Got a botched bimax, need help to convince the surgical team that I need revision

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
I'm going to an apointment with my maxfac surgeon next week to check my post op (it has been 40 days since I got minimally invasive jaw surgery). In the first post op appointment the whole team agreed that the surgery was successful and the results were great, but I was still swollen I couldn't see clearly the aesthetical outcome. Now I'm convinced that the results weren't optimal (my speech impediment got worse because the my intraoral space was reduced, I got my septum deviated, and the worse part, I still look retrognatic).

I'm sure the lead doctor is very very conservative and will say whatever is possible to talk me out of getting revision, so I need very strong arguments to sustain how my fucked up jaw impairs my social and overall life (I'm getting insured by public healthcare, they'll give me free revision if they judge it necessary). Apart from telling that I'm suffering psychological trauma due to not being able to talk properly, what else can I say to push the doc to give me more advancement?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 23554, FemaleGazeMaxxer and 1 other person
before after pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
bump. help this brocel

go to his office with a shotgun, works everytime thank me later

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Oberyn
Pics would help man.

you can larp any type of discomfort or speech impediment. And the longer you larp it the more likely they will end up agreeing. If you're certain results are crap.

talk with Gaia

I'm going to an apointment with my maxfac surgeon next week to check my post op (it has been 40 days since I got minimally invasive jaw surgery). In the first post op appointment the whole team agreed that the surgery was successful and the results were great, but I was still swollen I couldn't see clearly the aesthetical outcome. Now I'm convinced that the results weren't optimal (my speech impediment got worse because the my intraoral space was reduced, I got my septum deviated, and the worse part, I still look retrognatic).

I'm sure the lead doctor is very very conservative and will say whatever is possible to talk me out of getting revision, so I need very strong arguments to sustain how my fucked up jaw impairs my social and overall life (I'm getting insured by public healthcare, they'll give me free revision if they judge it necessary). Apart from telling that I'm suffering psychological trauma due to not being able to talk properly, what else can I say to push the doc to give me more advancement?

How are we supposed to tell you what needs changed if you don’t post any pictures?

Unironically, I want you to tell me what advice you thought people were going to give without any pictures to reference.

You don’t need a bimax, you need a brain transplant from somebody with the correct number of chromosomes.