• Woah
Reactions: cytoplasm
Bruther I get 100 grams in a single protein shake

3 scoops of protein
1cup frozen fruit
3/4th Cup almond milk
3/4th cup 0% milk
Nut butter (almond or cashew)
would take me 2 hours to down that, and it would still be a struggle. i need to grow a pair

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
would take me 2 hours to down that, and it would still be a struggle. i need to grow a pair
Nigga I'm 120 pounds and I could down that with a few long swigs

Over, I think Increased muscle mass from early lifting and probably increased bone density from hgh caused me to have a high asf maitenence

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
mirin premium mfp

Nigga I'm 120 pounds and I could down that with a few long swigs

Over, I think Increased muscle mass from early lifting and probably increased bone density from hgh caused me to have a high asf maitenence
im barely 150 so youre a lot more dense than me. im a walking stick

3 scoops of protein
1cup frozen fruit
3/4th Cup almond milk
3/4th cup 0% milk
id say remove the nuts pufa is shit i lost 20lbs after quitting it , one affect of it is slowing metabolism

Who cares girl still mirin
True, only really matters to a handful of incels online. Girls dont get muscle insertions which is awesome for the time being

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Need the fat bossman
eat saturated fat, e.g dairy/cheese/butter, coconut oil, cocao butter, shea butter, mango butter, pufa is so fucking poisonous like you wouldnt believe , i have abstained from it absolutely for 2 months, u couldnt pay me to eat it

• +1
True, only really matters to a handful of incels online. Girls dont get muscle insertions which is awesome for the time being
In the future it will Maybe. But for now only matters to gymcels and bodybuilders. Maybe in the future when stacies starts to gymcel it will matter more

3 scoops of protein
1cup frozen fruit
3/4th Cup almond milk
3/4th cup 0% milk
Why 0% skim milk over 3.25% (full fat/homo) milk on a bulk? Are you trying to save your fat points for other food? You used to do keto so I imagine that you don't have an upper limit on fat intake for your diet.

I still mostly use water over milk for shakes even on a bulk. Because I prefer to spend my fat and carb points on brownies and cake. lmfao. Even something like beef and rice/pasta (cooked with fatty oil) is more interesting than milk.

When I get a sinus lift and dental implant, I'm going to be making custom mass gainer shakes with whey protein concentrate, pancake mix (carbs) and some sort of fat. I heard you can use peanut butter in shakes. But I'm afraid the peanut butter is going to stick too much to the blender ball of my shaker. I don't have a blender.

Last edited:
Why 0% skim milk over 3.25% (full fat/homo) milk on a bulk? Are you trying to save your fat points for other food? You used to do keto so I imagine that you don't have an upper limit on fat intake for your diet.

I still mostly use water over milk for shakes even on a bulk. Because I prefer to spend my fat and carb points on brownies and cake. lmfao. Even something like beef and rice/pasta (cooked with fatty oil) is more interesting than milk.

When I get a sinus lift and dental implant, I'm going to be making custom mass gainer shakes with whey protein concentrate, pancake mix (carbs) and some sort of fat. I heard you can use peanut butter in shakes. But I'm afraid the peanut butter is going to stick too much to the blender ball of my shaker. I don't have a blender.
Nah I just happened to buy 0% last time idk

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
What do you eat in a day to get 323 grams of protein?

• +1
What do you eat in a day to get 323 grams of protein?
4 protein shakes, 2-3 cups of liquid each, sometimes protein ice cream instead which is basically the same thing with less milk

I have one of these along with or close to every meal

Besides that I eat ramen, goldfish, and oats for carbs

And add nut butter to my shakes as well

Lots of eggs too

And smoked salmon once every other day

My macros for yesterday for my dirty bulk (goal is no more than +2% body weight/month though). Today was a rest day.

Weight: 144.6 lbs

Fat: 67g (~28% of calories)
Carbs: 283g (~50% of calories)
Protein: 119g (~22% of calories)
Calories: 2,213

Fibre: 16.5g (That explains why I get constipated sometimes)
Sugars: 122g
Saturated Fat: 32g

What I ate:
Breakfast:
Grayridge Farms 1 Large Brown Egg
President's Choice Blue Menu Egg Whites 100g
Few squirts of Avocado Oil in frying pan (unknown macros/calories)
2% Milk in Egg Batter 43ml
3 slices of Dempster's Smooth Multigrain bread
2% Milk in Coffee 67ml

Snacks (Late morning/Early afternoon):
1 Jello Oreo Pudding cup 113g
1 Drumstick Oreo ice cream cone
Our Finest Greek Yogurt 2% MF Vanilla 231g

Lunch:
3 slices of Dempster's Smooth Multigrain bread
Tuna with Mayonnaise (unknown calories/macros)

Snack (Late Afternoon):
Our Finest Greek Yogurt 2% MF Vanilla 232g

Dinner:
1 Schneider's Jumbo Hot & Spicy Hotdog 75g
2 no name hot dog buns (43g each)
Heinz Ketchup (servings) 12ml
French's Yellow Mustard (servings) 10ml

Snacks (10 PM):
Our Finest Greek Yogurt 2% MF Vanilla 131g
1 Dare Whippet Coconut Stick

I'm probably not eating enough calories though. My weight has been stagnant for over a month now. I'm probably eating at maintenance or at a slight deficit.
I ate some tuna and had avocado oil in my eggs. I didn't measure that shit with my kitchen scale or anything so I didn't include those.

I eat lots of sugar because the way I see it, all carbs get broken down into glucose anyways. And I lift. Whenever you see someone who is diabetic it's because they live a sedentary lifestyle. When you have microtears in your muscles, your body uses the glucose from the carbs to replenish your glycogen stores to repair and build muscle. If you don't burn the carbs through exercise or you don't lift, that's when you start to develop insulin resistance. I used to be a 5'6" 168.2 lbs rotter basement dwelling fat fuck who probably was pre-diabetic already if not full blown Type II diabetic. And I managed to cut all the way down to 126.4 lbs last September before I started my bulk. And I ate a high carb diet (though I had a lot less sugar back then). So this idea that carbs and sugar makes you diabetic is bullshit. Eating at a calorie surplus and living a sedentary lifestyle makes you diabetic. Yeah if you don't lift or do cardio and just wanna leanmaxx, yea probably not a good idea to eat the way I eat.

My saturated fat I believe is also kinda high. I think saturated fat bad is also a meme.

Honestly the whole calories-in,calories-out, eat whatever you want just get your 1.8g protein per kg diet has worked out for me. I've tried dieting for years. Low-carb, low-fat, no processed food, no sugar diets and I always fell off the wagon. This is the only diet where I didn't fall off the wagon. Because I get to eat pretty much what I want. Just in a controlled way.
I've also done well on high carb low fat. I think it's a great diet and I think my med genes are suited to it, it just gets bland as fuck after a while and I start to feel like I'd rather die than eat another bowl of rice or fruit.

4 protein shakes, 2-3 cups of liquid each, sometimes protein ice cream instead which is basically the same thing with less milk

I have one of these along with or close to every meal

Besides that I eat ramen, goldfish, and oats for carbs

And add nut butter to my shakes as well

Lots of eggs too

And smoked salmon once every other day
99% of the whole diet will be indigested