings, Korean dips, L sit pullups, Behind the neck shoulder press.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I’ll pray for your asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Danish_Retard and Gaygymmaxx
I do have mild pectus excavatum which explain my chest condition, however they deemed it not serious enough for surgery. Never measured my frame, my clavicle isnt the widest, but i have big shoulders and lats which makes up for it. I do mostly semi advanced calisthenics movements. Decline ring pushups on rings, Korean dips, L sit pullups, Behind the neck shoulder press.
i also have a gap in my chest but not that big, i dont even care about it anymore girls doesnt
stacys only want big shoulders and back aka frame.

i also have a gap in my chest but not that big, i dont even care about it anymore girls doesnt
stacys only want big shoulders and back aka frame.
yeah indeed, im framemaxing as hell right now. Traditional gymcelling was not for me

• +1
Gains gonna be insane brah but the farts might be more impressive. Personally I would just eat more carbs or fats and lower the protein a but.
Yeah 323 is a all time high I just thought it was funny my oompa loompa ass was hitting those numbers lol

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and marek937
Ur doing a brutal pose for chest so it looks worse

And maintain more fat and its not as bad, I have it as well but it's not bad in the pic in my post

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Ur doing a brutal pose for chest so it looks worse

And maintain more fat and its not as bad, I have it as well but it's not bad in the pic in my post
Indeed. I am leanmaxing as helll now cuz its summer. I want to be comfortable taking my shirt off in the calisthenics park, i do this every summer

• +1
My macros for yesterday for my dirty bulk (goal is no more than +2% body weight/month though). Today was a rest day.

Weight: 144.6 lbs

Fat: 67g (~28% of calories)
Carbs: 283g (~50% of calories)
Protein: 119g (~22% of calories)
Calories: 2,213

Fibre: 16.5g (That explains why I get constipated sometimes)
Sugars: 122g
Saturated Fat: 32g

What I ate:
Breakfast:
Grayridge Farms 1 Large Brown Egg
President's Choice Blue Menu Egg Whites 100g
Few squirts of Avocado Oil in frying pan (unknown macros/calories)
2% Milk in Egg Batter 43ml
3 slices of Dempster's Smooth Multigrain bread
2% Milk in Coffee 67ml

Snacks (Late morning/Early afternoon):
1 Jello Oreo Pudding cup 113g
1 Drumstick Oreo ice cream cone
Our Finest Greek Yogurt 2% MF Vanilla 231g

Lunch:
3 slices of Dempster's Smooth Multigrain bread
Tuna with Mayonnaise (unknown calories/macros)

Snack (Late Afternoon):
Our Finest Greek Yogurt 2% MF Vanilla 232g

Dinner:
1 Schneider's Jumbo Hot & Spicy Hotdog 75g
2 no name hot dog buns (43g each)
Heinz Ketchup (servings) 12ml
French's Yellow Mustard (servings) 10ml

Snacks (10 PM):
Our Finest Greek Yogurt 2% MF Vanilla 131g
1 Dare Whippet Coconut Stick

I'm probably not eating enough calories though. My weight has been stagnant for over a month now. I'm probably eating at maintenance or at a slight deficit.
I ate some tuna and had avocado oil in my eggs. I didn't measure that shit with my kitchen scale or anything so I didn't include those.

I eat lots of sugar because the way I see it, all carbs get broken down into glucose anyways. And I lift. Whenever you see someone who is diabetic it's because they live a sedentary lifestyle. When you have microtears in your muscles, your body uses the glucose from the carbs to replenish your glycogen stores to repair and build muscle. If you don't burn the carbs through exercise or you don't lift, that's when you start to develop insulin resistance. I used to be a 5'6" 168.2 lbs rotter basement dwelling fat fuck who probably was pre-diabetic already if not full blown Type II diabetic. And I managed to cut all the way down to 126.4 lbs last September before I started my bulk. And I ate a high carb diet (though I had a lot less sugar back then). So this idea that carbs and sugar makes you diabetic is bullshit. Eating at a calorie surplus and living a sedentary lifestyle makes you diabetic. Yeah if you don't lift or do cardio and just wanna leanmaxx, yea probably not a good idea to eat the way I eat.

My saturated fat I believe is also kinda high. I think saturated fat bad is also a meme.

Honestly the whole calories-in,calories-out, eat whatever you want just get your 1.8g protein per kg diet has worked out for me. I've tried dieting for years. Low-carb, low-fat, no processed food, no sugar diets and I always fell off the wagon. This is the only diet where I didn't fall off the wagon. Because I get to eat pretty much what I want. Just in a controlled way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto and grimy
Yeah 323 is a all time high I just thought it was funny my oompa loompa ass was hitting those numbers lol
Yea its fuckin high. I consumed like 250 grams of protein a day for a week and I was constipated like crazy my hemorrhoids came out

• +1
Yea its fuckin high. I consumed like 250 grams of protein a day for a week and I was constipated like crazy my hemorrhoids came out
I'm not sure if it was from the high protein diet or the whey protein powders I was using. Or maybe not getting enough fibre in my diet. But there were times where I had these hard constipated logs of shit that clog my toilet. And I'd have some nuclear smelling farts. My ex was pissed off when I'd fart in her bed. She says that I would sometimes fart in my sleep too.

I'm not sure if it was from the high protein diet or the whey protein powders I was using. Or maybe not getting enough fibre in my diet. But there were times where I had these hard constipated logs of shit that clog my toilet. And I'd have some nuclear smelling farts. My ex was pissed off when I'd fart in her bed. She says that I would sometimes fart in my sleep too.
If u were a chad then she would have asked u to please fart or maybe even log in her mouth

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Gaygymmaxx
Keep coping with gymceling midget

How lean are you? We’re the same weight and height yet you mog my muscle mass to death.
I think i weigh like 145lbs now. i think im pushing sub 10 percent bodyfat, i have abs when im not flexing now. Currently in a 36 hour dry fast going into 48 hours, because of other reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I think i weigh like 145lbs now. i think im pushing sub 10 percent bodyfat, i have abs when im not flexing now. Currently in a 36 hour dry fast going into 48 hours, because of other reasons.
Did your face change a lot since you went from 20 to 10%? I'm 6'2 and almost double your weight.

wtf are u eating brah? also you look great for 120 lbs mirin

• +1
Did your face change a lot since you went from 20 to 10%? I'm 6'2 and almost double your weight.
It did change alot. Even 15 to 12. 12 to 10 face will appear effortlessly gaunt. While at 12 i had to be in a fasted state in order for it to look really good

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
It did change alot. Even 15 to 12. 12 to 10 face will appear effortlessly gaunt. While at 12 i had to be in a fasted state in order for it to look really good
Cool, thank you for answering. I'm at 35% and about to get diabetes at 21. Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7 and andy9432
Is there such thing as too gaunt of a face?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Gaygymmaxx and Phillybeard1996