Guy ascends with jawline and chin Implants

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope

I'm very happy with my results so far, I know they will continue to improve. But I have already gotten compliments which has helped my self-esteem so much. People haven't been able to really tell what it is, some people comment on my haircut or say I look good with stubble. Someone said I look like I'm working out. I have caught people giving me second glances. I even received an adult DM on instagram lol. I'm sure one day I'll get clocked and I don't have a response ready yet, maybe I will just own it. If you are a candidate for this procedure I will say DO IT. The front of your face can be beautiful but as a guy if your chin/jaw is weak from the profile, people notice. Maybe it's subconscious, I don't know. But it seems like it is a visual cue that people notice. If it is an insecurity you have, doing this will fix it. I feel relieved to the point of crying, and I don't feel the need to get any additional surgery.

legit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Fear, gamma and 6 others
Massive improvement
But I’m curious why he didn’t fix his downward growth anyways he’s improved a lot

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10913, DharkDC and 2 others
Massive improvement
But I’m curious why he didn’t fix his downward growth anyways he’s improved a lot
Should have asked for jaw angle implants that would have reduced his gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Looks more masculine now, but his downward grown jaw still looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Be_ConfidentBro, Fear and 1 other person

I'm very happy with my results so far, I know they will continue to improve. But I have already gotten compliments which has helped my self-esteem so much. People haven't been able to really tell what it is, some people comment on my haircut or say I look good with stubble. Someone said I look like I'm working out. I have caught people giving me second glances. I even received an adult DM on instagram lol. I'm sure one day I'll get clocked and I don't have a response ready yet, maybe I will just own it. If you are a candidate for this procedure I will say DO IT. The front of your face can be beautiful but as a guy if your chin/jaw is weak from the profile, people notice. Maybe it's subconscious, I don't know. But it seems like it is a visual cue that people notice. If it is an insecurity you have, doing this will fix it. I feel relieved to the point of crying, and I don't feel the need to get any additional surgery.

legit

Jfc his maxilla is so fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Ccw bimax would help him?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
that wouldve looked stupid. you cant fix downward growth with implants
» Blog ArchiveFemale Jawline Enhancement

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 6273, .👽. and 2 others
Lifefuel.

• +1
Ugly before, monster after. He looks really bad with that 10 cm chin.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 10172
Ugly before, monster after. He looks really bad with that 10 cm chin.
He definitely looks better IRL. High gonial angle is a mistake though. I wonder why he didn't get that fixed with the implant.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Reactions: highT
Still ugly, still downward grown and still invisible to women

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10172, lepo2317 and 1 other person
he looks better now, but he really needed BSSO first. And the chin looks a bit too tall.

At least he doesn't look monstrous like many implant results gone overboard. His life will be better now.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10172
  • +1
his kids still coming out ugly as fuck not post-surgery looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Growth Plate and Deleted member 10172
its all about genetics, surgery is cope unless you got 1 simple failo like bad nose or only downward grown jaw, or only weak zygos(the rest of your face is well developed)
this guy has severe downward growth all over his face and implants made him look like a ogre.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 10172, lepo2317 and 1 other person
Now all he needs is mewing for his maxilla.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and lepo2317
Same smv

• +1
What causes tiredness and breathing problems? Maxilla or mandible?
I think maxilla, when dr sailer did results on these people their breathing improved. Also when you get MSE, you breathe much better too when u expand the maxilla.
its all about genetics, surgery is cope unless you got 1 simple failo like bad nose or only downward grown jaw, or only weak zygos(the rest of your face is well developed)
this guy has severe downward growth all over his face and implants made him look like a ogre.
blah blah blah "it's all genetics" then why are women looking at him? your opinion doesn't matter

Jfl the guy went from 0 messages to ONE INSTAGRAM DM. ONE AND HE THIINKS HE ASCENDED LMAO

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lepo2317, Be_ConfidentBro, Timelessbrah and 4 others
If I woke up with that chin after anesthesia, I would rope before going out of hospital. I bet 99% of people look at him now, but that's not because of his chad looks.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SendMePicsToRate, mortis and 1 other person
I think maxilla, when dr sailer did results on these people their breathing improved. Also when you get MSE, you breathe much better too when u expand the maxilla.

blah blah blah "it's all genetics" then why are women looking at him? your opinion doesn't matter
he literally got a single ig dm. One. Not multiple or any approaches. One girl dm'd him.

• +1

He said people gave him glances. Like I look at ugly girls and in my mind say wow why she looks so ugly it doesn't mean I'm attracted to her, also it's all in your head unless p in v. Or she directly approaches.

• +1
Jfl the guy went from 0 messages to ONE INSTAGRAM DM. ONE AND HE THIINKS HE ASCENDED LMAO

I agree. The guy is downward af grown.

Sure you need a long mandible, even if it is downward grown, it's better than it being entirely recessed AND downward in it's direction.

But the downward growth is so bad and so out of harmony with his middle tier which has a recessed maxilla and weak af cheekbones with a nerd eye-area that the guy is literally increasing himself by a 0.5pt at most.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 10172
I agree. The guy is downward af grown.

Sure you need a long mandible, even if it is downward grown, it's better than it being entirely recessed AND downward in it's direction.

But the downward growth is so bad and so out of harmony with his upper tier which has a recessed maxilla and weak af cheekbones with a nerd eye-area that the guy is literally increasing himself by a 0.5pt at most.
Only way to fix downward growth is a good jaw surgeon, or jaw angle implants

Remember that pic of me i sent w my square looking jaw? i actually got more attention when it dissolved to half that size. massive implants dont ascend you. Its the subtle changes

• +1
  • +1
I have forward growth so I'm fine, but what surgery would be needed?
Bimax, but from a good surgeon who knows aesthetics

And I'm pretty sure u would have to ask them to do a CCW Rotation or a personal recommendation to lower the gonial angle or make the ramus taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Bimax, but from a good surgeon who knows aesthetics

And I'm pretty sure u would have to ask them to do a CCW Rotation or a personal recommendation to lower the gonial angle or make the ramus taller

Are there any surgeries for bone-mass loss from tooth loss which you didn't replace, that you know of?

• +1
Are there any surgeries for bone-mass loss from tooth loss which you didn't replace, that you know of?
distraction osteogenesis, you can contact Dr Schendel if you can. I don't wanna bother him, but ask him if he can lengthen the ramus or fix the gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
distraction osteogenesis, you can contact Dr Schendel if you can. I don't wanna bother him, but ask him if he can lengthen the ramus or fix the gonial angle

Neither the ramus length or the gonial angle are my issue. I've just lost bone-mass.

This was taken 2 months ago:

Attachments

• photo_2020-09-06_18-19-15.jpg
    photo_2020-09-06_18-19-15.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 72
  • +1
Neither the ramus length or the gonial angle are my issue. I've just lost bone-mass.

This was taken 2 months ago:
Probably need to lose weight

Zzzzzz. I'm down now. I can see the bone mass loss.
Who were you talking about when u said this

if he didnt fix tongue posture, head posture, swallowing pattern and body posture, the additional weight of the implant will contribute towards getting even more downward growth over time.

With the wraparound implant it just highlights his downward growth even more, you can see that his philtrum legth slightly increased after the implant, thats not a surprise as well because you have to imagine- due to the implant his lower lip is sudenly like 2-3 cm lower, because the implant pulls the skin from both directions the lower lip and the other side under the chin, so in order to close his mouth properly and for the lips to "meet" after the implant, he has to stretch the philtrum as well for the lip seal.

In other words, implants are usually cope and while fixing some flaws, they will introduce others issues the same time.

Also the comparison is flawed because before pictures are selfies at daytime he took with his hand at around head level, whereas after pictures are with the selfie stick, positioned way above his head and with light source coming from above his head from the lamp, instead of the daylight, like the before pictures, so it creates this shadow under the jaw, because of that it is not easily possible to see the real transformation of before and after. Sure with these example pictures it seems to be significant, but in rl it might be not as big after all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 10172