GTFIH: GRANNYFISH TINDER EXPERIMENT IN UK. 32 LIKES WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF OPENING THE ACCOUNT.

She's a fucked up woman then.
No wonder why dating apps are full of bottom-of-the-barrel women. Even the stacies.
I think she may have BPD

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Where are the women who are cute with low body counts?
Nowhere to be found in Western countries. Unless you get lucky (Just Be First Theory).

She seems BPD too tbh
She called me a "hoe" for not allowing her to look through my phone on the first date.

Talked about wanting my kids too.

Was kind of racially fetishisizing me too.

That means you're not good looking enough for dating apps.

What are your results for social media and social circle?
0 social media and 0 social circle. I try to social circle-maxx but it never works. I am always rejected.

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
Nowhere to be found in Western countries. Unless you get lucky (Just Be First Theory).
What's JBF theory?

Talked about wanting my kids too.
I've heard Hinge is full of clingy sub 5 women desperate for a relationship.

What race are you? I always worry I'd be racially fetishized by white women, used as a fucktoy then dumped. I personally wouldn't go for white women.

0 social media and 0 social circle. I try to social circle-maxx but it never works. I am always rejected.
IIRC you have a mogger body
Hypergamy is so brutal

Even prettyboys (on my chadfish) struggle to get matches

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781, thereallegend and 1 other person
What's JBF theory?
Just Be First is organically meeting a virgin via school or social circle when growing up.

I've heard Hinge is full of clingy sub 5 women desperate for a relationship.
Well Hinge has better gender ratios than Tinder/Bumble. In the U.S., Hinge is 64% men, 36% women. Mostly used by millenials

What race are you? I always worry I'd be racially fetishized by white women, used as a fucktoy then dumped. I personally wouldn't go for white women.
Mulatto

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9568
Just Be First is organically meeting a virgin via school or social circle when growing up.

Well Hinge has better gender ratios than Tinder/Bumble. In the U.S., Hinge is 64% men, 36% women. Mostly used by millenials

Mulatto
that's gonna be a big challenge tbh

Again, shows how much women favour relationships.

I'm arab/white, with a smidge of central american.

JFL SHE MATCHED WITH THIS CHAD
View attachment 1455343View attachment 1455344
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OVER FOR MEN IN 2022
Wow, he has a great palate and very good ratios.

See you send that lad to Canada and he would be able to get a stacey within 30min of the plane landing. Instead he is doomed to the UK. He is probably settling for a chubby, fakedup low tier becky and he has the granny snatch as his backup option when the landwhale becky inevitably flakes.

@forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others

See you send that lad to Canada and he would be able to get a stacey within 30min of the plane landing. Instead he is doomed to the UK. He is probably settling for a chubby, fakedup low tier becky and he has the granny snatch as his backup option when the landwhale becky inevitably flakes.

@forevergymcelling
My prettyboy chadfish only matched with 50 beckies
What psl do you rate him?

@forevergymcelling
she matched with these people too earlier today :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend and EverythingMattersCel
It's just sad at this point ngl.

Going to be real bad when this inevitable carries over to irl standards.

West is heading towards a Japan situation, where most men just give up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend and Xangsane
It's just sad at this point ngl.

Going to be real bad when this inevitable carries over to irl standards.

West is heading towards a Japan situation, where most men just give up.

How many of those matches would you say are Chads, or close to it?

Last edited:

@forevergymcelling
then who tf slays in the UK if even that guy is doomed to caked up becky sloot?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tyler Maher clones
can't believe it tbh...would mean that most single women are sexless then or get sexxed very rare since those guys are so rare

can't believe it tbh...would mean that most single women are sexless then or get sexxed very rare since those guys are so rare
Female sexlessness is rising according to some graph I found on Google

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I know by PSL these men aren't perfect but these are decent looking men (no homo) so it's super discouraging to see higher quality men left with no options

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Xangsane
I know by PSL these men aren't perfect but these are decent looking men (no homo) so it's super discouraging to see higher quality men left with no options
which ones would you say are gl

Idk what some people here are on about there are some legit chads there matching with her.

If this is how it is, then who r the Becky's and stacies matching with?? Terachads????

• JFL
I saw a 300lbs girl get 99+ before i finished making the acc with her irl at the gym before dude. Yes guys fuck anything
and then people like @ForeverRecession and @BIGDICCJIM think that females are the ones who are the desperate gender:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
and then people like @ForeverRecession and @BIGDICCJIM think that females are the ones who are the desperate gender:ROFLMAO:
Jfl I never saw this post, changing my vote rn. Fuck niggas are parched af :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Idk what some people here are on about there are some legit chads there matching with her.

If this is how it is, then who r the Becky's and stacies matching with?? Terachads????
Which ones are legit chads?

They're matching with tyler maher clones

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Jfl I never saw this post, changing my vote rn. Fuck niggas are parched af :lul:
Lol girls are hornier

there are just more guys in west so gender ratio is fucked

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back