Guys from my school are starting to have kids

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Meanwhile i'm still worried about leanmaxxing and skin care. JFL btw those guys were all Absolute bums in school, graduated with shit grades and none of them went to uni. Meanwhile i graduated school with 100/100 and master degree with 110/110, jfl at iq, jfl at goals, jfl at effort, the only thing that matters in Life Is HTN looks, partying a lot and forming a large social circle. Don't listen to the nerds Who tell you to sacrifice your social Life to study, It doesn't matter and if you're bound to have success you absolutely don't Need any effort.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, DharkDC, aesthetic beauty and 16 others
they tell me bull dont do it

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, albe.ORG, the BULL and 1 other person
I had social circle in ward all drifted apart now ik only one fat subhuman from there who jerks off to angela white and likes shitty Instagram reels of fatcels leanmaxing and gymmaxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and the BULL
Meanwhile i'm still worried about leanmaxxing and skin care. JFL btw those guys were all Absolute bums in school, graduated with shit grades and none of them went to uni. Meanwhile i graduated school with 100/100 and master degree with 110/110, jfl at iq, jfl at goals, jfl at effort, the only thing that matters in Life Is HTN looks, partying a lot and forming a large social circle. Don't listen to the nerds Who tell you to sacrifice your social Life to study, It doesn't matter and if you're bound to have success you absolutely don't Need any effort.
u win v their jobs

You said u don’t want kids why do u care

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, owlofathena and autistic_tendencies
You said u don’t want kids why do u care
I don't want them in my current state. If i was a successful financial analyst i would have wanted them

u win v their jobs
They worked since they ended High school and now already have enough Money to buy and house, meanwhile i'm still looking for my First job lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Cope the birth rate in Italy has plummeted and you guys are relying now on nigger and sandnigger immigrants. Most people in your country are not having kids

They worked since they ended High school and now already have enough Money to buy and house, meanwhile i'm still looking for my First job lmao
what if u did what they did or ur saying u couldn't reach there bcuz of ur looks?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't want them in my current state. If i was a successful financial analyst i would have wanted them
kill your brother and take his position

muh i dont want a job

what if u did what they did or ur saying u couldn't reach there bcuz of ur looks?
I would have probably be successful if i focused on parties and social circle instead of studying and working out

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
God decided that it is simply over for some men.

muh i dont want a job
I don't, now i'm 28, past prime, even If i found a job i can only get some roastie Who already had fun in her youth Years.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i dont remember anyone from school lol. i dont have any contacts. i dont even exist

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Marrying today is like putting a needle in your ass. Don’t do it. Move to somewhere else asap.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Marrying today is like putting a needle in your ass. Don’t do it. Move to somewhere else asap.
just go to thailand to slay trannies lol

From now on you are in my top of the list of the biggest retards in org
how do you explain some bums who graduated with minimum score from high school being way more succcessful than me? you're a 20 yo who got life lessons from tik tok and instagram never try to think you're wiser than me

how do you explain some bums who graduated with minimum score from high school being way more succcessful than me? you're a 20 yo who got life lessons from tik tok and instagram never try to think you're wiser than me
Lmaooo if you think high school score means more successful at life, im actually not sure if you are being sarcastic or not

Lmaooo if you think high school score means more successful at life, im actually not sure if you are being sarcastic or not
You are an actual fucking retard Im not gonna even try arguing, keep rotting and make more excuses, bum

i didn't say that, but high school score is correlated to effort. therefore EFFORT =/= SUCCESS
learn to build a logic chain before speaking to me

You are an actual fucking retard Im not gonna even try arguing, keep rotting and make more excuses, bum
you're not going to argue because you can't argue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back