GTA 6 LOOKS FUCKING INSANE

Bro have u guys seen the trailer??? Those graphics

Rockstar never lies gta5 and rdr2 looked even better than the trailers bro gta 6 will be a masterpiece

It look’s literally real excited asf
Idk man trailers always show graphics to be 100x times better than when they actually launch

I cant wait till 25

I’m a little disappointed that the cars don’t look more modern/futuristic.

Idk man trailers always show graphics to be 100x times better than when they actually launch
Nah, Rockstar is like the one gaming company which uses in-engine footage for their reveal trailers. If anything, I'd expect the finished version of GTA 6 to have even better visuals than the trailer as the game's patched up. Look at how GTA 5 looks today compared to its trailer, its a crazy improvement

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Iasacrko and futureashtray
i feel like these games are now treated more like these 'pieces of art' or some shit.
10 years for a new game-release, what a joke.

These are no longer just games.

Playing san andreas / vice city, was a nerd hobby back then. Very non-NT.

Playing GTA6 probably gun be NT as fuck for this new generation.
That’s cause games nowadays hold certain expectations graphics’s are too advanced

The time it took to make the whole map in gta sa is probably a street in gta 6 or even less

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Rockstar has made their games look better than trailer tho like from gta5 and rdr2

All game trailers look visually stunning. The game itself may not look as good.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Nah, Rockstar is like the one gaming company which uses in-engine footage for their reveal trailers. If anything, I'd expect the finished version of GTA 6 to have even better visuals than the trailer as the game's patched up. Look at how GTA 5 looks today compared to its trailer, its a crazy improvement
Yeah we saw from all their previous games they all look in fact better in game

Ppl be acting like rockstar is Ubisoft

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
All game trailers look visually stunning. The game itself may not look as good.
Bro not when it comes to rockstar look at their track record

Gta5 and rdr2 looked better in game than in the trailers so did gta4 back in the day

Bro not when it comes to rockstar look at their track record

Gta5 and rdr2 looked better in game than in the trailers so did gta4 back in the day
I agree gta 5 mogged everything at that time

and rdr2 too but it was blurry due to TAA

its amazing how their games have looked without RT. I wonder if they'll implement it in GTA 6, they probably will

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Iasacrko
That’s cause games nowadays hold certain expectations graphics’s are too advanced

The time it took to make the whole map in gta sa is probably a street in gta 6 or even less
Not a good thing tbh. These massive budget games have to cater to a massive audience to be profitable. Generally reduces the quality of the gameplay and shit.

Maybe AI will make it possible to make good-looking, unpopular games in the future or smth.

I agree gta 5 mogged everything at that time

and rdr2 too but it was blurry due to TAA

its amazing how their games have looked without RT. I wonder if they'll implement it in GTA 6, they probably will
Most definitely it’s a norm now even Spider-Man 2 had obligatory rt

Can we fuck npcs in the game ? If yes then i will fuck every npcs from street negros to white stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
As a pc user, this is exiting and sad for me at the same time.

Bro have u guys seen the trailer??? Those graphics

Rockstar never lies gta5 and rdr2 looked even better than the trailers bro gta 6 will be a masterpiece

It look’s literally real excited asf
ANOTHer tiktok faggot found looksmax It's over to even rott here peacefuly

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Iasacrko
As a pc user, this is exiting and sad for me at the same time.
Hopefully my pc runs it at medium definitely not gonna run at max

ANOTHer tiktok faggot found looksmax It's over to even rott here peacefuly
Keep coping motherchod u also mad because the npcs don’t look like how they would in Germany 1930s

Attachments

• 5p966q.jpg
    5p966q.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Buddy boyo calling me a well known user a tiktokcel cel when he’s as grey as ever

this nigga trolls every fanbase and they fall for it every time.
That’s for pure views

When half the internet is sucking the game off u make a huge clickbate video with hate saying too many black ppl and you’ll get ur attention

That’s for pure views

When half the internet is sucking the game off u make a huge clickbate video with hate saying too many black ppl and you’ll get ur attention
he's right, cope

Hopefully my pc runs it at medium definitely not gonna run at max
I meant that the game will be released on pc at least year or two later after console version considering what Rockstar had done in the past.

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko

Attachments

• IMG_20231228_014156.jpg
    IMG_20231228_014156.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I'll be chad by then. Easy. I'll play gta 6 while hoe's are sucking my thick ass schlong
if the earth was not round but pear then u'd be a chad

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo