💪 GYMCELLING - Women perceive the body THE SAME WAY WE DO + It's 100% LEGIT

⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

1) Countering the "muh gym is cope"

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel". If you have a good face, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out. Your argument is retarded and made up by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

4 Years roids 250mg test
Cuck to player
Frame1
InCollage 20201012 043441421
Frame4

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYMCEL, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

2) Women don't like gymcels argument

Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

FOR MORE ELAB ON THIS, READ THE SPOILER BELOW:

Foids want ugly men to think they have low sex drives and thus don't have sex very often

This makes them seem less slutty, artificially boosts their SMV, and makes simps and cucks pedestal them even more than they already do

And it makes us sound crazy when we complain about not having any sex ("teehee whats the big deal we don't have much sex either!")

Normies buy into this garbage too because it fits their experience; their wives and girlfriends sure aren't fucking THEM very frequently lol.

But foids actually have tons of random sex with their chad "friends". Every encounter is a sexual one (remember, chad doesnt even interact with foids unless he's literally fucking them).

Foids love sex more than anything, as long as it's with chad. And they spend every waking moment looking for the next opportunity to sneak in a quick fuck.

This is foids' and Chads' little secret.

3) Women wants to evaluate you

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

They dont want you to succeed 2
They dont want you to succeed
056bfd508bfb3846c2621d1561696a00.jpg
05a618c7ef984da8de12e844394baa49.jpg

WORDS < ACTION

-------------------------------------------------

The MOST hilarious thing i've seen yesterday was from @xefo69's thread when they were interviewing some foid. She stated that Jeff-fucking-seid is 1/10 (unironically) JUST BECAUSE HE WAS GYMECELED.

Screenshot 20201209 211545 Chrome 01

She screwed herself horribly while trying to gaslight Xefo...- I want you to picture Jeff, being incel, and struggling to get women, just because he's "too muscular" :feelsuhh:.

Jeff Seid Hi Rez 1560x2269
Maxresdefault
00bd4ecde7678bca5a1fb8414728ba52
Jeff seid 1
O0480067414105172394
Jeff Seid natural

vOljaP.gif

DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, RIGHT!?

How come these gymcels got laid then:

2JnQK9o
fb_img_1602366395213-jpg.724672
screenshot_20190811-144946-jpg.708407
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:
 201209 212016 659 01

- This was straight up tinder experiment, so women judged this guy based on his looks only, and while he doesn't look decent in the other aspects, HIS BODY SAVED HIM !! And he got some pretty sweet matches to be honest

InCollage 20201209 231407802 01
InCollage 20201209 232347210 01

⭐ Women perceive the body the same way we do. ⭐

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

InCollage 20201209 130902161 01
InCollage 20201209 205554355 01
InCollage 20201209 180104387 01

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, kiyopon, zylaro and 254 others
If you have a average to above average face it works

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 7098
I don't think you can really have a body halo unless you roid so you look like Jeff Seid. I have been working my ass off and I don't think I can go any further without roids.
I have never been complimented on my body by anyone except my last ex gf.
I have to wear size small shirts so you can even see my pecs and arms. Otherwise I look like DYEL?
My body as I currently have it offers me no halo whatsoever.
Shit fat distribution, bro.

You store all fat in face and stomach.

Also why pecs so small?

I don't think you can really have a body halo unless you roid so you look like Jeff Seid. I have been working my ass off and I don't think I can go any further without roids.
I have to wear size small shirts so you can even see my pecs and arms. Otherwise I look like DYEL?
Also your abs/lower area look shit. Idk your body looks well-trained, but it just doesn't look aesthetic, there's something off with it.
How to get a male model body in easy steps - Quora

This guy's body mogs you really really hard. It seems like you focused on the wrong muscle groups. Ideally shoulders, chest and well defined abs + neck look good.

Instead it looks like you fucked yourself over by not doing enough shoulders and chest, try to atrophy your obliques while focusing on the muscles I mentioned above.

Legit thread BUT does not work for manlets

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, LooksmaxxHopeful and BlackManlet
Minimum height requirement?
Above 5'7"/5'8", most famous fitness models are around 5'9"-5'11".
But I would also advise it below that range. Better be a 5'6 "gymcell, than a 5'6" skinny and depressed basement rotter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, LooksmaxxHopeful, cartr and 8 others
⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

It's common misconception that gymeceling doesn't work, and that "muh, face is everything.. You don't need to gymcel". If you have a good face, ignore my thread and Ill gladly get the fuck out. Your argument is retarded and made up by some skinnyfat bitches chilling in their moms basement.

View attachment 860606View attachment 860622View attachment 860623View attachment 860624View attachment 860625View attachment 860626View attachment 860607

- By nature, muscles and good bone structure are evolutionarily a symbol that you can get plenty of nutrition, you are intimidating and strong. But most of us don't have the wide V taper, and a good muscle mass - THAT'S WHY WE GYMCEL, AND IT'S SUCCESSFUL !!!

Unless you're below 5'10, and 5 PSL facially - It's a fairytale myth. Most girls are single just because they expect a chad to commit to them. Women are hornier for chad than even the most sex-starved incel is for 18 yr old Stacy. Being a buffed average dude still doesn't mean that women don't secretly thirst over you.

Foids want ugly men to think they have low sex drives and thus don't have sex very often

This makes them seem less slutty, artificially boosts their SMV, and makes simps and cucks pedestal them even more than they already do

And it makes us sound crazy when we complain about not having any sex ("teehee whats the big deal we don't have much sex either!")

Normies buy into this garbage too because it fits their experience; their wives and girlfriends sure aren't fucking THEM very frequently lol.

But foids actually have tons of random sex with their chad "friends". Every encounter is a sexual one (remember, chad doesnt even interact with foids unless he's literally fucking them).

Foids love sex more than anything, as long as it's with chad. And they spend every waking moment looking for the next opportunity to sneak in a quick fuck.

- Another reason as to why women are generally portraited to hate gymcels is to gaslight you into not improving your physical appearance, they literally don't WANT YOU TO SUCCED. IT MAKES THEM LESS VALUABLE as comparable to YOU !!!

View attachment 860702View attachment 860705

WORDS < ACTION

The MOST hilarious thing i've seen yesterday was from @xefo69's thread when they were interviewing some foid. She stated that Jeff-fucking-seid is 1/10 (unironically) JUST BECAUSE HE WAS GYMECELED.

View attachment 860747

She screwed herself horribly while trying to gaslight Xefo...- I want you to picture Jeff, being incel, and struggling to get women, just because he's "too muscular" :feelsuhh:.

View attachment 860794
https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:

- This was straight up tinder experiment, so women judged this guy based on his looks only, and while he doesn't look decent in the other aspects, HIS BODY SAVED HIM !! And he got some pretty sweet matches to be honest

View attachment 860913View attachment 860915

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

View attachment 860827View attachment 860829View attachment 860832

how the fuck did these mistermercedies tier morphs get into best of the best

probably the only realistic one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
View attachment 860951 JFL THIS FUCKING GUY LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING NERDY CARTOON CHARACTER BUT HIS BODY IS CHAD, SO FUCKING WEIRD

She's a makeupmaxxed 5/10 girl and he's average looking. Nothing to see here, they are facially looksmatched.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and Deleted member 6403
I confirm.
I gymmaxed at birth and women love it.
Also had a 5.3 boyo with somewhat ugly face (still masculine) but he had an amazing body and it saved him.

• +1
Holy fuck I think I know this kid

2JnQK9o

• +1
jfl if you think this is your natty limit. What are your lifts?

• +1
why is this in best of the best when op literally used examples with different bone structure to prove gymcelling is legit, retarded

gymcelling is not always legit

• +1
unironically that rules out almost 90% of men. 20% of men are 5 psl and only slightly more than half of them will be over 5'10
damn i mog 90% of men then JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted
⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

View attachment 860606View attachment 860622View attachment 860623View attachment 860624View attachment 860625View attachment 860626View attachment 860607

WORDS < ACTION

View attachment 860747

View attachment 860794
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

AMAZING AMOUNTS OF LIFEFUEL! Son you might've juet cured my depression.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
Body included ALL, minus face. Thus also height.

Hieght is kinda a difficult thing for science to put into percenatge.
I seen the graph.
They often use percentage of hiw much height matters; starting at the average height, and seeing how much +1 inch would add to attractiveness or deduct fromattractiveness when -1 inch. But they also showed in graph. that manletm height basically matters 100%. As in, when manlet, one is 100% unattractive no matter what basically. So 100% game over. In that sense height can matter 100%. But mainly only in the negative sense.

for example: dark blue = 100% game over. And light blue, is nealry always Game Over, except for when you luck out once every decade.
3-Figure3-1.png
where's that graph from

• +1
⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

WORDS < ACTION

View attachment 860747

View attachment 860794
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

View attachment 860827View attachment 860829

Can u make a gymcelling guide on how to gain muscle and stay lean for ectomorphs?

basically make a guide for each body type, what roids and supplements to use and how much protein and macros to get in

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
I will give u a very important tip which is overlooked by 99% of all fitness influencers and youtubers. Greek statues have certain ratios which makes them look so aesthetic. Ratios are also the reason why some body looks better despite being smaller. Its called the golden ratio. Google adonis index and take measurements of your body. Look where you lack and try to pursue the golden ratios on your body. It will just look very sexy for women.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, cartr, Effortless and 3 others
I will give u a very important tip which is overlooked by 99% of all fitness influencers and youtubers. Greek statues have certain ratios which makes them look so aesthetic. Ratios are also the reason why some body looks better despite being smaller. Its called the golden ratio. Google adonis index and take measurements of your body. Look where you lack and try to pursue the golden ratios on your body. It will just look very sexy for women.
Another thing is that generally speaking, standard bodybuilding routines are made for an "overall" developed physique. Women don't give a fuck about that, they want upper body strength and V-taper. Leg training should be done AT MOST 1/3rd as much as upper body (so standard PPL routine), optimally probably only ones per week while dedicating one day to full rest or arm day. Women literally does not give a single fuck about 1. how big your legs are or 2. how strong you are / how much you can lift in the gym. Working on weak points for a good ratio / aesthetic look while dieting for adequate leanness is the KEY.

• +1
Reactions: cartr, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Another thing is that generally speaking, standard bodybuilding routines are made for an "overall" developed physique. Women don't give a fuck about that, they want upper body strength and V-taper. Leg training should be done AT MOST 1/3rd as much as upper body (so standard PPL routine), optimally probably only ones per week while dedicating one day to full rest or arm day. Women literally does not give a single fuck about 1. how big your legs are or 2. how strong you are / how much you can lift in the gym. Working on weak points for a good ratio / aesthetic look while dieting for adequate leanness is the KEY.
I agree but I think its the best idea to train legs 1 year reasonably hard, just so that they are proportional and you also build up explosive power for different sports/daily chores. Its also healthy and important to have strong core and lower back for good posture and healthy spine.

Another tip is, train your upper chest waaaay more. Start with incline bench on push days. When you train only normal bench, you lower chest will overshadow the upper and it will look like bitchtits. Look at Zyzz, he has a perfect shaped chest and its because he trained a lot of upper chest.

Also, put focus on shoulders, its the single most attractive body feature in a men, If I could train only one body part, I would chose the shoulders. Broad shoulders > everything, If you start lifting weights, focus on the lateral deltoids, learn the technique perfectly. Train them at least 3 times a week and use high weights, low weights, slow movement, fast movements. Attack them as much as u can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Sny, cartr and 3 others
I agree but I think its the best idea to train legs 1 year reasonably hard, just so that they are proportional and you also build up explosive power for different sports/daily chores. Its also healthy and important to have strong core and lower back for good posture and healthy spine.

Another tip is, train your upper chest waaaay more. Start with incline bench on push days. When you train only normal bench, you lower chest will overshadow the upper and it will look like bitchtits. Look at Zyzz, he has a perfect shaped chest and its because he trained a lot of upper chest.

Also, put focus on shoulders, its the single most attractive body feature in a men, If I could train only one body part, I would chose the shoulders. Broad shoulders > everything, If you start lifting weights, focus on the lateral deltoids, learn the technique perfectly. Train them at least 3 times a week and use high weights, low weights, slow movement, fast movements. Attack them as much as u can.
I agree with basically everything you're saying, esp. upper chest and shoulders. Another very important thing is neck training - although its mainly genetic, any size that can be gained is important.

The only thing I disagree slightly with is the part about explosive power / focusing on leg training - this is relevant IF legs are a lagging bodypart and/or you do sports. Me for instance, the only physical activity I do is resistance training and walking, and training upperbody 5 times a week and legs 1 day a week is plenty for core/leg strength for daily life and for aesthetics.

People have been training legs once a week for years and gotten great results. It isn't OPTIMAL, but I feel sacrificing "OPTIMAL" leg training (while still getting good gains) while ensuring OPTIMAL upper body training is best.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, cartr, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Meanwhile @Colvin76 's body pic is still there.

I am not even gonna mention that you need to hop on gear to be quality gymcel, and that would result baldness (overall decrease in SMV) in many mens.
Or train Greco roman wrestling for >10 years theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7419
Meanwhile @Colvin76 's body pic is still there.
I am not even gonna mention that you need to hop on gear to be quality gymcel, and that would result baldness (overall decrease in SMV) in many mens.
Unless you have top 5% (or less) frame.

• +1
Agree with this definitely.

I train legs once a week.

• +1
But is this only true if you have atleast an average face?
CA022482 C006 4D15 AC2F 2A88D1061459

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Sny, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Agree with this definitely.

I train legs once a week.
Not gonna look good on tired high inhib nigga while Chad has the Mitochondrial function of a 7 year old kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7419 and Chintuck22
this Mitochondrion is everything boyo. Get on Thyroid T3 ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7419 and Chintuck22
Where is the good bodymaxxing threads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and thecel
498B98E3 4D70 4D41 BA1F 79ACF75F9E65

This is true af. They know their world would not exist without soft/skinny simps who don't have as much value as her or the guys she dates.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 14781, ezio6 and 2 others
Doesn't work if you're a manlet or framelet.

jfl.

the op used examples of increased bideltoid width AKA improved the frame. That's not gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Real
whats ur ideal bodyfat?

Doesn't work if you're a manlet or framelet.
the op used examples of increased bideltoid width AKA improved the frame. That's not gymcelling.

Was thinking simillar.. it's not just gym-maxing, for most men to reach these results you would also need to do get into roids

I train since 15 years and basically look the same since year 3.. yes i counted calories to make sure i gain weight slowly and i still just got a tummy, yes i counted macros, yes i go to failure, yes i tried all different shit over these 15 years, also the thing you are suggesting me now
Still nothing impressive (not at all impressive when i wear clothe), so gymceiling - sure it helps a bit, it's better than being even skinnier, perhaps steroidmaxing would even get me big but what about the hair and health..

G
⭐ GYMECELING IS LEGIT ⭐

WORDS < ACTION

View attachment 860747

View attachment 860794
WATCH THIS VIDEO:

LET'S SEE THE COMMENTS:

THIS IS LOOKSMATCHED.

GymCELLing is the start of every looksmax!
You workout with a goal while saving for your surgeries and doing your softmaxxes!

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Chintuck22 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Gym-maxxing is 100% the biggest non-surgical looksmaxx and it's not even close, if you're going to get surgery I'd recommend gym-maxxing and then if you still want surgery get it after that

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and MiroslavBulldosex
Women definitely like good thighs/ass/calves

Train legs as you would other body parts

ITT skinnyfats trying to downplay the importance of physique in all aspects of life

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksmaxxHopeful
Gym maxing is legit because it halo's Chad into being even more irresistible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Chintuck22 and AscendingHero