Gymmaxxing is the best thing to do if you're average looking

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops

So recently I came across a thread by @Swescension where he said most surgery is cope because how the fuck are you rotters ever gonna afford this, and it tends to look uncanny if you get implants and stuff like that, only normie surgeries like Rhino and Bimax if you're actually recessed are legit, or HT if balding @Baldingman1998

Anyways @Mongrelcel had the audacity to say gym is cope, and that chad is naturally fit and never has to go to the gym, and he'll get 100k worth of surgery and slay hot chicks instead of gutter trash
basically this meme, but let me ask you this bro, what's better if you're average looking, going to the gym getting a ripped body fuck some hoes off of that, or trying to save up a 100k, do a bunch of obscure autistic surguries that will barely increase your looks level and cost a lot of money and time and not fuck any hoes

Do you have Prime Chico's looks, no, you're just a regular guy and what works for regular guys is social game and gymmaxxing, surguries can make you go from ugly to normie, but never from normie to chad

That's why @Yuyevon is the biggest chad on here and mogs everybody except @Salludon

@Native, @copingvolcel you guys get a physique like this, and you'll be swimming in pussy

now you may be saying you just posted a bunch of tall guys, this won't work if you're under 5'10, well fear not because you can have a great physique at a shorter height

Kinobody 5'9

Zac Efron 5'8

Fitxfearless 5'7

below 5'7 you start to have manlet proportions, so there's not too much lifefuel there, but it's still worth it to go tbh

Even resident Chadpreet @TubOfLard is gymmaxxed

JFL if you think he'd pull hot girls if he was a skinny twig, he's short and curry, gymmaxxing made the biggest difference for him

Basically gymmaxxing+ social maxxing is legit if you're average, you'll also boost your smv significanlty on tinder which is full of horny sluts

also mongrelcel your avi literally has a Jaw like Henry Cavill low sex appeal af

This girl sex appeal mogs to oblivion

@Kingkellz, @Hozay, @SubhumanCurrycel, @goat2x, @brbbrah, @looksmaxxer234, @WadlowMaxxing, @kjsbdfiusdf, @tyronelite, @Colvin76, @Biggdink, @TheCopefulCurry, @RealLooksmaxxer, @Gargantuan, @PYT, @LondonVillie, @Uglybrazilian

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Boxingfan, Zradrad and 42 others
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, fvolkek, Be_ConfidentBro and 15 others
height and body can compensate for your face

• +1
Reactions: Travis, Lolcel, Deleted member 5746 and 13 others
@Hozay thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onnysk and Hozay
i like this new looksmax arc
this will be us my brothers
x09wMSCS5mepN8lVRhmatyowVUd.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, court monarch777, Yerico7 and 7 others
M..m..Muh face is everything

while gymmaxxed normies with tattoos are slaying hotter girls than amnesia

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Travis, Lolcel and 20 others
indeed bro + strengthens your mental

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1862 and 6 others
its all about body if you want to be respected at least between men and stacys if you are not too ugly, but share some of what I know about beckies, if you are ugly and have a decent body they will want you to die, why?idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10516
its all about body if you want to be respected at least between men and stacys if you are not too ugly, but share some of what I know about beckies, if you are ugly and have a decent body they will want you to die, why?idk
How many guys are truly "ugly" tho.. and I'm talking about to the point they look disfigured or their facial features are out of place

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, diggbicc and Maltreser
If you are sub chad, a gymm maxxed roided normie has higher smv than you. Gym maxxed normies have chadlite+ smv so idk why people dont lift

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Be_ConfidentBro, Yerico7 and 13 others
How many guys are truly "ugly" tho.. and I'm talking about to the point they look disfigured or their facial features are out of place
when i say ugly i mean people with facial features that do not attract foids and are not intimidating, although if you don’t have appeal and are DOM beckies will also hate you, beckies are worse and more demanding than stacys for some reason

If you are sub chad, a gymm maxxed roided normie has higher smv than you. Gym maxxed normies have chadlite+ smv so idk why people dont lift
imagine dont lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10516 and Blackgymmax
based as fuk

gyming=everything

a thicker neck increase 0.5 psl somewhat depending

looks much better

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 5393, Maltreser and 1 other person
Talk to em !!

I’m still not swimming in pussy

Militarycel is an actual thing

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Pietrosiek
Yes, this should be obvious. Gymmaxxing isn't cope, as long as you're not too short and have an average face. I think chads can benefit from it too, but it isn't mandatory for them.

more 1 year or less and foids fall in love for you easily

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and MiroslavBulldosex
Yes, this should be obvious. Gymmaxxing isn't cope, as long as you're not too short and have an average face. I think chads can benefit from it too, but it isn't mandatory for them.
nothing is mandatory for chads,they rule the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Growth Plate
I'd rather be good looking with an average body than average looking with a good body, but I'm not good looking so I cope by trying to have a good body.
Humans rely more heavily on facial attractiveness than physical (body) attractiveness when choosing mates (Currie and Little, 2009). In fact, when given the choice, women gave priority to men’s faces over bodies when judging dating partners for both short- and long-term relationships (Confer et al., 2010).

• +1
Reactions: SLA
why laugh bro he legit mogs everyone here except Salludon,

@Amnesia is better looking facially, 8.5/10 vs @Yuyevon 7/10,
however yuyevon is 6'4 Buff NT, Amnesia is 5'7 manlet Aspie, you tell me who'd mog in an irl setting?
height and body can compensate for your face
facts man, so many slayers irl are just above average height 5'11-6'2, Buff average looking dudes

yeah nothing gives you more smv than good body if you're average looking, body halo works for both men and women
M..m..Muh face is everything

while gymmaxxed normies with tattoos are slaying hotter girls than amnesia
exactly jfl at people who say gym is cope, you tell me who'd slay more in a college setting

prettyboy gigatwink

Ripped Jock

If anyone picks the first one they are seriously deluded and know nothing

@SubhumanCurrycel @Kingkellz

Bro you can get this physique right here

and you'll be a mogger and slay mad ngl @Native
based as fuk

gyming=everything

a thicker neck increase 0.5 psl somewhat depending

looks much better

View attachment 1018994
yeah neck training is legit af, makes you look more DOM

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, diggbicc, Deleted member 5393 and 7 others
@RODEBLUR you need to bulk up already Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and SubhumanCurrycel
Thats all cool, but what the fuck am I supposed to do?

You think that lifting for a guy who has never gotten any attention whatsoever will change anything? You think that having a bigger bicep and more defined pecs will suddenly, inexplicably turn me into a man that women are interested in?

Those slayers you show would have no problems getting laid even without the body - they would have gotten less attention, but in no way they would have trouble.

Do you seriously think that if I could just lift and be able to get women I WOULD JUST NOT DO THAT??

And what makes you think I am even able to get a "good" body? I have narrow shoulders, 6 inch wrists, bad height and long thin neck. I will never look "strong" or "powerful" in real life. When I get the best body I can, I still will look like a kid with a six pack

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
the irony is that Chico himself
works out regularly
AgS-3K2CMAAD4G8.jpg

original.jpg

Francisco-Lachowski(2)-Feet-5244057.jpg

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Yerico7, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
If you've been on this forum for a meaningful amount of time, and dont work out regularly/are out of shape, there is no hope for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Descargue96, litaz and 10 others
Very true, after building up my body some what I definitely get more stares and girls seem to be nervous when talking to me now. Gym will also help create dimorphism in the face due to the increase in DHT (Indirectly from testosterone increase), and your HGH levels rise from training (maximum HGH boost is from HIIT training).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Yerico7 and onnysk

You’re not built yet, you have potential though, bulk up and get some big delts and lats and you’ll do a lot better with girls

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, diggbicc, gamma and 1 other person
You’re not built yet, you have potential though, bulk up and get some big delts and lats and you’ll do a lot better with girls
Yeah you guys motivate me thanks man gotta be the best I can be and all of us should you right.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Thats all cool, but what the fuck am I supposed to do?

You think that lifting for a guy who has never gotten any attention whatsoever will change anything? You think that having a bigger bicep and more defined pecs will suddenly, inexplicably turn me into a man that women are interested in?

Those slayers you show would have no problems getting laid even without the body - they would have gotten less attention, but in no way they would have trouble.

Do you seriously think that if I could just lift and be able to get women I WOULD JUST NOT DO THAT??

And what makes you think I am even able to get a "good" body? I have narrow shoulders, 6 inch wrists, bad height and long thin neck. I will never look "strong" or "powerful" in real life. When I get the best body I can, I still will look like a kid with a six pack
This is an example of a low T lazy fuck, you do know that you can widen your body, right? And gym will increase dimorphism through DHT and HGH. I got so much better looking facially through gym

Yeah you guys motivate me thanks man gotta be the best I can be and all of us should you right.
I like how majority of this forum is shit talkers that keep talking about cope this and cope that, when a good body can turn a guy with no smv into a guy that gets laid every night. Girls want to be dominated in bed by a strong man, not a pretty face

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
This is an example of a low T lazy fuck, you do know that you can widen your body, right? And gym will increase dimorphism through DHT and HGH. I got so much better looking facially through gym
You know people here know youre full of shit right?
You realize that there are people on this forum that have done legit HGH (or equvalent peptides) and saw no facial changes

You did not get "better facially trough gym" you either lost fat or finished puberty.

Widen body? Do you think I'm stupid? Deltoid is a relatively small muscle, how many inches you think you can add naturally to your frame? Lets say you have 18 inch bideltoid, youre never getting to 22 or 23 - which would be considered "wide"

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Why isn't this in the looksmaxing section btw dude? Even if it is stating pretty much the glaring obvious.

You know people here know youre full of shit right?
You realize that there are people on this forum that have done legit HGH (or equvalent peptides) and saw no facial changes

You did not get "better facially trough gym" you either lost fat or finished puberty.

Widen body? Do you think I'm stupid? Deltoid is a relatively small muscle, how many inches you think you can add naturally to your frame? Lets say you have 18 inch bideltoid, youre never getting to 22 or 23 - which would be considered "wide"
I have done legit HGH and got so much growth in 8 weeks that I had to stop using it so that I could fix my posture so my growth wouldn’t fuck up. Lol the only people who won’t see changes have the shittest genetics in all of gene history.

Im not even gonna try arguing with a skinny twat like u, but remember that building the lats will give you a wider frame alone, then the delts will also give you a decent amount, then you have the back, which also will also give you a wider wingspan. So shut up and get in the gym you turd

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 9072
I have done legit HGH and got so much growth in 8 weeks that I had to stop using it so that I could fix my posture so my growth wouldn’t fuck up.
So you did hgh as a teen when your growth plates were open?

Hows that relevant

Where are the growth plates in your face? You idiot fuck
you fucking retard you talk about stopping because of your posture so of course I assumed you talk about height growth

go back to /fit/ if you want to be this mad when people actually have arguments

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
you fucking retard you talk about stopping because of your posture so of course I assumed you talk about height growth

go back to /fit/ if you want to be this mad when people actually have arguments
I hope you know your posture will affect your face too, back should be straight along with neck, eyebrows aligned with ears. If posture isn’t like this your growth will be wonky

I hope you know your posture will affect your face too, back should be straight along with neck, eyebrows aligned with ears. If posture isn’t like this your growth will be wonky
you do realize that youre the first person EVER to claim significant facial growth from HGH right?

why dont you make a thread? With pictures, dosages, and everything else?

you do realize that youre the first person EVER to claim significant facial growth from HGH right?

why dont you make a thread? With pictures, dosages, and everything else?
I have pics, dosages, everything..
I was planning to make a thread on it but this forum is extremely toxic and likes to throw away anything positive that comes it’s way.
My dosage was 10IU of Chinese GH, I also used Omnitrope UK pharma gh for a bit, only difference was less bloating from the pharma

Because it confuses them and makes them uncomfortable, whether they should be attracted to you or not?

Or because they are afraid an ugly guy might rape them by force and breed with them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and pizza