Need Skin Help!

AySab

AySab

Bronze
okay so ive fixed my diet and reduced as much as stuff that goes on my face but still get mild acne. ATM im on doxycycline 50mg, Tret 0.05 and BP+Clindamycin.
I have appointment tomorrow and im wondering if i either go on Tret 0.1, Taz 0.1 or Accutane 40mg. I wanna stop getting these pimples so I can start scar treatment, help me out please.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
okay so ive fixed my diet and reduced as much as stuff that goes on my face but still get mild acne. ATM im on doxycycline 50mg, Tret 0.05 and BP+Clindamycin.
I have appointment tomorrow and im wondering if i either go on Tret 0.1, Taz 0.1 or Accutane 40mg. I wanna stop getting these pimples so I can start scar treatment, help me out please.
stop these products retard, diet alone fixes skin

What could be the reason for acne if you consume this and dont eat sugar, seed oils etc. You do everything right but still break out?
it means your liver and gut is unhealthy. who says that sugar is bad jfl
products mostly worsen acne, if you want clear skin you need to fix gut flora and liver health by eating natural

stop these products retard, diet alone fixes skin
bro ive fixed my diet, my acne is unfortunately fully genetic from poor collagen. Im currently taking collagen+vitamin C, tret 0.05 and 5mg of isotretinion and haven’t gotten a pimple since.

What could be the reason for acne if you consume this and dont eat sugar, seed oils etc. You do everything right but still break out?
Sebaceous hyperplasia, diet, poor immune system, high intake of omega-6, unbalanced nutrients, high intake of endocrine disruptors, low collagen, low levels of vitamin D, hormonal imbalance, low levels of vitamin B complex and so on. There are so much things that can cause acne and it can be fully genetic. So, consult to a dermatologist, get a blood test etc. Its really hard to fix acne as there are so much factors to consider but Isotretinion is literally the only thing that will fix it.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and Eblan
there are more than 100things that cause acne, my advice is to consult to a dermatologist

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
accutane

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Yeah im on it right now and some other things. I haven’t experienced the flare up and i dont have any pimples anymore. My derm said I can also start c02 in 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
Yeah im on it right now and some other things. I haven’t experienced the flare up and i dont have any pimples anymore. My derm said I can also start c02 in 3 months.
i have to wait 6 weeks until my derm will prescribe me accutane

• +1
Reactions: AySab
yes. Im on 5mg of isotretinion, 0.05 tretinion atm. Ill be soon implementing collegen+vitaminc and msm as supplements.
ive never heard of someone taking a dosage that low

ive never heard of someone taking a dosage that low
It works bro. dermatologist are evil, they just through you on the highest dosage just enough to not kill you when 5mg does the same shrinking affect on oil glands as 40mg. But it also depends on how severe your acne is, mine wasn't because i was on other stuff before I went on 5mg.

• +1
Reactions: Typhon