Hairmaxxing guide for fine, oily hair

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Do you have oily, fine hair that seems to lack any volume? Does your hair get oily and weighed down within 4 hours after showering? If yes, then this advice is for you.

The solution to all these issues is accutane. Accutane, even in low doses, will make your hair dry. This will give it volume unlike which you have ever seen. I'm on accutane and before, I would have to wash my hair twice a day, but now I wash my hair once a week. This is because my hair no longer gets oily. This gives my hair texture, volume, and thickness. You can find accutane on any black market. Use 10 mg a day.

Why is this important, you may ask- it's because your hair will frame your face. Take this TikTok for example- his SMV went does 3 points-

You should use this because I sent my face to multiple users and the only thing they complimented me on was my hair. Here is what I looked like before I started accutane maxxing-
Screenshot 20200521 184506  01

And here is what I looked like after I started accutane maxxing-
Screenshot 20200521 184518  01

Keep in mind I don't use any blow-dryers or texturizing spray. It is natural.

The hardest part will be getting accutane without a prescription, but with a little digging, you will be able to. Goodluck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Annihilator, toth77 and 4 others
Do you have oily, fine hair that seems to lack any volume? Does your hair get oily and weighed down within 4 hours after showering? If yes, then this advice is for you.

The solution to all these issues is accutane. Accutane, even in low doses, will make your hair dry. This will give it volume unlike which you have ever seen. I'm on accutane and before, I would have to wash my hair twice a day, but now I wash my hair once a week. This is because my hair no longer gets oily. This gives my hair texture, volume, and thickness. You can find accutane on any black market. Use 10 mg a day.

Why is this important, you may ask- it's because your hair will frame your face. Take this TikTok for example- his SMV went does 3 points-

You should use this because I sent my face to multiple users and the only thing they complimented me on was my hair. Here is what I looked like before I started accutane maxxing-
View attachment 418691

View attachment 418692

The hardest part will be getting accutane without a prescription, but with a little digging, you will be able to. Goodluck.

good results

Can stunt growth tho

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
  • +1
Reactions: toth77
I'm trying to stunt my height, I'm 6'1. Accutane basically killed two birds with one stone
Why tf would anyone want to stunt their growth

Why tf would anyone want to stunt their growth
My face is distorted and sub 5, I don't want to be taller than I am to cause even more attention to myself.

• +1
My face is distorted and ugly, I don't want to be taller than I am to cause even more attention to myself.
Robert Wadlow Colourised By PMH tcm25 511586

Make urselr 7'7 people wont see ur face

View attachment 418691

View attachment 418692

i agree. my whole head was like soaked in oil before 7 months of 40 mg accutane. it's gone forever.

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i agree. my whole head was like soaked in oil before 7 months of 40 mg accutane. it's gone forever.
How long were you on accutane? How long ago? And did the oil ever come back? I don't plan on staying on this stuff forever, I don't even have a prescription

• +1
How long were you on accutane? How long ago? And did the oil ever come back? I don't plan on staying on this stuff forever, I don't even have a prescription
i quit 6 months ago, my brother used 6 years ago. same for him too.
i took 7 months not just for acne but mostly for rosecea.

i quit 6 months ago, my brother used 6 years ago. same for him too.
i took 7 months not just for acne but mostly for rosecea.
Nice, major lifefuel for oilyCels such as myself.

• +1
Nice, major lifefuel for oilyCels such as myself.
i'm not promoting the drug itself, you should better check your liver before hopping on accutane but it did gave wonderful skin tbh.

i'm not promoting the drug itself, you should better check your liver before hopping on accutane but it did gave wonderful skin tbh.
I don't know how to check my liver without having a dermatologist. I'm just hoping it is fine. I'm basically self medicating

• +1
it's dangerous, go check via dermatologist prescription. is it hard to get in your country?
No I'm in America jfl but my parents didn't let me take it so I took matters into my own hands.

• +1
No I'm in America jfl but my parents didn't let me take it so I took matters into my own hands.
how old are you ? accutane can stop growth. don't take under 18 i guess

how old are you ? accutane can stop growth. don't take under 18 i guess
I'm 18. Like I said, I wouldn't mind my height being stunted. I'm tall enough

• +1
Reactions: toth77 and randomvanish
I'm 18. Like I said, I wouldn't mind my height being stunted. I'm tall enough
what are sides if any?
I suffer from the same problem and tried many things tbh.

what are sides if any?
I suffer from the same problem and tried many things tbh.
No sides other than mild chapped lips. Miracle drug tbh.

• +1
I'm trying to stunt my height, I'm 6'1. Accutane basically killed two birds with one stone
You’re not just stunting your height growth, you are stunting your cranofacial and skeletal growth (shoulder width, etc) as well by taking accutane which will lower your IGF-1 amount. Just jfl. There’s no limit to height.

You’re not just stunting your height growth, you are stunting your cranofacial and skeletal growth (shoulder width, etc) as well by taking accutane which will lower your IGF-1 amount. Just jfl. There’s no limit to height.
Jfl at this. There is no evidence that supports any of this. It won't stunt anything. Only height is stunted in rare cases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toth77 and Deleted member 6892
Jfl at this. There is no evidence that supports any of this. It won't stunt anything. Only height is stunted in rare cases

Stop coping retard it inhibits conversion to IGF-1.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7173

Stop coping retard it inhibits conversion to IGF-1.
Thanks for the suicide fuel, asshole.

What do I do? I'm always taking one step forward and two steps back

• +1
Thanks for the suicide fuel, asshole.

What do I do? I'm always taking one step forward and two steps back
I don’t think it hurt you that much tbh. IGF-1 is just one step of the equation and 10mg is a very low dose. I mentioned it just to let people know to be weary of taking it. You can try pubertymaxxing, but I’m not sure how much it would work in your case. I would personally hop off accutane because you might still have some growth left facially, although that’s unlikely.

Op what are your thoughts on these prices here?
Screen Shot 2020 05 22 at 21919 pm

Op what are your thoughts on these prices here? View attachment 418982
Very competitive prices. I would say it's a good deal. One package of 120 pills will last you a whole year, 10 mg a week is all that is needed for the oil in hair to go away.

• +1
Very competitive prices. I would say it's a good deal. One package of 120 pills will last you a whole year, 10 mg a week is all that is needed for the oil in hair to go away.
1 10mg pill per week? didn't you say 1 10mg pill per day? are you sure 10mg pill per week is enough?

1 10mg pill per week? didn't you say 1 10mg pill per day? are you sure 10mg pill per week is enough?
Yes it's enough. I'm on 10 mg a week and it's working fine. You might want to start on 10 mg a day for the first month, then slowly wean off to 10 mg a week. This will provide the fastest results without any excessive side affects (chapped lips).

There are multiple studies on how 10 mg a week is enough to cure oily hair, I'm just to lazy to pull it up right now.

Yes it's enough. I'm on 10 mg a week and it's working fine. You might want to start on 10 mg a day for the first month, then slowly wean off to 10 mg a week. This will provide the fastest results without any excessive side affects (chapped lips).

There are multiple studies on how 10 mg a week is enough to cure oily hair, I'm just to lazy to pull it up right now.
ok sweet I will give it a go fk oath

How do I know if a site is legit and will actually deliver the pills?

Last edited:
After how long did you start seeing results?

After how long did you start seeing results?
10mg daily will yield results in ~2 weeks. This is the average amount of time that doctors refer to. For me, I found results in 3 days.
How do I know if a site is legit and will actually deliver the pills?
Well, I can't help you much there. I had a cousin who hooked me up with it when he went to Mexico. Mexico has hardly any restrictions on accutane.

It would be very hard to know for sure if a website is reputable, maybe some darkwebCels could help you out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Using accutane for HAIR OIL instead of some topical champoo, is the most retarded thing i have ever read. I know people who use lipstick everyday years after accutane, i imagine all the membranes of their body are equaly wilted. Had to necro this one.

Using accutane for HAIR OIL instead of some topical champoo, is the most retarded thing i have ever read. I know people who use lipstick everyday years after accutane, i imagine all the membranes of their body are equaly wilted. Had to necro this one.
I regret making this thread. This drug began making my hair fall out in clumps 3 days after I made this thread.

you mean you are hair is not oily anymore? did you have straight fine hair?

Do you know a good shampoo that dry hair instead ?