💪 GYMCELLING - Women perceive the body THE SAME WAY WE DO + It's 100% LEGIT

⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

1) Countering the "muh gym is cope"

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel". If you have a good face, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out. Your argument is retarded and made up by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

4 Years roids 250mg test
Cuck to player
Frame1
InCollage 20201012 043441421
Frame4

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYMCEL, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

2) Women don't like gymcels argument

Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

FOR MORE ELAB ON THIS, READ THE SPOILER BELOW:

Foids want ugly men to think they have low sex drives and thus don't have sex very often

This makes them seem less slutty, artificially boosts their SMV, and makes simps and cucks pedestal them even more than they already do

And it makes us sound crazy when we complain about not having any sex ("teehee whats the big deal we don't have much sex either!")

Normies buy into this garbage too because it fits their experience; their wives and girlfriends sure aren't fucking THEM very frequently lol.

But foids actually have tons of random sex with their chad "friends". Every encounter is a sexual one (remember, chad doesnt even interact with foids unless he's literally fucking them).

Foids love sex more than anything, as long as it's with chad. And they spend every waking moment looking for the next opportunity to sneak in a quick fuck.

This is foids' and Chads' little secret.

3) Women wants to evaluate you

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

They dont want you to succeed 2
They dont want you to succeed
056bfd508bfb3846c2621d1561696a00.jpg
05a618c7ef984da8de12e844394baa49.jpg

WORDS < ACTION

-------------------------------------------------

The MOST hilarious thing i've seen yesterday was from @xefo69's thread when they were interviewing some foid. She stated that Jeff-fucking-seid is 1/10 (unironically) JUST BECAUSE HE WAS GYMECELED.

Screenshot 20201209 211545 Chrome 01

She screwed herself horribly while trying to gaslight Xefo...- I want you to picture Jeff, being incel, and struggling to get women, just because he's "too muscular" :feelsuhh:.

Jeff Seid Hi Rez 1560x2269
Maxresdefault
00bd4ecde7678bca5a1fb8414728ba52
Jeff seid 1
O0480067414105172394
Jeff Seid natural

vOljaP.gif

DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, RIGHT!?

How come these gymcels got laid then:

2JnQK9o
fb_img_1602366395213-jpg.724672
screenshot_20190811-144946-jpg.708407
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:
 201209 212016 659 01

- This was straight up tinder experiment, so women judged this guy based on his looks only, and while he doesn't look decent in the other aspects, HIS BODY SAVED HIM !! And he got some pretty sweet matches to be honest

InCollage 20201209 231407802 01
InCollage 20201209 232347210 01

-------------------------------------------------

⭐ Women perceive the body the same way we do. ⭐

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

InCollage 20201209 130902161 01
InCollage 20201209 205554355 01
InCollage 20201209 180104387 01

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, kiyopon, zylaro and 254 others
Bro you are his same weight but you are 30 cm taller, no way you are gonna look bigger. If you were 100 kg i would agree, he is 85 kg with great frame and muscles.
Bigger=broader shoulders, wrists and hands. I wasn't talking about muscles only

Bigger=broader shoulders, wrists and hands. I wasn't talking about muscles only
If you are 84 kg with that height than your whole skeleton is small

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
If you are 84 kg with that height than your whole skeleton is small
If anything, being 85 kg with almost no muscle and relatively low body fat means I have a big skeleton.
I would post pics of my wrists and clavicles with a measuring tape, but my parents would probably think I'm autistic :lul:

If anything, being 85 kg with almost no muscle and relatively low body fat means I have a big skeleton.
I would post pics of my wrists and clavicles with a measuring tape, but my parents would probably think I'm autistic :lul:
Its really a shitty weight given that you have 30 centimeters of height over the other guy, plus with your bodytype is gonna be way harder for you to put weight on.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
they-dont-want-you-to-succeed-jpeg.860705

over for singlemomcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, SAR, Mewton and 4 others
Its really a shitty weight given that you have 30 centimeters of height over the other guy, plus with your bodytype is gonna be way harder for you to put weight on.
I know, it's a marathon though, not a sprint. I'm sure I'll have a mogger body in 2-3 years, I just wish gyms opened again FUAAAARK.
Right now my objective for this summer is to reach 90 kg at 13% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I know, it's a marathon though, not a sprint. I'm sure I'll have a mogger body in 2-3 years, I just wish gyms opened again FUAAAARK.
Right now my objective for this summer is to reach 90 kg at 13% bf
Good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: Julius
That used to annoy me but I take it as a positive
The less people that gymcel the less competition for us. It's only a loss for those who think it's cope and end up doing nothing.
A lot of people in here say gymcelling cope is autistic.Isnt the point of the forum is to improve ur attractiveness?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1751, KnoxHarrington and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5875
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Lolcel and Stevensmithgerard
I see, mirin his genetics then.

My point still stands though. Trust me, short jacked dudes look INSANE in pictures, and most of the times they look absolutely laughable IRL. The opposite goes for tall people.

I mean, look at Jeff Nippard:
View attachment 866230
View attachment 866243
Looks like a fucking beast, right? His bideltoid looks absurdly wide, and look at those big arms.

Well, this is him next to normal height/tallish people:
View attachment 866234
His shoulders and arms don't look that big now, do they? He looks like a fucking child JFL.

The opposite happens to tall people in pictures. I'm 100% sure I'm bigger than your friend, no offense to him of course. This is just blackpill 101
He is tip-toeing too in the pic.
Extremly brutal blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I was just saying naturally good body wont make an ugly guy get laid
COPE. get out of your basement incel. A good body wont make u CHAD but will make u FUCKABLE.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stevensmithgerard, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
COPE. get out of your basement incel. A good body wont make u CHAD but will make u FUCKABLE.
Get out of your basement incel !!! :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yeah bro I live in my basement, and homescholed so never seen who was getting girls.

Oh wait a second I saw at HS. Guy with legs narrower than my arms was kissing with a Stacy in front of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Lolcel
Holy shit i forgot this thread had another page.. I haven't even seen it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5875
Gym wont fix your height, deformities, face, bone structure or frame but it will make you more attractive than you would be if you are out of shape.
I kinda agree with this but it's a bit too cynical. If you combine gym with leanmaxxing you can have pretty large improvements in your face and your bones pop out more. Also if you train shoulders well it adds a few centimeters to your frame which can help. Also, the gym helps with posture so you gain a few centimeters in height potentially.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma and FrameMogger
I legit don't know a single girl who talks badly about gymcelling yet somehow all my short fat mates say girls don't like it.

COINCIDENCE????

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and EverythingMattersCel
WHY IS THIS NOT IN BEST OF BEST YET?
@Gargantuan @Lorsss @Alexanderr @Master

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
obviously gym matters, but the question is by how much if youre normie looking and manlet for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Gym is the best looksmax if you are 4 to 6.5 psl. If you are below its giga over unless you surgerymax. If you are above any foid would like to fuck you so its retarded to spend time gymcelling, you better use that time moneymaxing in hollywood or modelling.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 110
Tbh I believe since women dont want to be seem as slutty they tend to downturn the value of muscles as an attractive trait since muscular men are usually portrayed as too sexual(like strippers etc, just like a girl with a big booty)

But Im 100% sure that muscles are important and make a huge difference cause my Tinder results without and with gymcelling are a night and day differencr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and KnoxHarrington
Tbh I believe since women dont want to be seem as slutty they tend to downturn the value of muscles as an attractive trait since muscular men are usually portrayed as too sexual(like strippers etc, just like a girl with a big booty)
the extent brazilians are willing to cope kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
the extent brazilians are willing to cope kek
How am I coping if I got girls on tinder with my gymcelled body while u rot

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
garbage gymcel cope, only personality and being nice to women matters

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 5292
how many matches? and did you even get to fuck them?
I fucked 2 girls but I used to fuck none it was a huge boost my matches also skyrocketed compared to before(I used to get like 1 match per day and after better pictures + gymcelling I got 3-4 per day)

Now I lost my body cause Im a lazy fucker but Im 100% sure gymcelling works, it will improve your SMV even tho it wont make you chad ofc

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, AscendingHero, KnoxHarrington and 2 others
What if you're a 5,5ft manlet though?

What if you're a 5,5ft manlet though?
gymcelling should still work and help boost your SMV

Jeff Nippard is 5'5

his ex-gf

current gf

Here is a black 5'6 guy I did a tinder experiment with

take a look

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chintuck22, diggbicc and 3 others

Jeff Nippard is 5'5
View attachment 892089
his ex-gf
View attachment 892086View attachment 892088
current gf
View attachment 892090View attachment 892091

View attachment 892093
take a look
damn. Gym SMV halo stands unchallenged

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, eduardkoopman and Kingkellz

Jeff Nippard is 5'5
View attachment 892089
his ex-gf
View attachment 892086View attachment 892088
current gf
View attachment 892090View attachment 892091

View attachment 892093
take a look

You beat me to it nigga. Respect. I was just going to write a thread asking whether or not as a 5,5ft manlet is it worth it to gymcel. You beat me to it. (y):feelsautistic::y'all:👌

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
obviously gym matters, but the question is by how much if youre normie looking and manlet for example.
In contributes about 25% of overall attractiveness in this small study

Yes women like muscle...how is this a conversation

Also bro i thought i would share the common delusions normies share from well IRL experience.

1 The idea of surgery physically revolts them.

2 Merely rating a male is considered gay even though there are metrics you can establish purely based on looks alone.

3 They get offended if you call merely say there average cause most normies in my class are average dudes they don't look ugly but even that offends them they think there all perfect 10's.

4 I offered a incel type normie i mean he kind looked truecel in my eyes he was like 5 foot 3 tier borderline giga manlet and his face was giga subpar and i told him the only way he is gonna get women is by surgery and he got offended not even incels will take advice.

5TH fact most males focus on females bodies i never got this personally i was always disgusted by the idea the face since my conception has been my object off desire.

6th point they genuinely think personality is a important factor in relationships,also they refuse to admit losing weight could raise there value.

Also could you make a thread race changing for other races?

Yeah the average guy is delusional as fuck. They cant comprehend that they are just regular people

Legit thread . Most people here would say that Chico slays without body. It's like the same shitty argument normies say when they say that Rock and Jasan Statham slays without hair. Also how many people irl you see with a frame as big as Chico's?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
You beat me to it nigga. Respect. I was just going to write a thread asking whether or not as a 5,5ft manlet is it worth it to gymcel. You beat me to it. (y):feelsautistic::y'all:👌
As a fellow 5'5 manlet that has tried to natty gymmaxx, It definitely helps man BUT neveer in your fucking life dirty bulk.Thats the worst mistake you can make in your gymaxixng.Also never go over 15 percent bodyfat if you try to lean bulk.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stevensmithgerard, Littleboy and 2 others
"Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you."

Lol.

How many users on here are 5PSL and also 5'10 minimum?

You typed a great thread. Insanely convincing, but ultimately counted for nothing.

Why? Because normie is 4PSL and high tier normie is 5PSL.

When I'm lean and mean facially and physically, I am 5PSL irl, BUT I am 5'8. So I fail by virtue of height and therefore what you are inadvertently telling me is that gym maxing is cope, unless I get leg lengthening, which I will.

Do you feel me?

IT GETS WORSE THO. YES IT GETS FUCKING WORSE. The average user on this forum (There are a ton who don't post their pictures) is a 3PSL. It's just that barely anyone under 4PSL posts their pictures. So you are not even catering to the members of this forum when you say what you do. And also the users that are 5PSL at least 25% are bound to be below 5'10. So really gym maxing is cope for this site. Going based on what you've said here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, AscendingHero, Wallenberg and 1 other person
As a fellow 5'5 manlet that has tried to natty gymmaxx, It definitely helps man BUT neveer in your fucking life dirty bulk.Thats the worst mistake you can make in your gymaxixng.Also never go over 15 percent bodyfat if you try to lean bulk.

Dirty bulking for short guys is obviously not gonna look good. Esp someone as short as you. 5'5. As you'll look more bloated the shorter you are.

I'm 5'8 and notice it too.

Dirty bulking is cool for guys 5'10+

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Curlbrahhh
Dirty bulking for short guys is obviously not gonna look good. Esp someone as short as you. 5'5. As you'll look more bloated the shorter you are.

I'm 5'8 and notice it too.

Dirty bulking is cool for guys 5'10+
It might look more proportional the taller you are but it also destroys THE FACE of almost everybody.You never realize how much fat and water you store in the face until you cut down.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 6512
It might look more proportional the taller you are but it also destroys THE FACE of almost everybody.You never realize how much fat and water you store in the face until you cut down.

Maxresdefault
6af9cde2ac5243a1d460d16f51a87d3c

Destroys the face. Shut your strawman beak-up.

Note that almost all the bodies posted as examples in this thread are roided. If you want to gymcel for looks, don't do more than 2 years natty. Get to the roids asap. Only a roided body can be a halo in 2021. Natty gymcelling is for health purposes only.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, AscendingHero, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
Note that almost all the bodies posted as examples in this thread are roided. If you want to gymcel for looks, don't do more than 2 years natty. Get to the roids asap. Only a roided body can be a halo in 2021. Natty gymcelling is for health purposes only.
Daniel Craig is not roided, probably on TRT

Good thread. Problem with these "ugly gymcel" threads is that we don't see what women are seeing, and we're not women. If they're getting matches and in relationships its pointless to put ugly in the title. Like I said before the only people who should be rating heterosexual men are women and gay men. Everything else is cope
PSL system is a hoax

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 6512
the fuck is this? dude lookin like he went from base form frieza to third form
Cuck to player

2911de402278c5cc634ebada27f8fe9d

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, Pussyslayer and 5 others
@reptiles whats wrong about focussing on a girls body tho tbh
We have testosterone in us, of course were gonna be attracted to good bodies and they can make up for bad faces

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Gymcelling didn't work for me. At my peak I was 5'10 185lbs 9-10% bf. Than again, I wasn't aware of tinder around that time. But no girls were interested in me IRL like literally nothing was different besides men respecting me off the bat. Than I eventually lost the passion for it and have been on an off for the past 2 years and doing mostly Calesthentics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back