[GTFIH] HAHAHAH that roast from undisputed JFL . A smile a day keeps the rope away

I don't even know why you shitheads sit around on lookism, it's just a toxic community of autists projecting their insecurities.

@FatmanO you're just as autistic for being there gtfo immediately

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
That undisputed is such a loser.
I don't even know why you shitheads sit around on lookism, it's just a toxic community of autists projecting their insecurities.

Really is a sick site.

i browse it for 5 mins max

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
ngl lookism is very entertaining if you don't take it seriously

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
93 posts a day undisputed prob ugly autistic.

• +1
I can't tell if they're all making fun of him or not.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
What does Undisputed look like? :unsure:
Does he really mog @FatmanO

• +1
Undisputed is probably the most anoying poster

• +1
Reactions: Autist
That undisputed is such a loser.
Undisputed: "keep crying for me" *proceeds to use all of his time and energy writing up personal attacks*

I could literally write a program to replace undisputed in like 20 minutes... in that thread he called him "low t" and "ugly as shit" I wouldn't be surprised if he was really just a scripted bot

edit: oh he's trolling I get it now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, Nibba and 1 other person

Its a joke going on for few months he talked normally to me once, Im never rude to people anyway and we all know its a joke
Potentially maybe. I have his pics but not 100 percent sure if its him

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Its a joke going on for few months he talked normally to me once, Im never rude to people anyway and we all know its a joke
it's a joke,but even funnier is he thinks his things work,he is living his life throught that site,very sad

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, kobecel and FatmanO
no way,he is a troll
Yeh hes not writing seriously anymore he just brings content to lookism. I reply to him to bring entertaiment and it goes on for 6months
I can't tell if they're all making fun of him or not.
Not really, only 2 people as I know but they are trolls and shoudnt be taken seriously. I joined the voice chat discord once
it's a joke,but even funnier is he thinks his things work,he is living his life throught that site,very sad
He told me he studies and works aswell so he has some form of social interaction. I spent whole day larping too today lol

FUUUUARK @FatmanO ASCENDED

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, dogtown and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 283, manlet cUnt and 1 other person

Yep,all the posters have the same narcissism as arcbrah and also the looks of arcbrah.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
70 posts a day. LOL. He's probably a shared troll account. It's just low quality copy and paste. No way that's a single person. That would be truly pathetic.

70 posts a day. LOL. He's probably a shared troll account. It's just low quality copy and paste. No way that's a single person. That would be truly pathetic.
it's a single person

Tbh I would do that on lookism if my fave wasn’t available to see