GTFIH Paki-Somalian Terrorist Tinder Experiment

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl and goat2x
just fucking lol, this little twink is sleeping with madison beer, absolutely insane. Goes to show the smv of whites.
whites having more success with their own woman, was never suprising too me tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
yeah, but guy in OP is definitely not first choice for most woman
He's first for sex, he won't get into a long lasting relationship with a Stacey though but he'll probably smash a few times
I am not even coping, looks wise I fit more of the guy you posted over the guy in op

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
just fucking lol, this little twink is sleeping with madison beer, absolutely insane. Goes to show the smv of whites.
his ethnic looks match died in the border due to starvation without anyone knowing his name

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 5634, sytyl and 1 other person
whites having more success with their own woman, was never suprising too me tbh
Madison beer is Jewish and Asian, not white. Nonetheless, she could have picked literally any male, yet she picked a little blonde twink.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@sytyl @Dyorotic2 @Moggy @goat2x

i will put this guy into tinder in a few hours, i say he will do decent tbh, but not great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, sytyl and goat2x
Madison beer is Jewish and Asian, not white. Nonetheless, she could have picked literally any male, yet she picked a little blonde twink.
that boy looks 5psl too me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
rlly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
flopped on tinder tho (without body) unlike OP
interesting. That being said, OP is dead centre 5PSL, but his sex appeal is through the fucking roof. Chestbrah looks like a monolithic faggot, it makes sense he didn't grab as many matches.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Copeful, Moggy and 1 other person
his face is pretty shit, really proves the importance of softmaxxing, gymcelling, etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Basedtheticz, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
interesting. That being said, OP is dead centre 5PSL, but his sex appeal is through the fucking roof.
Very apt way of putting it. People here forget that women enjoy casual sex with guys like that a few times while they're young.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 2756

• +1
her ex was below average facially i remember this disgusting horsefaced big nosed bad eye area white boy she dated
she dated him bc of he was high status in the music indusrty

she dated him bc of he was high status in the music indusrty

yes but hes not THAT high status. she couldve found someone more high status if it was ONLY about status

yes but hes not THAT high status. she couldve found someone more high status if it was ONLY about status
so what are you trying to prove that looks dont matter?obviously she wanted to gain smthing out of their relationship

Beard frauder

so what are you trying to prove that looks dont matter?obviously she wanted to gain smthing out of their relationship

im not trying to prove anything, im just observing an empirical fact. im not making any conclusions about it. i was just pointing out that one of her BF's was ugly, that's it

• +1
she also picked this guy tho.....

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Copeful, Zygos4Life and 2 others
@ArabIncel over 120 matches in under 24 hours, its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Chadelite
It is what it is

• Woah
Reactions: Moggy
@Newone over 120 matched with hot white nordic sluts in under 24 hours.

@Newone over 120 matched with hot white nordic sluts in under 24 hours.
Send proof bhai . I’m starting to believe ur experiments less

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Moggy and Deleted member 4438
@ArabIncel @Moggy @Sikkunt23 @goat2x

That guy is in my Tinder now

I say 10 likes Maxx, if he is good, he gets 20 likes in 24 hours

• +1
@goat2x

bro look at this clown, he says prime 18 year old stacy wants this guy in Op
View attachment 647444 this girl wants this View attachment 647446

okay bro, i am outta here.......

Couples like this are the norm these days due to females' easily manipulated brains. So much has changed over the last decade - the jews have won.

White girls like that are exposed to asian / black / chink male - white female couples through IG, TV, films & the news & their liberal friends 24/7 to the point where it becomes the norm & over time it gradually chips away at their innate preferences.

Add to this that white women are desperate to be seen as tolerant & left-leaning & suddenly dating primitive or even flat-out LOW IQ ethnic men seems acceptable or even cool & progressive and the 'right' thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Couples like this are the norm these days due to females' easily manipulated brains. So much has changed over the last decade - the jews have won.

White girls like that are exposed to asian / black / chink male - white female couples through IG, TV, films & the news & their liberal friends 24/7 to the point where it becomes the norm & over time it gradually chips away at their innate preferences.

Add to this that white women are desperate to be seen as tolerant & left-leaning & suddenly dating primitive or even flat-out LOW IQ ethnic men seems acceptable or even cool & progressive and the 'right' thing to do.
Dude stfu

Man and woman sexual desire is mainly controlled by their hormones

Media isn't changing anything

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5634, Copeful and 1 other person
Dude stfu

Man and woman sexual desire is mainly controlled by their hormones

Media isn't changing anything

& the award for the most delusional comment of 2020 goes to...

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
& the award for the most delusional comment of 2020 goes to...
Piss off with your illuminati cope

You think a 5'8 gook is gonna slay prime pussy in clubs because the news say China is a great nation

Faggot

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5634, ArgentineOmicron and 3 others
Piss off with your illuminati cope

You think a 5'8 gook is gonna slay prime pussy in clubs because the news say China is a great nation

Faggot
Oh without doubt he would, yep. You're a bit slow & clearly don't understand the dynamics at play. Liberal white women (which is basically all of them) believe the lie that ethnics are experiencing lots of racism in day-to-day life. They take pity on them & their natural instinct to care & nurture comes out as well. They want to side with the underdog. Why is this so difficult to understand? It's never been easier for ethnics to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Oh without doubt he would, yep. You're a bit slow & clearly don't understand the dynamics at play. Liberal white women (which is basically all of them) believe the lie that ethnics are experiencing lots of racism in day-to-day life. They take pity on them & their natural instinct to care & nurture comes out as well. They want to side with the underdog. Why is this so difficult to understand? It's never been easier for ethnics to get laid.
What is with this low selfesteem bluepilled loser?

Can somebody help me. He thinks ugly people can slay with media propaganda. Clown.

The ethnics who slay whites are all over average.

@goat2x @Sikkunt23

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Sikkunt23
What is with this low selfesteem bluepilled loser?

Can somebody help me. He thinks ugly people can slay with media propaganda. Clown.

The ethnics who slay whites are all over average.

@goat2x @Sikkunt23
He isn’t saying that . Read his post again and read it closely . That’s not his argument

He isn’t saying that . Read his post again and read it closely . That’s not his argument
his argument is bullshit man, does guy in OPs post look like a pitiful little loser ?

nah man, he looks like slayer steroid drug dealing rapist badboy

no woman fucks this guy because they feel pity for him, they want his high t survival genes

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5634, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Send proof bhai . I’m starting to believe ur experiments less
@Sikkunt23 @Newone disappointed you didn't trust me bhai. He has tons of hot stacy matches too. Total matches around 130.
matchs.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
his argument is bullshit man, does guy in OPs post look like a pitiful little loser ?

nah man, he looks like slayer steroid drug dealing rapist badboy

no woman fucks this guy because they feel pity for him, they want his high t survival genes
Yah ur right but his argument was a general discussion , not specific to OP

@Sikkunt23 @Newone disappointed you didn't trust me bhai. He has tons of hot stacy matches too. Total matches around 130.
matchs.png
What city bhai

@Sikkunt23 @Moggy

"do you work as MODEL?" model? model????

Mindblown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
where are the pics ?

Stockholm bhai
Holy shit mogger tbh . Also how aren’t u shadow banned on tinder yet don’t u do a lot of experiments?

Beard + Body halo