Gym time

I

iwannabeaprettyboy😔

Iron
(Srs) what’s the best time to go to the gym I don’t wanna wait for a while for people on machines I need to use🙏

go b4 school to talk to milfs
they go to the gym before they drop their kids off at school
(prerequisite is that you're NT and not subhuman)

• JFL
Reactions: Lukkas
(Srs) what’s the best time to go to the gym I don’t wanna wait for a while for people on machines I need to use🙏
Bro said srs like he needs to use tone tags with us, we aren't that sped. But if you don't want to go early in the morning like 3AM I'd go around 6PM-8PM most people will probably already have their workout done and it'll probably just be old people and you'll have some free spaces.

Bro said srs like he needs to use tone tags with us, we aren't that sped. But if you don't want to go early in the morning like 3AM I'd go around 6PM-8PM most people will probably already have their workout done and it'll probably just be old people and you'll have some free spaces.
Thanks for the advice broski! I only added srs cuz I w seen some genuine retarded people on the forum before

• +1
Reactions: Lukkas
In the morning when high schoolers aren’t there. Typically filled with old cels who are serious or milf whores. After 3pm it becomes a shitfest. Due to everyone getting out of school and work.

i used to get up at 430 am with my boy and go before school, seemed like the perfect time to get it over with