Gymcels and bodybuilders aren't athletes

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Mistral
They are mostly nerdy kids who were the last ones to be picked up in football team in high school gym class.
Entire gym culture is one huge coping mechanism for unathlethic nerds so they can cope and think that they are something, that they are the chit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, aleksander, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
did they steal your oneitis?

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Deleted member 46727, med and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, klip11 and Deleted member 31329
water

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I don't have oneitis.
I doubt they stole one from any other guy either, as most are semi-incels.

Gym is easy its a reptitive action requires no skill

No you are not models

No you are not sportsmans

No you are not athletes

No you are not fitness models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, med and XtrovertNTnormalfag
They are mostly nerdy kids who were the last ones to be picked up in football team in high school gym class.
Entire gym culture is one huge coping mechanism for unathlethic nerds so they can cope and think that they are something, that they are the chit.

Yh they’re not. Theres literally no applicable skill that comes from body building. Their cardio is usually shit, strength is ok and basically just become bloated dogs. They also develop mental illnesses like eating disorders body dysmorphia etc.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, XtrovertNTnormalfag and try2beme
I agree they aren't Athletes ,but calling them nerds is a reach.Majority of Gym goers today are doing it
mainly for the Aesthetics and to increase their Sex Appeal,but yeah,being Athletic or even doing it for
the obvious Health benefits are the last thing on their minds,its just a Narcissistic Hobby at this point.

Gym is easy its a reptitive action requires no skill

No you are not models

No you are not sportsmans

No you are not athletes

No you are not fitness models
I have zero respect towards gymcel former nerds while I have respect towards literally every sportsmen.
This is one of the biggest gym memes "compete against yourself" well of coarse when they can't compete against others lol.
Man I have even respect towards players of fucking table tennis, as they are more of a man than gymcels are, as they compete with others, and their sport requires some basic motorics.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
yes but getting picked at sports is not due to athleticism it is rather social status, i could play football better than the vast majority of normies in my grade but i was never picked due to being non NT

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yh they’re not. Theres literally no applicable skill that comes from body building. Their cardio is usually shit, strength is ok and basically just become bloated dogs. They also develop mental illnesses like eating disorders body dysmorphia etc.
Exactly, they develop body disorders.
What kind of men does that?
Noone, that chit is reserved for the woman only.
Conclusion, they are mentally woman.

Exactly, they develop body disorders.
What kind of men does that?
Noone, that chit is reserved for the woman only.
Conclusion, they are mentally woman.
There’s better alternatives to body building tbh. That are More applicable to life.

• +1

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 48903
If your body remains in a fixed position and you dont move, the action you're taking isn't athletics related
You full body has to move before you enter the realm of athletics

• +1
This is cope plenty of athletes who slayed go to the gym. But yea being an in mobile bodybuilder is cucked that’s why a physique like David laid’s or Jeff seid’s is ideal

• +1
Reactions: med