Guys help me chose an uni

A

A23ghskung

Gold
I'm MTN, i tick all requirements to go to Ivy League, I wanted to know.
I have surgery planned in 6 month next year I will go to uni.

If I become Chad, i will go to Harvard, are there hoes willing to smash?
Or should I go to a random state college where the hoes are ?

If you can go to an ivy league, do that. You will status mog state schoolers and probably make more money. There are a lot of socially dsyfunctional people at ivy league schools, and people who have been study bugs their whole life. If you can pull up looking chadly, while also speaking their nerd try hard language, you will be really successful with girls.

There may be a lot more sluts at state schools, but there is more competition and other chads around cause Chad just drinks and gets a job through his frat or dad.they aren't known for being very intelligent. So do what's best for ur future and realize wherever you go, if you got game and are good looking you will be successful with girls. I went to a party school and was really successful with girls but formed no long term relationships and got addicted to partying and getting messed up off various things. Wasn't worth it, wish I went to a better school and now I finally am.

Imagine going to a community college instead of an ivy league uni because you think the girls are easier there. The stuff you people come up with...:lul: