• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BrendioEEE, Pumanator and 9 others
He looks good

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Lev Peshkov
that is cringe but 130k subs is like 99th percentile in sub count so he'd be retarded not to capitalize on it

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
There are people 55 doing that shit too

There are even really old people there who do it...

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
that dude probably gets more pussy than 90% of this forum
I could swear that i took away bitches from guys that look like this and robbed them also

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Dilf status halo

It’s just called being nt

you should learn about it if u wanna survive the age pill

imafine a none nt guy who’s like a decade older than you comes to chill with you , you’d feel weird

however an nt dude who’s like 30 is chill and sccepted

obviously looks have to be in check

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 8853 and johncruz12345
he's a pussy but he gets lots of pussies

being a "pussy" in the modern world isn't even that big of a handicap anyway. it's just something people talk smack on. he lifemogs you
He doesnt lifemog me bit are you blind? i told you i robbed and took away bitches from guys like this

it doesnt matter what dudes you robbed, you didnt rob this dude

he's a pro football player with a large following on instagram.
Brother anyone who does tiktok isnt serious and taken as a pussy here

It’s just called being nt

you should learn about it if u wanna survive the age pill

imafine a none nt guy who’s like a decade older than you comes to chill with you , you’d feel weird

however an nt dude who’s like 30 is chill and sccepted

obviously looks have to be in check
Do you notice how ugly people are either hyper violent and cruel or shy insecure weak nerds

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
like I said, being a "pussy" isnt some serious handicap in the modern world, especially if you are a pro football player

so keep reminiscing about robbing dudes that LOOKED like him, but WERE NOT him, while he plays pro football, makes ton of money, and slays
what the fuck are you talking about ?

maybe not in your world because all you care is about slaying and being a pussy isnt serious for you

If one is born as a male, as least once in his life, he'll dream of becoming the strongest man alive

Do you notice how ugly people are either hyper violent and cruel or shy insecure weak nerds
Not really tbf, most ugly ppl are either very nt and get a decent life due to nt maxxing then you have the incel uglies who are the outcasts ngl

Not really tbf, most ugly ppl are either very nt and get a decent life due to nt maxxing then you have the incel uglies who are the outcasts ngl
So you saying just be NT and go with the flow RTT gym fashion etc. But most incels are just autists?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
So you saying just be NT and go with the flow RTT gym fashion etc. But most incels are just autists?
I’d say being none nt is a huge failo. The rest is looks dependant

just be good looking and normal theorem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Everyone has dreamed of that, and everyone should realize its a pipe dream.

I'm talking about how being a "pussy" (JFL this is just trash talk anyway, not to be taken literally, this should be obvious) isn't a problem for this dude. You saying "he's a pussy", is like Bill Gates insulting young rich chads for not being as him. There will always be people both stronger and weaker than you. Trying this "Oh I could beat him up in a hypothetical fight" is the kind of trash talk you hear in middle school. In the real world, you won't touch this dude, so it's completely irrelevant to whether you can beat him up, you're just posturing on some forum while he is living a celebrity lifestyle.
dnrd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back