Gym IOI

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I was doing handstand push-ups last night at the gym, this white girl comes up to me and says wow that’s pretty cool . My autistic ass kind of just shrugs it off and says I use to be able to do more but my wrists are hurting . She’s like oh I hope your wrists feel better . Me: yeah and then walks away. Why am I so high inhib

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Vitruvian
why are you doing hand stand pushups if you are at the gym

Because it’s a good supplement to OHP. My handstand presses have helped my OHP increase

Should've asked her to fuck

Kind of weird she would ask you while you were doing them, most people would have waited till your finished.

And, how much do you weigh? I could do hand stand pushups when I was younger, but can not now, and I don't weigh anymore, and am probably generally stronger now.

Kind of weird she would ask you while you were doing them, most people would have waited till your finished.

And, how much do you weigh? I could do hand stand pushups when I was younger, but can not now, and I don't weigh anymore, and am probably generally stronger now.
not more than 60-65 kg

I mean I could only do 5 reps at at time . And then take a two min break and do them again. I weight 160

thats low inhib not high
but you posting this is high inhib

>be you

Could never be me

Gyms me. Ded srs. XD